Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
LOL Giant Facepalm
    #371894 - 02/23/10 09:24 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

My girl was cookin my dinner, and I had my seeds in the microwave. And she had to thaw something out. Anyways, she must not have seen the package in there and it caught on fire. :rofl2: God it smells so bad in here right now. She was like "I'm soooo sorry" and I was like :facepalm:. But oh well shit happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: Triptonic]
    #371902 - 02/23/10 09:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

what did you have for dinner?

--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #371903 - 02/23/10 09:28 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Its not done yet, but its gonna be spicy garlic chicken lo mein. With eggrolls.

Invisiblematt
 User Gallery

#371906 - 02/23/10 09:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

It's awful late to be eating dinner. You must have had a snack earlier to hold you over eh?

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #371909 - 02/23/10 09:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
My girl was cookin my dinner, and I had my seeds in the microwave. And she had to thaw something out. Anyways, she must not have seen the package in there and it caught on fire. :rofl2: God it smells so bad in here right now. She was like "I'm soooo sorry" and I was like :facepalm:. But oh well shit happens.

your weed seeds?!???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: matt]
    #371911 - 02/23/10 09:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Nah, I eat late cuz I have night classes.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #371914 - 02/23/10 09:34 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

Triptonic said:

your weed seeds?!???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL yes. but I have 4 of them. I hope one is a girl :facepalm:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#371916 - 02/23/10 09:35 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

which ones? the ones that didn't germ?

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: Harry_Ba11sach] * 1
    #371920 - 02/23/10 09:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Why were they in the microwave...

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#371922 - 02/23/10 09:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
which ones? the ones that didn't germ?

Yeah she nuked those, I have 4 others already planted.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #371925 - 02/23/10 09:39 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
Why were they in the microwave...

It was warm and dark lol.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#371929 - 02/23/10 09:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

oh man, thats like the chick who kept her laptop in the oven then turned it on

On top of a TV is also warm and dark

hell anywhere should be dark if they are in paper towels

EDIT: actually it dosent even have to be dark, they are in shells :happyweed:

--------------------
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#371932 - 02/23/10 09:42 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah but I have cats. they would be like "whats in this fucking bag"

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #371953 - 02/23/10 09:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #371954 - 02/23/10 09:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

more like :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#371963 - 02/23/10 09:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

More like

:lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm::lol::facepalm:

--------------------

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
    #371964 - 02/23/10 09:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

cats fuck shit up

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#371965 - 02/23/10 09:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, that's what i would do if i were you too.  but i laughed.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #371966 - 02/23/10 10:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That's insane.  I would have slapped a bitch.

You know she just microwaved like 20 bucks away right?  Grrr that makes me angry

Were those the ones that you just germinated successfully?

If so dig out the ones in the peat pellets that didn't germ and put those in a ziplock bag, and PS, it doesn't need to be dark...  I put mine in my waterbed, or on top of my PC...

Major Facepalm indeed...

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#371972 - 02/23/10 10:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

More like:
:lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug::lol::facepalm::crankey::shrug:

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: LOL Giant Facepalm *DELETED* [Re: Inverted]
    #371974 - 02/23/10 10:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Dr. Siekadellyk

Reason for deletion: ...

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #371976 - 02/23/10 10:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:confused:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: Inverted]
    #371978 - 02/23/10 10:06 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
That's insane.  I would have slapped a bitch.

You know she just microwaved like 20 bucks away right?  Grrr that makes me angry

Were those the ones that you just germinated successfully?

If so dig out the ones in the peat pellets that didn't germ and put those in a ziplock bag, and PS, it doesn't need to be dark...  I put mine in my waterbed, or on top of my PC...

Major Facepalm indeed...

No those I got into peat pellets. The ones she nuked were not germinating. But they could have. LOL. her face was priceless though.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #371980 - 02/23/10 10:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

LOL that wasnt toward you, that was towards the OP.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#371981 - 02/23/10 10:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

What if microwaving them popped the seed and exposed the taproot making them look germinated

or better yet what if they DID germinate from microwaving and they each had different super weed powers :awesome:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#371982 - 02/23/10 10:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

LOL that wasnt toward you, that was towards the OP.

