Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Wilting curly leaves with a touch of yellow!!!??? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #384234 - 03/15/10 07:15 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

well...in the time being until someone with more knowledge came i can at least get him on the right track i feel pretty confident

i didnt take it definitely or anything just letting you know im not coaster :lol:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Wilting curly leaves with a touch of yellow!!!??? [Re: mhbound]
    #384240 - 03/15/10 07:25 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

lol

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineGrow
Stranger

Re: Wilting curly leaves with a touch of yellow!!!??? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #387255 - 03/20/10 11:31 AM (14 years, 2 days ago)

Okay so I flushed 2 days to be safe with water and 1ml per gal of grow. I switched em back to the regular nutes yesterday I think. But idk I this picture site will work I'm trying to find ways to upload pictures since I'm on an iPhone but try this link-Dropshots  they're healthy now but the only problem is slight wilting. I'm thinking is because of too much water not enough time to dry let me know what you think there are 3 pictures.

--------------------
All information in my posts is for medical purposes only.

OfflineUnion420
Horticulturist

Loc: New World
Re: Wilting curly leaves with a touch of yellow!!!??? [Re: Grow]
    #387765 - 03/21/10 01:31 PM (14 years, 1 day ago)

Ok, ebb&flow is all I did for awhile so...

Your 3 floods a day is about right for the size they are, Are you using hydroton in net pots? How high is your lights? Whats your temp in there? Your humidity should be brought up, 60 to 70 is good for veg.

I use floranova also but only the things in that line, floralicious plus, Florablend ect ect. for that size I use a quater teaspoon per gallon of the grow, and everything else as directed, floralicious plus 1ml, Florablend 5ml ect ect. That stuff is tricky the slightest amount over can cause problems, I kno cause I had them at one point before getting a feel for the nutes.

Its likely that the temp is high, earlier you said 79, thats not really high but combined with the low humidity its kida arid. It seems they dont like the amount of nutes your giving, so back off on the nutes, get the humidity up and in the future when you mist to flush them out or feed make sure you mist both sides of the leaves top and bottom with decient runoff. Also, how do your roots look?

Ill get back to you if I think of something else. good luck

--------------------
Everything is fictional, I dont even exist.

OfflineGrow
Stranger

Re: Wilting curly leaves with a touch of yellow!!!??? [Re: Union420]
    #388137 - 03/22/10 05:57 AM (14 years, 18 hours ago)

There just sitting in cutouts of the table. In 5in rockwool cubes. No hydroton no mesh pots. The temps been staying anywhere from 69-80 during day, I have a fan with a thermastat to stay at 75 it's on alot though. I put new pictures up just follow the link below and see. (my hps isn't on because can't take pictures with an iPhone with that much light, looks like your looking at a tv through a camera, lines moving across.) Wilting plants

oh and btw! As you can see in one of those pictures of all the hydro, for some reason one side just sucks.. One side is like stalled growth and the other is nice. They both recieve the same amount of flooding, etc. Same factors but some are stalled.. WTF

--------------------

Edited by Grow (03/22/10 06:02 AM)

OfflineUnion420
Horticulturist

Loc: New World
    #389000 - 03/23/10 07:42 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Are they all the same strain? Different strains can react differently in the same enviroment. For the most part they look good except obviously for the real bad ones but you can still see a good amount of N buildup in the leaves of the bigger ones, very dark green. These should recover shortly it looks like.

The really bad looking ones are gonna need some serious tlc, I kno it would kill you to do it but if it were me Id scrap em and focus on the healthy ones. There always gonna be chasing the better ones and you will most likely always be battling a nute burn with them because your plants that are furhter along will demand higher nutes than the stunted ones constantly causing you to burn the smaller ones, kno what I mean?

--------------------
Everything is fictional, I dont even exist.

OfflineGrow
Stranger

Re: Wilting curly leaves with a touch of yellow!!!??? [Re: Union420]
    #389643 - 03/24/10 10:27 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

If the site asks for a password its: grow

but good news they perked up I'll take another picture soon. I don't know what I should do Im going to take cuttings for sex and save the females but I'll keep the equal in size ones. But they're all the same species accept one. They're all just good seeds from the best bag I had, nice green bud, great smoke, upper head high stuff. But the bottom right is a seed from a nice cronic bud. Idk the name I fucking hate that name shit. It's good shit that's all. But I also am starting a "bubba kush" plant today and have a nice supposed "Purps" really indica looking nice short broad leaves. I started it when I first posted this thread and it's almost the biggest I have. It's growing fast. I'm planning on keeping track and making grow log. Hydro and soil mother to clones to outdoor etc. Should be nice outcome. Might add white widow to the mix. (still hate the names and shit)

--------------------

OfflineGrow
Stranger

#389938 - 03/25/10 02:21 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Well I updated with pictures so you can see they look much better. If they look like they wilting it's because I am a dumbass and got the idea to tie them over and decieded to change my mind... Idk why i did it. They just started recovering i don't know why I would stress them more.. But the bigges. Soil is the purps, the middle left in the ebb and flow is the chronic(unknown) the little peat pod is the bubba kush I planted today after 20 hour watersoak. The reason I have alot of little ones is for when it gets warm enough for them to go outside. The little pot with a cellophane cover is some Pedro I just planted. And as you can see in some of the pictures the light green is coming back.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds