Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineThe Pschyonaut
Male

Loc: Fire Island, NY
7:01 pm on the East Side, whats going on tonight gentlemen?
    #421752 - 05/21/10 05:06 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

So besides...
Terrorists denying Terrorist plots and attacks.
Enough oil gushing into the ocean by the second and you can watch the wild life getting killed on the live camera.
California Wild Fires.
... and all of the other ills going on in this world.

What are you fella's doing tonight?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

Re: 7:01 pm on the East Side, whats going on tonight gentlemen? [Re: The Pschyonaut]
    #421755 - 05/21/10 05:08 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Where ya from man, I'm East Coast too.

I am gonna have a few of the guys come over for beers and pool.
My dad's got a pool table downstairs there are some perks to being home for the week.

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: 7:01 pm on the East Side, whats going on tonight gentlemen? [Re: ChillWillis]
    #421757 - 05/21/10 05:10 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I live in Florida and am glad I don't live I the gulf coast.  I think shit is gonna hit the fan in a big way all around but still better than being at ground zero.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: 7:01 pm on the East Side, whats going on tonight gentlemen? [Re: The Pschyonaut]
    #421758 - 05/21/10 05:11 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'm chillin right now.  Might just chill tonight or go to a buddy's house later on, not sure yet.  Got some herb, so it's whatever really. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: 7:01 pm on the East Side, whats going on tonight gentlemen? [Re: THEBats]
    #421760 - 05/21/10 05:13 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Yeah I live in Florida and am glad I don't live I the gulf coast.  I think shit is gonna hit the fan in a big way all around but still better than being at ground zero.

My gf is living in FL right now... Boca Raton?  I have no idea where in the state it's located now that I think of it.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: 7:01 pm on the East Side, whats going on tonight gentlemen? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #421762 - 05/21/10 05:13 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
I'm chillin right now.  Might just chill tonight or go to a buddy's house later on, not sure yet.  Got some herb, so it's whatever really. :shrug:

THIS

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: 7:01 pm on the East Side, whats going on tonight gentlemen? [Re: Inverted]
    #421765 - 05/21/10 05:16 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

All they do is drink over there.  Pretty much everyone I grew up with and used to hang out with is constantly drinking or doing drugs (ones I don't wanna do) now man.  I stick to myself a lot more than I used to.  Not a big drinker, I get good n fucked up once in a while, but that's about it.  The atmosphere is so old to me now man, I can hardly keep from going crazy when I'm in it.

--------------------

OfflineThe Pschyonaut
Male

#421766 - 05/21/10 05:17 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'm up in Long Island, NY.

Yeah dude, that oil's gonna fuck everything... like everything everything. Its supposed to hit FL by next month, possibly NY over summer. Not siked. Either way I leave for Cali next summer to live out there so I'm just ignoring it. I'm going to try and use my "photography skills" to some how raise awareness and start a fund to do something.

I've got a quick shoot in ten minutes, and than i'm chilling for the rest of the night.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#421768 - 05/21/10 05:21 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I think it basically comes down to the fact that the oil companies have fucked up so bad and they really don't know how to fix it and they're just not going to come out and admit it. :shrug:  And in the meantime, the environment is getting fuckin ravaged by this shit. :nonono:  It almost seems like humans as a species in general are hellbound on destroying the earth.  Not all people, don't get me wrong, but seriously.:wtf:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#421769 - 05/21/10 05:22 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
All they do is drink over there.  Pretty much everyone I grew up with and used to hang out with is constantly drinking or doing drugs (ones I don't wanna do) now man.  I stick to myself a lot more than I used to.  Not a big drinker, I get good n fucked up once in a while, but that's about it.  The atmosphere is so old to me now man, I can hardly keep from going crazy when I'm in it.

Wow, I could say QFT again...

Quote:

The Pschyonaut said:
I'm up in Long Island, NY.

Yeah dude, that oil's gonna fuck everything... like everything everything. Its supposed to hit FL by next month, possibly NY over summer. Not siked. Either way I leave for Cali next summer to live out there so I'm just ignoring it. I'm going to try and use my "photography skills" to some how raise awareness and start a fund to do something.

I've got a quick shoot in ten minutes, and than i'm chilling for the rest of the night.

That's so :sad:

I'm glad I live in Minnesota, we have good winters for snow-oriented activities, lakes for water sports/beaches, and hot summers that are great for outdoor guerrilla activities.

I'm probably just going to chill here tonight, I'm feeling antisocial today.

--------------------

OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

#421771 - 05/21/10 05:23 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Word man, I'm from Massachusetts although I currently have an apartment is up north in the sticks of New Hampshire. Nice part of the country though, very serene.

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

OfflineThe Pschyonaut
Male

#421773 - 05/21/10 05:25 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, I gotta go shoot, I'm off to turn these little plushies:

Into photographic gold for analog.

See ya fellas in a bit.

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#421785 - 05/21/10 05:32 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Drinks, pool, darts, and good times.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#421788 - 05/21/10 05:34 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I went to Michigan once in the summer when I was really young Inverted.  I'm assuming the climate in the summer is very similar, correct?  It was perfect up there in the summer.  We stayed in a cabin on a lake with some family and I actually slept on a deck on the second story because it felt so good.  (by choice by the way :lol:)  I'd say it was like 75-80 the whole time.  We were in the lake the whole time, but it wasn't too hot and too cold.  That shit was perfect.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#421789 - 05/21/10 05:34 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

THEBats said:

My gf is living in FL right now... Boca Raton?  I have no idea where in the state it's located now that I think of it.

I'm living in the central florida area.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: 7:01 pm on the East Side, whats going on tonight gentlemen? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #421795 - 05/21/10 05:38 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
I went to Michigan once in the summer when I was really young Inverted.  I'm assuming the climate in the summer is very similar, correct?  It was perfect up there in the summer.  We stayed in a cabin on a lake with some family and I actually slept on a deck on the second story because it felt so good.  (by choice by the way :lol:)  I'd say it was like 75-80 the whole time.  We were in the lake the whole time, but it wasn't too hot and too cold.  That shit was perfect.

I believe they are fairly similar.  It can get over 100 but thats only late July/early August.  Basically it's going to be fucking dank and mostly sunny for the next 3 months.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#421798 - 05/21/10 05:41 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

:werd:

Virginia is hot, humid, then rain, then more hotness and humidity in the summer. :shrug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains