Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinettotheh
european son
Male

Loc: new york state Flag
i want to choke this bitch
    #390182 - 03/25/10 11:50 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore

anything i say on this website is 100 % false

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: i want to choke this bitch [Re: ttotheh]
    #390186 - 03/25/10 11:58 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

MULTIPLE JOINTS?!!!!!! OH GOD NO!!!!!

She said most people that drink don't do it to get drunk, but everybody who smokes does it to get high.:rofl:

It's just more weed is bad bullshit.

Somebody go tell epic beard man that bitch said somethin about his momma.

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: i want to choke this bitch [Re: ttotheh]
    #390187 - 03/26/10 12:04 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

as do I...
:facepalm:
ignorant bitch.

the ONLY reason I would even bother to consume alcohol is to get a buzz and nothing more, alcohol tastes like ass in my opinion.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: i want to choke this bitch [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #390189 - 03/26/10 12:07 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Yeah, she's a fucking idiot.  I will say this though, when I was younger, I just drank to get fucked up, and I did it a lot, but now, as I've gotten older, I drink less often and actually enjoy the taste of beer once in a while.  When I was younger, taste didn't mean shit, it was just drink fast and be wasted in like 15 minutes and then drink a lot more :shrug:.

Ahh, those were the days...

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: i want to choke this bitch [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #390191 - 03/26/10 12:15 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Yeah, she's a fucking idiot.  I will say this though, when I was younger, I just drank to get fucked up, and I did it a lot, but now, as I've gotten older, I drink less often and actually enjoy the taste of beer once in a while.  When I was younger, taste didn't mean shit, it was just drink fast and be wasted in like 15 minutes and then drink a lot more :shrug:.

I was meaning straight alcohol like vodka tastes nasty
I get a taste for a cold beer every now and then
but I barley drink anymore (not even once a week) and if I do its usually beer or some sort of concoction, it depends whats goin on...
when I was like 15 I loved to get wasted, but now it just feels toxic when I drink too much,, so I dont
:shrug:whatev, the herbs rule all anyway.

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

Re: i want to choke this bitch [Re: ttotheh] * 2
    #390192 - 03/26/10 12:18 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Dumb bitch.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: i want to choke this bitch [Re: ltd]
    #390202 - 03/26/10 01:01 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

The comment she made about NOT everyone drinking to get drunk or a buzz is pure bull shit!!! How can alcohol be anything but that? It pretty much taste like shit, no matter how you prepare it. So how is it social? I think they get the "Buzz" and "High" part all mixed up! This is the part that gets me all riled up. You can drink to get a buzz(social drinking) and you can drink to get wasted( alcohol abuse). So to say that you can only do one thing with cannabis(get high) is bullshit!!!

I had been a not drinker for all my life up until now. The latter part of 2009 was the first time i had taken drinking into a serious part of my life. This has been a personal experiment, to see if i personally think that drinking or smoking is the worse of the 2 drugs. And i have only been doing this for a couple months now, drinking a 6 pack a night to see how i feel and if i could cope with life being an alcoholic as i am a pot head. And i can honestly say, that i could not do it!! Being drunk even for a short time is more disorienting and harder to get things done then it is to be stoned all day from wake up till bed time. I typically get stoned from morning till evening and can function prolly better then if i was not smoking. I could not say that about drinking. My balance is whacked! My quality of work goes down hill and i do not give a fuck! and dealing with people, knowing i am slurring my words because i am under the influence is just messed up! I do none of this no matter how much weed i smoke!!!

And then on to..........

tax the herb to make up for government downfalls, seems like a cruel punisment to me too! Yes, this would get Cannabis legal, but do you want the feds charging you an outrageous fortune for indulging in you favorite chill desert? Specially if you compare the taxation of alcohol to this. There is a humongous taxation on alcohol depending on what state you live in! Anyways, we as supporters of legal cannabis, need to think before we speak and not get cannabis legal for all the wrong reasons! Taxation is an answer for sure, but this only lines the pockets of the feds. Legalization for the benefit of the plant fibers and medicine is a far more proactive approach, in my opinion!

Sorry for rattling on! But stuff like this is just propaganda, imo :bongload:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: i want to choke this bitch [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #390250 - 03/26/10 06:12 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

I can't think of a single time where I've been drinking NOT to get drunk.

If thats the only thing stopping it from being legal...fuck, I'll smoke not to get high. If I just happen to...oops. :wink:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinettotheh
european son
Male

Loc: new york state Flag
Re: i want to choke this bitch [Re: ltd]
    #390557 - 03/26/10 09:16 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

ltd said:

Dumb bitch.

yea she just pissed me off so i thought id share

--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore

anything i say on this website is 100 % false

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: i want to choke this bitch [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk] * 1
    #390560 - 03/26/10 09:27 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:

I was meaning straight alcohol like vodka tastes nasty
I get a taste for a cold beer every now and then
but I barley drink anymore (not even once a week) and if I do its usually beer or some sort of concoction, it depends whats goin on...
when I was like 15 I loved to get wasted, but now it just feels toxic when I drink too much,, so I dont
:shrug:whatev, the herbs rule all anyway.

Yeah, I don't enjoy it like I used to.  Once in a while I'll tie one on, but shit, that's probably once every few months nowadays.

And to Spacemonkey...

Yeah, I totally agree, I like the taste of SOME drinks and SOME beers, but people don't drink unless they're trying to catch a buzz.  Point blank, bottom line.  Whether it be "socially" (catching a buzz) or "abuse" (getting wasted), it's the truth.

And as far as leading a more productive life, it's much easier with cannabis than alcohol.  Alcohol affects your life adversely waaaayyyy more than cannabis than alcohol, whether you're drunk or not when it gets to the point when you drink all the time.

And about making the government rich, yeah I think it does suck too, but that's pretty much the best we're gonna get.  There's no way they'll just legalize it and tell us to grow however much they want. :mad:  To be honest, I kinda hate to see it commercialized and taxed like that (if it happens), because it's so much more to me than that.  However, that seems about the best we're gonna get if you really think about it.  I personally think they should just legalize it.  The government can't make money like that though, so it'll never happen.  The dollar is the root of all evil man. :nonono:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom