Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

First Grow Harvest Pics
    #376421 - 03/01/10 07:05 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Here's some pics of my harvested bagseed girl.

I was hoping for about 1/2 ounce, but I think she may surprise me come weigh in time...  There is alot of popcorn on here though... about the lower 25% of every branch will probably go in the popcorn pile.  She's pretty fluffy too, and not a ton of trichome production.  I also fucked her up pretty bad at about week 5 and she never really recovered.  Probably not a keeper, but she took my grow virginity so I gotta give her a little love. 

All in all it was kinda a mixed emotion event... I was really happy to be done with it, cause she looked so bad... Then she surprised me with all that bud, but I'm worried about the quality... Brings me back to the old days of shroom cult though, where every shroom you pull you wince a little bit.... Man killing your babies is rough.

Oh yeah, trichomes were about 60% amber at harvest, though the top 1/2 inch or so of the main buds didn't quite mature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: First Grow Harvest Pics [Re: DudeTron]
    #376425 - 03/01/10 07:08 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

ya, that'll be over your goal.  it's nice to have low expectations sometimes.  Looks great to me.  i love the super lst.  :lol:  dont see that too much.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: First Grow Harvest Pics [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #376440 - 03/01/10 07:14 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

I think that is a kick ass grow for only having one plant! It's a good learning experience and you'll be baked for a while. Do you plan on starting more soon? Like, more than 1 this time?

I'm going to try the 4-way LST this next round. :pirate:

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

Re: First Grow Harvest Pics [Re: DrGreenThumb]
    #376452 - 03/01/10 07:25 PM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Yeah I really didn't realize I was going so crazy with the LST until it was too late... some of the buds are really funny looking and only grow in one direction off the stem etc... Like you flip them over and it's like a cross-section of bud.  Definitely better ways to train... I think I'd stick with the shape I had and just let it get taller.

I am working on another grow currently.  I've got some more bagseed, but this time from unknown great genetics.  Extremely vigorous.  I have two in flower after 4 and 5 week vegs respectively..

Here's the one I have pics of at week 2 of flower, 6 weeks old:

She's stretchy as fuck too... I couldn't even keep internodal distance at optimum levels under the CFLs... Anyway, maybe I'll start a grow log that's just like "Dude here's my cab and what I'm up to" since my timing hasn't ever really been "grow" worthy..

Anyway, what do you guys think of the manicure job?

OfflineMoJoBro
Quality control
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: First Grow Harvest Pics [Re: DudeTron]
    #376744 - 03/02/10 10:23 AM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Nice work DT,
Low expectations = pleasantly surprised :stoned:

Those new plants you got going look good.
The leaf shape on the first one is very nice.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds