Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinethe man

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: pha3r0]
    #376359 - 03/01/10 04:59 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Although i think you should be able to, but because its not legal to everyone i can understand why its a no no. 1 being second hand smoke could potentially cause a false positive for someone. that would seriously suck balls getting tested at a job cause you got in a accident and get no benifits and fired even though you never smoked pot!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #376361 - 03/01/10 05:01 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

pha3r0 said:
Fuck I called the cops on my neighbor when he slammed his girl up against my door while holding there 1 year old

Times like this calls for a little street justice.

:bigolboot:

Quote:

the man said: second hand smoke could potentially cause a false positive for someone.!

He'd have to be blowing his smoke pretty close to a random stranger for that. :confused:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: the man]
    #376382 - 03/01/10 05:18 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

the man said:
Although i think you should be able to, but because its not legal to everyone i can understand why its a no no. 1 being second hand smoke could potentially cause a false positive for someone. that would seriously suck balls getting tested at a job cause you got in a accident and get no benifits and fired even though you never smoked pot!

Dude that's bullshit, you're talking out of your ass.

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #376389 - 03/01/10 05:49 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

I have been asured by my PO that there is no way you can test positive second hand I disagreed but I also knew I was full of shit in telling her I hadn't been snoop doggin the blunt every time it came by.

Morale of that story is apparently this holds up against a judges review cause I still got my 15 day violation.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: RasJeph]
    #376390 - 03/01/10 05:54 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Quote:

pha3r0 said:
Fuck I called the cops on my neighbor when he slammed his girl up against my door while holding there 1 year old

Times like this calls for a little street justice.

:bigolboot:

Oh make no mistake we intervened immediately.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #376394 - 03/01/10 06:22 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

pha3r0 said:
Oh make no mistake we intervened immediately.

Glad to hear it. Some things just can't go without retaliation. Good man.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#376477 - 03/01/10 07:52 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
Can I do this in California? I don't like smoking joints, blunts, cigarettes or even microwaving popcorn indoors because my place is so small and my roommate don't smoke. I've been warned it's illegal to toke up and drive from pot docs and dispensaries.... So can I walk down the street with a big blunt like it's cool??????:blush:

If your in the San Fran bay area you can pull it off but that is about it. Otherwise walk back behind your building and enjoy your smoke there.
:rasta:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: Magash]
    #376484 - 03/01/10 07:57 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

I've been smoking in my apartment but dont like smoking blunts indoors because it bothers my roomate.

Invisibleopenmind
cannaisseur

Loc: Cannafornia
    #377217 - 03/02/10 06:22 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
Can I do this in California? I don't like smoking joints, blunts, cigarettes or even microwaving popcorn indoors because my place is so small and my roommate don't smoke. I've been warned it's illegal to toke up and drive from pot docs and dispensaries.... So can I walk down the street with a big blunt like it's cool??????:blush:

When my buddy got his card i swear i remember reading something that stated he can medicate anywhere outdoors where smoking tobacco was legal also...But others have said this is illegal so.....

Either way, MMJ card or not, for majority of California i have no doubt you can stroll down the street puffing on a joint or blunt and nothing will happen, unless you're in a really conservative community then maybe....But just be casual and respectful about it as you would be if you were smoking a cigarette :shrug: .

My buddies and i toke up in general public pretty often never thinking twice about it, we aren't stupid about it and have never been bothered.

Who's actually gonna call the cops on some dude walking down the street smoking some weed? And even then, are the cops really going to respond to a call like that? If i'm not mistaken, many police departments in California have stated calls related to Cannabis are one of their lowest priorities...

--------------------

OfflineJakeVawter
Sir
Male

Loc: Bakedfield
Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: openmind]
    #377566 - 03/03/10 01:28 AM (14 years, 29 days ago)

we smoke anywhere not too conspicuous, but not like too out the way. pass  bowls quik and just be smart, people dont care too much in cali

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: JakeVawter]
    #378043 - 03/03/10 07:54 PM (14 years, 28 days ago)

pass bowls quik :lol:

Offlineskeeter420
Stranger
 User Gallery

#552055 - 04/30/11 11:36 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Honestly, it mostly all depends on your city and the police department there, LAPD most likely wont bother you, or anywhere where there is a high crime rate or gang rate. It varies wherever you go, just depends on the type of people who see you smoking, obviously walking down the street while ripping a bong or piece... :facepalm:  would not be the smartest. Your best bet, like many have said, roll a fat joint and just act like you are smoking a cigarette, besides the coughing, it looks pretty normal. And if a cop were to stop you, the first thing he would say would be to put our your cigarette. So uu could just stomp on it, act like nothin ever happened. just depends on how sketch u act about smoking in public. Dont duck in a bush at the local park, take a strol around the block and smoke a fatty:bigjoint:

--------------------

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: skeeter420]
    #552056 - 04/30/11 11:37 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

why are you bump threads from a year ago? Bad advice too.

Offlineskeeter420
Stranger
 User Gallery

#552060 - 04/30/11 11:49 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
why are you bump threads from a year ago? Bad advice too.

Just going from random thread to random thread, im curious as to why that is bad advice though? Pretty sure i've covered what evry1 elsse has said, just added  :2cents:

--------------------

OfflineSteve Buscemi

#552066 - 04/30/11 11:59 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

skeeter420 said:
And if a cop were to stop you, the first thing he would say would be to put our your cigarette. So uu could just stomp on it, act like nothin ever happened.:

This doesn't happen, cops dont stop adults from smoking cigs....

Offlineskeeter420
Stranger
 User Gallery

#552067 - 04/30/11 12:03 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

A cop would pull anyone over if they look suspiscious enough, i wasn't saying you will get rolled for walking down the street smoking a "cigarette" but if it were to happen, Just drop it and put it out. Once again, like i said, it just depends the city your in and the type of law enforcement that patrols your city. :shrug:

--------------------

Offlineskeeter420
Stranger
 User Gallery

#552068 - 04/30/11 12:06 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

CLARIFICATION*Unlike the cities you you live in,in my town, there is a smoke free public place policy in force, with that in mind, that's why I (or anyone in my town for that fact) would get rolled in a second smoking a cigarette walkin down the street. :protest:

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#552118 - 04/30/11 04:36 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

So do you walk around and medicate yourself now?

i know i would, just smoke a joint or blunt like it was a cigarette, or cigar.
I bet you could even get away with a pipe, if you used a tobacco pipe.

--------------------

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: iStoner]
    #552120 - 04/30/11 04:53 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

No I still mainly smoke at my house. It's a house now not an apartment so I can smoke blunts 24/7 unlike my last very un-hip apartment complex. You can totally get away with smoking in public it's just not a good idea........ same as anywhere.
When my truck worked I used to like driving down into LA and toking up at venice beach but sadly my truck is broke down and has been for months.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: iStoner]
    #552634 - 05/02/11 06:13 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
So do you walk around and medicate yourself now?

:dumbass:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals