Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Blackwater Orders US Troops to Kill Marijuana Possessors: Mission Accomplished! War Crime? * 1
    #413506 - 05/07/10 04:22 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Scahill’s report on Democracy Now! May 4, 2010, included some details which deserve headlines of their own:
Blackwater Orders US Troops to Kill Marijuana Possessors: Mission Accomplished! War Crime?
Jeremy Scahill reports Blackwater/XE Ordered US Forces to Kill People Blackwater Suspected of Possessing Cannabis in an Air Strike. The US Complied, in an Apparent War Crime Atrocity. Harvard Business School Helped Pay For It & Cover It Up. — by NormanB ("Deviations from the Norm")
The US Military, in our names, carried out these murders. Think about that. A Mercenary Terrorist corporation is allowed to order our Military to murder people for Possession of Marijuana. If Blackwater orders the US Military to kill US citizens in this country for Marijuana Possession, will the troops comply, or will they know that they owe their loyalty to the citizens, not to a for-profit Mercenary Terrorist corporation? Do our troops need special training to prepare them to defy such orders, no matter who they come from?
Scahill also played recordings he’d obtained of Blackwater/XE CEO Erik Prince discussing War Crimes and Atrocities that his Mercenaries had committed with members of Harvard Business School’s Young Presidents’ League, on condition that all there conspire to cover it up.
It’s significant that Afghanistan is the world’s leading producer of Cannabis, far ahead of even Mexico. Only 20 miles squared of Opium grows on the entire planet, legal and illegal, but Marijuana is grown throughout Afghanistan, and nearly everyone there can be suspected of possessing some, including the Americans. Can this Obama-Gates policy of allowing Mercenaries to murder people for Possession of Cannabis be used justify Blackwater ordering our troops to Kill all Afghanis?

taken from here

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Blackwater Orders US Troops to Kill Marijuana Possessors: Mission Accomplished! War Crime? [Re: SpaceMonkey] * 1
    #413511 - 05/07/10 04:39 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

No Fucking way. First HB1248 out here and now this?

I'm beginning to think we're losing the war on drugs after all :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Re: Blackwater Orders US Troops to Kill Marijuana Possessors: Mission Accomplished! War Crime? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach] * 1
    #413515 - 05/07/10 04:45 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This article makes me very angry!

Coupled with the dog killings posted earlier, has almost pushed me over the edge. Makes me want to send these articles to any and all politicians and demand our country and constitution back! How can a military contractor such as blackwater shoot and kill people who are just "suspicious" of growing or possessing cannabis. The death penalty over herb, this country is so fucked up anymore!

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Blackwater Orders US Troops to Kill Marijuana Possessors: Mission Accomplished! War Crime? [Re: SpaceMonkey] * 1
    #413516 - 05/07/10 04:47 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I mean, is this actually serious? In the light of how many states are legalizing, decriminalizing, or allowing medical use of cannabis I think it's a little bit backwards to start ordering a crackdown on enforcement. It's very clear that the voters do not want cannabis to remain illegal, so why the flark are they refusing to acknowledge the legitimacy of the plant? Fuckin A!

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Re: Blackwater Orders US Troops to Kill Marijuana Possessors: Mission Accomplished! War Crime? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach] * 1
    #413522 - 05/07/10 04:55 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ya know, since this is going on in Afghanistan you would think they would be more interested in stopping the opium trade  before worrying about cannabis. This is a bit extreme in my book!! Suspicion is not worth killing possible innocent people. How can u justify that?

--------------------

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
    #413618 - 05/07/10 08:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:facepalm:

Can't we just stick with killing them for Jihad?

Jesus fuckin christ.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #413678 - 05/07/10 09:46 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I'm almost speechless about that man.  Another reason why I think our government is a complete and utter fucking joke.  People being murdered over a plant.  That's unjustifiable imo.

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Blackwater Orders US Troops to Kill Marijuana Possessors: Mission Accomplished! War Crime? [Re: FarBeyondDriven] * 1
    #413739 - 05/08/10 02:13 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

That's unbelievable. It's hard to tell how things are progressing sometimes when you hear shit like this. To think just recently MMJ got passed in D.C. and now fuckin U.S. troops are shooting up pot heads.

However, I sort of question the news article. Why would they go and shoot random people with pot on them? Most likely, they attacked some kind of large stockpile that had some kind of terrorist link. Otherwise this article makes zero sense.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Blackwater Orders US Troops to Kill Marijuana Possessors: Mission Accomplished! War Crime? [Re: TomCollins] * 1
    #413855 - 05/08/10 10:15 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:awedisgust:What the fuck is the world coming to?

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Re: Blackwater Orders US Troops to Kill Marijuana Possessors: Mission Accomplished! War Crime? [Re: TomCollins] * 1
    #413909 - 05/08/10 12:47 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah Spency, I am not to sure about this article neither. I can not see any justification for doing something like this. IT would not suprise me either tho! Our U.S. Government can be pretty crooked at times. But to end innocent lives over cannabis possession is just un human!

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #413914 - 05/08/10 12:54 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hash and Opium are the Taliban's cash crops. Just another reason AGAINST prohibition, not for a more violent one.

We've known Blackwater were nothing but a bunch of pieces of shit for awhile now.

InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
    #413998 - 05/08/10 03:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

I'm beginning to think we're losing the war on drugs after all :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

WE ARE.
and always will. Why? Because we are peaceful, pretty fucked up when you think about it.
unless you give every marijuana advocate a gun to retaliate from the police, then we'll win. Which'll be never.

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
Re: Blackwater Orders US Troops to Kill Marijuana Possessors: Mission Accomplished! War Crime? [Re: Shr0000ooooms] * 1
    #414013 - 05/08/10 03:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

:orly: :paranoid:

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Blackwater Orders US Troops to Kill Marijuana Possessors: Mission Accomplished! War Crime? [Re: Shr0000ooooms] * 1
    #414343 - 05/09/10 03:17 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

WE ARE.
and always will. Why? Because we are peaceful, pretty fucked up when you think about it.
unless you give every marijuana advocate a gun to retaliate from the police, then we'll win. Which'll be never.

I disagree. If there is an overwhelming consensus about the legalization of marijuana, then it will happen. Period. It's just a matter of time. The problem is, we're still in that transition period where the old whackos are still in office and they don't want what the masses want because they themselves feel that it's wrong. They're trying to do everything they can to fuck shit up as they go down.

Eventually it will be the way we want it. We must be patient and diligent. Keep attending the protests. Keep attending the marches. Vote.

It's moving. D.C. Medicinal Marijuana is now available and legal. Czech Republic and Portugal have decriminalized possession of small amounts of various drugs. Austria has medicinal marijuana. Spain and German are heading in the same direction due to their privacy laws. It's moving. We're winning. What we see here in this article, is simply a small bump on a long road. 

We do not need to fight back. If we fought back and blood was shed, then who would be the villains? By remaining peaceful, we demonstrate who the idiot really is - the person fighting us. Why are they fighting us? Lol, :bonghit: no idea. That's why they're idiots, there is no reason for this drug war. Remember that the smart one always keeps his head down.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Edited by TomCollins (05/09/10 03:31 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies