Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSalviaNshrooms9090
Buddhist Monk
Male

Loc: Peru
Im so pissed right now! bloody fucking animals!!!
    #415799 - 05/11/10 11:31 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

omfg i had it up to here so i have a great spot outdoors and i planted some swiss cheese and short ryders when they were about 3 weeks old and ready to be outdoors guess what i come back all my plants are gone with fucking animal holes dug into the soil!!! so i plant some more plants in those spots and guess fucking what the same fucking thing happened! all this and i was using this animal repellent called shotgun from lowes it dosent work and fucked up my plan for the summer! now all i have is autoflowers and fuck im planting those in big pots so hopefully those little sneaky animals wont get em.!!! man im just soo mad right now i put sooo much work into everything including money to buy the seeds and hauling soil for miles for what!!! psshhh

so yeah the animals killed all my plants but 1 which is much bigger that the other ones i transplanted so hopefully this free sample called privada cole trainwreck will do okay.. its the only reg plant i have now.. and i just ordered some beans today of onyx i got just 10 reg seeds and 2 free samples the bubba kush and the church

my question is

is it too late to plant the bubba kush/church and i have a sharksbreath all fem seeds that i got as free samples? i know the onyx will be okay but im worried i live in northeast USA and i am going overseas in september and wont be back until oct 1.??? will this be okay???

and what can i do to keep these pests away!? i mean literally this animal repellent i been using is the worst smelling stuff ever! it says it repels all it even repels me its just nasty! but somehow those smart little bastards LMAO

Edited by SalviaNshrooms9090 (05/11/10 11:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Buddhist Monk
Male

Re: Im so pissed right now! bloody fucking animals!!! [Re: SalviaNshrooms9090]
    #415801 - 05/11/10 11:39 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

and this spot i cant take fences or anything cuz i have to walk next to the road and break off i cant park a car nearby this is why... im not looking to spend even more money for something i thought i already had! i think it was squirrels though because this was in the woods but the same thing almost happened at my garden at my house.. a little hole was dug right next to the plant but the plant survived cuz i saved it in time but outdoors i cant babysit them everyday..

sooo as of right now i have

1 privada cole trainwreck outdoors

1 sharkbreath i just poped the seed in soil today so it will take a few days to germ

and my attitude order was already dispatched today same day i ordered so it will get here next tuesday is history repeats itself...

which is 10 reg onyx
1 fem church
1 fem bubba kush

im just looking to produce some bud even if its only a couple ounces for the winter cuz during the winter i always grow some plants indoors cuz then heat is very easy to control... this winter i was gonna do 3 or 4 afhan kush ryders ohh yeah i love indica strains lol

Edited by SalviaNshrooms9090 (05/11/10 11:44 AM)

Buddhist Monk
Male

#415803 - 05/11/10 11:52 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

so now i have to go to my min wage job lol and think about all the money i spent on this hopeing i would get some weed but now it just proves to be a waste of money ugh!! hopefully ill have better luck with the onyx and i was gonna buy some mi5 in june (if the onyx make it) if they dont i give up with outdoors and will stick to my little results indoors lol

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #415942 - 05/11/10 05:18 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

My man, sounds like you need to do more research on guerrilla growing before you make your next trip out into the woods.  Sounds like a major lack of preparation more then anything else.  Plus, you went back and planted more plants in the same spot where your last grow got dug up?  What did you expect to happen?  If an animal finds good food in an area you can count on them coming back for more.

Invest in some fishing line, some real predator urine (wolf, large cat, etc), maybe some stones to cover the ground with.  Basically you need to make your grow spot as unattractive to animals as you possibly can.  The predator urine will scare away most small animals, the fishing line will help scare off animals if they move into it and can't see it, and the stones around your plants should help prevent burrowing animals from getting to your babies.

As is commonly heard in my world, only a poor craftsman blames his tools.  Don't blame the outdoors for your lack of preparation.  Get back out there and do it right this time.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Buddhist Monk
Male

Re: Im so pissed right now! bloody fucking animals!!! [Re: coda]
    #415951 - 05/11/10 06:21 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

alrighty then i shall do just that...

and it wasent all my fault false advertisement was also to blaim if you sell something and say it deters ALL animals and it dosent then thats not all me... i know about the fishing line and urine/hair but i just figured that if someone sells something at lowes like that and it has a money back promise that it will work and it dosent thats just BS!

Edited by SalviaNshrooms9090 (05/11/10 06:23 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck