Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Marijuana a godsend, literally
    #415689 - 05/11/10 12:45 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Cannabis (marijuana) isn't a pipe dream or pot of gold (Medical Marijuana: Pot of Gold or Pipe Dream? May 5, 2010), although artificially inflated black market prices are near that of gold. Cannabis is a relatively safe, God-given plant which is said to be good on literally the very first page of the Bible. Further, many people know of cannabis as the tree of life and the very last page of the Bible indicates the leaves of the tree of life are for the healing of the nations.

-- Stan White, Dillon, Colo.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Marijuana a godsend, literally [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #415748 - 05/11/10 06:35 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Cannabis (marijuana) isn't a pipe dream or pot of gold (Medical Marijuana: Pot of Gold or Pipe Dream? May 5, 2010), although artificially inflated black market prices are near that of gold. Cannabis is a relatively safe, God-given plant which is said to be good on literally the very first page of the Bible. Further, many people know of cannabis as the tree of life and the very last page of the Bible indicates the leaves of the tree of life are for the healing of the nations.

-- Stan Marsh, South Park, Colo.

tree of life, I love it

--------------------

Offlinederelict
Nyarlathotep
Male User Gallery

Re: Marijuana a godsend, literally [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #415751 - 05/11/10 06:52 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Tree of life, I love it too.

--------------------
When I perceive a tree, I would no longer be conscious of the tree; I would literally be
the tree.

The man who masters himself is delivered from the force that binds all creatures. GOETHE

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
    #415752 - 05/11/10 06:58 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Do we have the bible reference? Yes.

What is the Word of God on the Cannabis plant?

The hemp plant (scientific name: cannabis, slang: marijuana) is one of the many useful herbs "yielding seed after its kind" created and blessed by God on the third day of creation, "and God saw that it was good." (Genesis 1:12) He gave hemp for people to use with our free will.

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all the earth.…To you it will be for meat." … And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. (Genesis 1:29-31) The Bible predicts some herb's prohibition. "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times, some shall … speak lies in hypocrisy … commanding to abstain from meats which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. (Paul: 1 Timothy 4:1-3)

The Bible speaks of a special plant. "I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29) A healing plant. On either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare 12 manner of fruits, and yielding her fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (Revelations 22:1-2) A gift from God.

How was cannabis used in Biblical times and lands?

Cannabis was used 12 ways: clothing, paper, cord, sails, fishnet, oil, sealant, incense, food, and in ceremony, relaxation and medicine. For so the Lord said unto me, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs. For afore harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." (Isaiah 18:4-5)

Sucked from here :wink:

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Marijuana a godsend, literally [Re: juke adro]
    #416074 - 05/11/10 08:47 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Great post:thumbup:

I've read it myself in the actual bible.

Side note--Our government is a joke:awebig:

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Re: Marijuana a godsend, literally [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #416079 - 05/11/10 08:51 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

it's about time for a civil war and take out goverment back.

Did you know our constitution had an amendment in it that allowed  for us to consume what we wanted in our own body?

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#416144 - 05/11/10 09:34 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
it's about time for a civil war and take out goverment back.

Did you know our constitution had an amendment in it that allowed  for us to consume what we wanted in our own body?

I agree with you.  Must be well planned and have MANY people on board or it would be unsuccessful.  Organization would be key and supplies as well.

No I did not.  Which amendment?  That's very interesting.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

#416214 - 05/11/10 10:43 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

That right on the constitution was abolished !
Seems uncle sam did not like the people being able to medicate themselves and would rather corporate drug pushers do the deed and say what u can and can not have in your body. Or should i say, whats beneficial.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #416217 - 05/11/10 10:55 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

So wait, if you're taken to court for possession of a drug could you theoretically cite this particular constitutional article and get off scott free?

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#416219 - 05/11/10 10:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ahhh...I didn't see the key word in the phrase "HAD" an amendment."  Why must you fool me? :confused:  It's not that hard, really. :lol:

I say fuck em and I'm gonna do what I want.  I don't really do drugs, just smoke a lil herb and a few beers from time to time.  I don't think you can tell someone what they can or can't put in their bodies though, whatever it may be they are putting in their bodies.  Then again, I don't think crack and heroin should be legalized either.  Know what I mean?  They aren't gonna tell me I can't take a bong hit when I want though.

--------------------

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin , TX
    #416222 - 05/11/10 11:23 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

is this a joke ? religious people are seriously mentally ill.... :huxleyfacepalm: marijuana is a DRUG.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds