Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSteve Buscemi

Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana?
    #375610 - 02/28/10 08:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Can I do this in California? I don't like smoking joints, blunts, cigarettes or even microwaving popcorn indoors because my place is so small and my roommate don't smoke. I've been warned it's illegal to toke up and drive from pot docs and dispensaries.... So can I walk down the street with a big blunt like it's cool??????:blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #375614 - 02/28/10 08:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

nah u cant smoke in public

--------------------

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: Coaster]
    #375620 - 02/28/10 08:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

So how about porches in an apartment complex with dicks everywhere. **puff*** Puff**  "Morning Ms. Yakamorri " :foreheadslap:

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery

Loc: the sun
    #375635 - 02/28/10 09:06 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Steve Buscemi said:
So how about porches in an apartment complex with dicks everywhere. **puff*** Puff**  "Morning Ms. Yakamorri " :foreheadslap:

That should be alright, as long as you're at your residence/friend's with a doc note.  If someone wants to be a dick about it then when 5-0 pulls up just show your script.  But "treating" yourself out in public wouldn't be too smart. You're better off keeping it in private as if you were somewhere where it was still illegal.

:2cents:

maybe someday if it were legalized...

OfflineShroomieGirl
Fear and Loathing
 User Gallery

Loc: TX
Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #375651 - 02/28/10 09:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

have you tried vaping? that doesnt smell hardly at all compared to joints and blunts imo

--------------------

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin , TX
Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: ShroomieGirl]
    #375655 - 02/28/10 09:25 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:O yes you can smoke in public just be smart about it.

--------------------

OfflineBlackstatis
Stranger

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: Homosapian]
    #375662 - 02/28/10 09:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

can you drink in public?  similar rules.

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #375666 - 02/28/10 09:38 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I've been smoking weed on porches since Clinton was in office, I hate it, this is why I just do bong rips and use a pipe in my apartment.
I'm not a paranoid guy, I freak out people i know sometimes smoking weed in public like it isn't a big deal. I just hold it like a cigarette......... a really skunky  cigarette with dense lingering smoke. I miss living in a house that I can whitewall morning, noon, or night.
I'd like to start meeting people from like church groups and other square functions. After becoming friends and being invited in their home during the middle of our pleasant get together I'll light a joint the size of carrot while they're in the other room so when they come back they are slapped in the face with the worlds dankest weed smell. I'd then act as if it wasn't strange at all.

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #375691 - 02/28/10 10:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

When I lived in Cali we would roll up blunts on the side walk with the locals and smoke them in the open air. Freedom never felt so good.

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: DungenessDank]
    #375694 - 02/28/10 10:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

well said.:thumbup:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #375885 - 03/01/10 06:53 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Just go somewhere without a lot of people.

Smoke yourself a joint. Don't bring a bowl with you, so thats one less thing to worry about. Don't bring extra herb either, just a joint or blunt.

Then go sit somewhere (in a park or something) and smoke it. I do it all the time. I used to try and hide it when people would walk by, but now I just smile and say "hi". I know damn well they can smell it, so why should I bother hiding it? AFAIK, nobody has called the cops on me *knocks on wood*. Maybe because I get outta there after I'm done smoking, or maybe because I'm obviously just a harmless dude smoking a doobie.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: ShroomieGirl]
    #375926 - 03/01/10 10:26 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ShroomieGirl said:
have you tried vaping? that doesnt smell hardly at all compared to joints and blunts imo

Gave my vape away the last time I moved, it worked fine but the smell of a large vape bowl is close to smoking weed while your vaping.... it doesn't linger like smoke though.
I miss my easy vape.

OfflineShroomieGirl
Fear and Loathing
 User Gallery

Loc: TX
    #375934 - 03/01/10 10:32 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

that sucks... maybe you can get another one if you feel so inclined, like you said atleast it doesnt linger like smoke

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: RasJeph]
    #375936 - 03/01/10 10:32 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Then go sit somewhere (in a park or something) and smoke it. I do it all the time. I used to try and hide it when people would walk by, but now I just smile and say "hi". I know damn well they can smell it, so why should I bother hiding it? AFAIK, nobody has called the cops on me *knocks on wood*. Maybe because I get outta there after I'm done smoking, or maybe because I'm obviously just a harmless dude smoking a doobie.

haha dude. You just wrote a tek for what i did in my teenage years. I have yet had a person call the cops nor get all jewy when i smoked on park benches. And most of them would say hi back.

It's not like we're shooting up at the park and leaving needles in the sandbox.:hemohat:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: King Koopa]
    #375943 - 03/01/10 10:40 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

When I left Cali it was illegal to take your meds in public places, near schools etc etc and I have not heard of any changes in that. Though I do know most folks in Cali are more open minded you probably would not have much trouble as long as you use common sense and don't go puffing on any babies.

I know a few years ago my buddy got pulled over(well he was already stopped at 7-11) and the cops were more concerned he was smoking on the gas stations property then that it was weed, he had his scrip with him though it would of been different if not I am sure.
Quote:

King Koopa said:

It's not like we're shooting up at the park and leaving needles in the sandbox.:hemohat:

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: pha3r0]
    #376147 - 03/01/10 01:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Still have yet to smoke my blunt.

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

#376154 - 03/01/10 01:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

jeezus just light that bitch if your having problems I will be glad to come over and help get it going.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: pha3r0]
    #376179 - 03/01/10 01:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I'll just smoke it at the junkyard later when I go to pull a fuel line for my car. or on my porch tonight.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: King Koopa]
    #376225 - 03/01/10 02:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
haha dude. You just wrote a tek for what i did in my teenage years.

:lol:  :highfive:

Also - if you just go out and smoke on a walk, keep walking. If someone gets pissed, they might call the cops, just be quick about it and get outta there.

By the time the cops come, your blunt should be gone. Especially if you live in California. I'm sure the cops have better things to do than bust you for smoking a blunt. Unless they're close by.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Walking down the street smoking MEDICAL marijuana? [Re: RasJeph]
    #376229 - 03/01/10 02:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck I called the cops on my neighbor when he slammed his girl up against my door while holding there 1 year old, they came alright, the next morning and they didn't even go to his house they just got a report and went away. So with that in mind, go spark that thing the cops don't have the time or resources in Cali to respond to any complaint that doesn't come from a politician or judge.

--------------------
- Thomas Szasz

- mhbound

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds