Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin , TX
9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why
    #382154 - 03/11/10 07:18 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why [Re: Homosapian]
    #382195 - 03/11/10 07:44 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

:whatwhat:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #382211 - 03/11/10 08:01 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Yeah did you just figure this out???

I was skeptical within a few days.  No building in the history of man, has ever fallen in the manner that those buildings did.  Every building has toppled over, NEVER in on itself.  It was just too obvious to me from the start.  That and the fact that jet fuel burning is not hot enough to cause steel to fail in that manner, every beam in the building would have to have been severed within milliseconds of each other.  It was all one big act.  Our government is completely fucked...

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why [Re: Inverted]
    #382213 - 03/11/10 08:02 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Indeed.

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

#382215 - 03/11/10 08:06 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

remember that? it didnt fall :O

--------------------

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

#382218 - 03/11/10 08:08 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

that tower fire in Beijing was an inside job also

perpetrated by radical Chinese dragons

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why [Re: ltd]
    #382239 - 03/11/10 08:18 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

ltd said:
that tower fire in Beijing was an inside job also

perpetrated by radical Chinese dragons

:lolsy: u always make me lol.

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

#382406 - 03/12/10 09:08 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

You guys are fucking retarded.

Quote:

Inverted said:

I was skeptical within a few days.  No building in the history of man, has ever fallen in the manner that those buildings did.  Every building has toppled over, NEVER in on itself.  It was just too obvious to me from the start.  That and the fact that jet fuel burning is not hot enough to cause steel to fail in that manner, every beam in the building would have to have been severed within milliseconds of each other.  It was all one big act.  Our government is completely fucked...

Listen to yourself. Are you insane? No one agrees with this. Only 15 year old conspiracy theorists like homosapian.

And what are you a fucking architect? Put down the bong for a second, and consider the fact you don't know what the fuck your talking about. What sort of professional and academic background do you have that would make you an authority in the field of architecture, demolitions and physics?

--EDIT--

I'm sorry I had to edit my post to emphasize how retarded both these users are.

It's clear neither of these two users even watched the video as the video has nothing to fucking do with 9/11 conspiracy. I mean sure, if we really look at why the U.S. Congress would do this, sure we could say that it's ultimately because of 9/11 having occured.

Honestly, I didn't even blink when I watched the video. I already thought the U.S. government could do all this? Detain and interrogate individuals indefinately, regardless of citizenship or evidence against them. The U.S. government has been doing this for many years. I guess you guys just finally decided to make it legal then eh?

I hope this teaches you Obama lovers something too. The president is nothing more than a face and a smile.

Edited by TomCollins (03/12/10 09:31 AM)

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why [Re: TomCollins]
    #382407 - 03/12/10 09:14 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Yea I agree with Spency.  I in no way have any background in demolitions but I so have some basic background in structural engineering.  I love how everyone becomes a pseudo architect/civil engineer/demolitions expert when they are talking about 9/11.  Just because you hear some shit spewed in Loose Change or whatever propaganda does not make it true.

Inverted, how could you possibly know how one of the largest buildings in the world would fall?  Your ignorance is laughable.

I have seen more scientists/architects/whatever claim that 9/11 was completely probable than I have claim it was not.

I, myself, do not know exactly what happened and I am not an idiot enough to say I do.

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

#382411 - 03/12/10 09:42 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
You guys are fucking retarded.

Quote:

Inverted said:

Listen to yourself. Are you insane? No one agrees with this. Only 15 year old conspiracy theorists like homosapian.

And what are you a fucking architect? Put down the bong for a second, and consider the fact you don't know what the fuck your talking about. What sort of professional and academic background do you have that would make you an authority in the field of architecture, demolitions and physics?

--EDIT--

I'm sorry I had to edit my post to emphasize how retarded both these users are.

It's clear neither of these two users even watched the video as the video has nothing to fucking do with 9/11 conspiracy. I mean sure, if we really look at why the U.S. Congress would do this, sure we could say that it's ultimately because of 9/11 having occured.

Honestly, I didn't even blink when I watched the video. I already thought the U.S. government could do all this? Detain and interrogate individuals indefinately, regardless of citizenship or evidence against them. The U.S. government has been doing this for many years. I guess you guys just finally decided to make it legal then eh?

I hope this teaches you Obama lovers something too. The president is nothing more than a face and a smile.

just wait a few years , the truth always finds its way out.

--------------------

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

#382412 - 03/12/10 09:49 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

--------------------

Edited by Homosapian (03/12/10 09:57 AM)

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

#382414 - 03/12/10 10:18 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

#382415 - 03/12/10 10:22 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Your head is so full of shit is unbelievable.

If there is any validity in anything this user has said or posted, it is a quote from the second Bill Cooper video. "Americans are like sheep." I some how find it hard to disagree with that. The sheer apathy and stupidity the runs through the veins of so many of your country men as well as many others around the world is enough to make me shut my doors and never want to speak to anyone. It's honestly not worth the effort anymore to try and meet normal people.

Why don't you spend your time thinking about the victims of the Haitian earthquake instead of this mindless horse shit. I hope to god most have the decency to feel bad for those people and if time and money permit contribute somehow to the relief effort.

--EDIT--

Milton William Cooper was a conspiracy nut! He also thought the illuminati controls the world and they're hiding aliens from us. Not only that, but I believe he was a key figure in the Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory. He also thinks the government sells drugs.

The second guy Jesse (who is obviously a lunatic or at east wants to come off as one) wrote a book apparently claiming every U.S. tragedy was planned by the government.

HELLO?!?! CREDIBLE FUCKING SOURCES PLEASE!!! NOT CONSPIRACY NUTS!

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Edited by TomCollins (03/12/10 10:39 AM)

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

#382417 - 03/12/10 10:28 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Your head is so full of shit is unbelievable.

If there is any validity in anything this user has said or posted, it is a quote from the second Bill Cooper video. "Americans are like sheep." I some how find it hard to disagree with that. The sheer apathy and stupidity the runs through the veins of so many of your country men as well as many others around the world is enough to make me shut my doors and never want to speak to anyone. It's honestly not worth the effort anymore to try and meet normal people.

Why don't you spend your time thinking about the victims of the Haitian earthquake instead of this mindless horse shit. I hope to god most have the decency to feel bad for those people and if time and money permit contribute somehow to the relief effort.

this is exactly why 9/11 was an inside job , the fact that the government has lied to us for so long ( drugs  , wars and many other shit ) is enough to make you think if it could be possible 9/11 was an inside job ... why can't the people asks questions ?

--------------------

Edited by Homosapian (03/12/10 10:33 AM)

OfflineTomCollins

#382419 - 03/12/10 10:43 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Homosapian said:
this is exactly why 9/11 was an inside job , the fact that the government has lied to us for so long ( drugs  , wars and many other shit ) is enough to make you think if it could be possible 9/11 was an inside job ... why can't the people asks questions ?

Are you listening to yourself shit for brains?

PEOPLE HAVE ASKED! AND IT'S BEEN DEBUNKED!
http://www.debunking911.com/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

INVERTED: This ones special for you: http://www.debunking911.com/towers.htm

See the problem is not that people are not asking questions - It's the fact that people ignore the answers when they don't hear what they want to hear, and then they keep asking. Then suddenly it's "OMG! whay r dey n0t t3llin uz da ansers???? ITZ A CONSPARCY!!!" What the fuck is wrong with you?

Also, let's just ask a very simple, easy question here. What is the motive?

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Edited by TomCollins (03/12/10 10:50 AM)

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

#382430 - 03/12/10 11:21 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

debunked by who ? the government -__-... ?

Basic physics shows that the collapse speeds leaves no room for resistance from the many vertical steel support columns. The only way these collapse speeds can be accomplished is through explosives concentrically blowing all the support resistance out of the way in symetrical sequence.

how about these FEDERAL fucking engineers and scientists call for a new 911 investigation??
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7646792/Seven-Senior-Federal-Engineers-and-Scientists-Call-for-New-911-Investigation

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/1559151.stm
hijackers of the 9/11 are alive and well.

--------------------

Edited by Homosapian (03/12/10 11:23 AM)

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
    #382431 - 03/12/10 11:23 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

They may not have done it, but the federal government has certainly capitalized on the aftermath.

They used our anger to fund a war that had nothing to do with the act, they lined the pockets of the military, they made billions for the gas companies, and they persuaded us to trade our freedom for bread.

That's the bitch of it, think V for Vendetta, we will trade away our rights if only the government will promise to protect us from the "terrorists" and as long as there are terrorists, the government will use our terror to take away our freedoms one by one.

Look at the patriot act: perfect example of legislation that was railroaded through during a time of fear.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why [Re: 81renaissance]
    #382450 - 03/12/10 11:54 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

:thumbup:

GTFO Spency, you get more and more annoying and retarded the more you post.  Realize that no on really responds to you...

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#382457 - 03/12/10 12:04 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I'm no conspiracy nut but if you look at all the evidence of what our government has done and has planned to do through declassified documents it's not hard to believe that they may have had a hand.  Either way you look at it the government has blame indirectly but I don't think it's completely crazy to think otherwise, given what we know the government has done and planned to do in the past.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (03/12/10 12:06 PM)

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
    #382465 - 03/12/10 12:13 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
:thumbup:

GTFO Spency, you get more and more annoying and retarded the more you post.  Realize that no on really responds to you...

Easy Inverted, no need to get aggressive; Spency is across the pond, and entitled to his opinion just like everyone else here.  Just because he doesn't agree doesn't mean he's retarded, it just means he doesn't agree with what's being posted.
He too cited sources, so really it just comes down to what we each personally hold true.

I have no faith in the federal gov't currently, and they are certainly not giving the public the whole story on ANYTHING, but until I (or you, or Homosapian, or anybody) stand up and do something about it, this is all just talk, and no reason to belittle someone IMO.

That said, I also don't think its necessary to call the OP a "retard" or "shit for brains" just b/c you disagree with him Spency, all of us are capable of being civil.

:end rant:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate