Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

da thunda dome
    #382566 - 03/12/10 03:59 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

DTD

like OTD

seems like theres a lot of :feelsbadman: lurkin in da thunda dome

is it safe to do thangs over there? or will the temptations of :feelsbadman: make me :feelsbadman:????

or maybe i should just post about doin' thangs and :feelsgoodman: and it will be more :feelsdoingoodthangsmang: in there.

and i will feel 1000x :feelsgoodman: and :feelsgoodman:

maybe we need more posts about feels good man

:feelsgoodman:

pheelsgoodmang

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMoonajuana Time
doin'

Re: da thunda dome [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #382586 - 03/12/10 04:34 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

I agree that DTD needs more :feelsgoodman:
as does OTD
as does the shroomery and the growery in general.

I say we...

--------------------
doin doin'

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: da thunda dome [Re: Moonajuana Time]
    #382593 - 03/12/10 04:41 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineMoonajuana Time
doin'

#382607 - 03/12/10 05:03 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

man, the pub is gettin a lot of new OBE and Astral Projection threads since I've been banned. everybody's asking the stupedist equestions and given the stupidest eanswers.

arrrrrggghhh. I wish I could just go over and tell them DONT READ ANY ASTRAL PROJECTION BOOKS YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME

and

the more you try to astral project through using a  "technique" the harder it's gonna be to be doin' ya dig?

--------------------
doin doin'

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#382611 - 03/12/10 05:07 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Moonajuana Time said:
man, the pub is gettin a lot of new OBE and Astral Projection threads since I've been banned. everybody's asking the stupedist equestions and given the stupidest eanswers.

arrrrrggghhh. I wish I could just go over and tell them DONT READ ANY ASTRAL PROJECTION BOOKS YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME

and

the more you try to astral project through using a  "technique" the harder it's gonna be to be doin' ya dig?

:ilold:

yeah it's always when u get banned, is when the threads of topics that u know more about and can associate yourself well with pop up.

i think the whole banning thang is dumb period, but o well i like to think of thangs as "everythang happens for a reason" etc.

and u do thangs with that.

but yeah, i mean we have an ignore feature, if ppl really think any single thang is worthy of a ban, well.. idk.. shouldn't it be up to the hands of user using the forum and thang? simply click ignore and all ur troubles go away sorta thang

o well, :feelsgoodman:

--------------------

OfflineMoonajuana Time
doin'

#382615 - 03/12/10 05:14 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

I posted a picture of an aborted fetus :thewarden:

--------------------
doin doin'

OfflineTomCollins

#382621 - 03/12/10 05:17 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Man, don't worry about the negativity in the dome. That's just the nature of the dome. "Two men step in, one steps out."
If you step in there with your :feelsgoodman: I think it'll make everyone realize, we're all :feelsbadman: and then we'll smoke and :feelsgoodman: and remember that we don't care. Then we can do thangs and feel even moar :feelsgoodman:
Hey btw, I read your thread about your friends and shit and how boring they are and stuff... it's hard sometimes man. Life in general can :feelsbadman:, like me... I can't ever do anything cuz my job, my dog nd my plants. It's ok though... I love those things....
but you know what... sometimes it's ok to do shit alone, becuase that :feelsgoodman: too. So don't ever feel scared of going off and doing thangs on your own. When it all boils down all you got is you, and boring friends would be a bummer nyway.
Some day you'll find other peeps like you nd you'll do thangs, nd smoke nd most importantly :feelsgoodman:

but, until then you have to learn to like your own company.

Edited by TomCollins (03/12/10 05:25 PM)

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #382622 - 03/12/10 05:18 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

yeah, go in the dome and make a post with those frog thingies. sounds like a great idea to me

--------------------

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: da thunda dome [Re: TomCollins]
    #382632 - 03/12/10 05:33 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: da thunda dome [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #382634 - 03/12/10 05:38 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Man, don't worry about the negativity in the dome. That's just the nature of the dome. "Two men step in, one steps out."
If you step in there with your :feelsgoodman: I think it'll make everyone realize, we're all :feelsbadman: and then we'll smoke and :feelsgoodman: and remember that we don't care. Then we can do thangs and feel even moar :feelsgoodman:
Hey btw, I read your thread about your friends and shit and how boring they are and stuff... it's hard sometimes man. Life in general can :feelsbadman:, like me... I can't ever do anything cuz my job, my dog nd my plants. It's ok though... I love those things....
but you know what... sometimes it's ok to do shit alone, becuase that :feelsgoodman: too. So don't ever feel scared of going off and doing thangs on your own. When it all boils down all you got is you, and boring friends would be a bummer nyway.
Some day you'll find other peeps like you nd you'll do thangs, nd smoke nd most importantly :feelsgoodman:

but, until then you have to learn to like your own company.

thanks mang
:heart:

yeah your right on all those thangs, and those are all the thangs i should be doin' if i wanna be doin' the thangs i wanna be doin'

sounds good man

yeah ur right, nobody but :feelsgoodman: is one hundred percent :feelsgoodman:

except for :feelsgoodman:

but i should live by the code of :feelsgoodman: if i wanna be :feelsgoodman:

i just got another 6 pack of beer, got a half zip of some :happyweed: so im doin' my own thang and feeelsgodmananyway

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
yeah, go in the dome and make a post with those frog thingies. sounds like a great idea to me

hey thats a great idea, thanks for givin me some thangs to thank about. :feelsgoodman: off to be doin more thangs.

i also feel like i wanna do some :cactuar: but

:feelsbadman: cuz it takes like a whole day to prepare it and do :feelsgoodman: thangs with

but i thank i wanna do those thangs anyway, GOSH i love SO MANY THANGS SO MUCH omg :aweoverdose: feelsgoodman

have u ever overdosed and died from a hefty dose of feelsgoodman?? MAGIC :feelsgoodman:

--------------------

OfflineMoonajuana Time
doin'

#382640 - 03/12/10 05:43 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

listen to the whole thang

woahhh. youtube increased it's audio quality :feelsgoodman:

--------------------
doin doin'

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#382643 - 03/12/10 05:47 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Moonajuana Time said:

listen to the whole thang

woahhh. youtube increased it's audio quality :feelsgoodman:

ahhahaha, first time i saw that thang, i was like :dudewtf: but as i progressed deeper into the track, i saw that they were doin' some :seriousbusiness: thangs with :feelsgoodman:

especially the vocaloid thangs with :feelsgoodman: :feelsgoodman: near the end :feelsgoodman:

--------------------

OfflineMoonajuana Time
doin'

#382646 - 03/12/10 05:49 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

yeah it gets reallllly epic

--------------------
doin doin'

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order