It was a red x.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#371987 - 02/23/10 10:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
What if microwaving them popped the seed and exposed the taproot making them look germinated

or better yet what if they DID germinate from microwaving and they each had different super weed powers :awesome:

Or if they just popped like popcorn. Then I could eat popweed.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #371988 - 02/23/10 10:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#371989 - 02/23/10 10:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

lol nice.

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #371995 - 02/23/10 10:11 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

aha
:highfive:
Lots of ice + bong and herbs = :awesome:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#372012 - 02/23/10 10:18 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:rofl:

That's gold.

I smoked rez tonight.  First day without weed FTMFL  :nonono:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#372014 - 02/23/10 10:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You put them in the microwave? If we should ever meet and I just go and punch ya in the head before I ever say a word to ya you know why. :minigun: Retard

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#372016 - 02/23/10 10:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

I just threw up in my mouth a little. :tongue:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: Magash]
    #372017 - 02/23/10 10:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Like I said, my cats would get at them otherwise. And it was warm and dry. She even knew they were in there. I dont know why it happend. But I do have 4 already coming up. So I hope at least one is female.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #372020 - 02/23/10 10:24 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
You put them in the microwave? If we should ever meet and I just go and punch ya in the head before I ever say a word to ya you know why. :minigun: Retard

I've never heard of anyone doing that. Why people aren't patient enough for the wet paper towel in a ziplock bag method, I'll never know. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#372023 - 02/23/10 10:26 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

They were in there cause you can't control a cat. Yup, I'm gonna punch ya in the head. :awedance:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #372024 - 02/23/10 10:26 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

LOL I wasnt trying to cook them! I was just trying to keep them safe from my cats. :facepalm:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#372027 - 02/23/10 10:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
They were in there cause you can't control a cat. Yup, I'm gonna punch ya in the head. :awedance:

You cant control cats, they do whatever the hell they want. I spray them in the face with water all the time. But it seems not to help. So I've learned to just hide things that I dont want ripped to shit.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#372037 - 02/23/10 10:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Don't try and blow that smoke up my ass. Your talking to somebody that has 6 dogs and 14 cats plus a number of other animals.

PUNCH TO THE HEAD :ganja:

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #372039 - 02/23/10 10:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:lolsy:
Ahaha

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#372041 - 02/23/10 10:34 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:rofl: Magash

I agree trip... the microwave is the only place in your entire house your cats can't get into? what about like a sock drawer or something?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#372042 - 02/23/10 10:34 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Don't try and blow that smoke up my ass. Your talking to somebody that has 6 dogs and 14 cats plus a number of other animals.

LOL but then I would hear bitching from my woman for it. I dont need my ears bleeding.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#372049 - 02/23/10 10:42 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

Magash said:

LOL but then I would hear bitching from my woman for it. I dont need my ears bleeding.

So your choices are bleeding ears or popping seeds? I'd grow out the bud then tell my woman she doesn't get to smoke any until I grow a batch from seeds started in the sock drawer. :crazy2:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#372051 - 02/23/10 10:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:lol: next time I will try to be more like you Magash.

Invisiblematt
 User Gallery

#372055 - 02/23/10 10:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

:rofldrunk:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#372060 - 02/23/10 10:46 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
:rofl: Magash

I agree trip... the microwave is the only place in your entire house your cats can't get into? what about like a sock drawer or something?

I didnt think they were gonna get lit on fire! :facepalm: It seemed like a good idea at the time.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#372071 - 02/23/10 10:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Just fucking with ya a little. I've used the oven before cause it keeps a pretty constant 85f. Only difference between us is I have a little control over my woman.  :jennajameson:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#372075 - 02/23/10 10:52 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:circuspanda:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #372370 - 02/24/10 10:57 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Just fucking with ya a little. I've used the oven before cause it keeps a pretty constant 85f. Only difference between us is I have a little control over my woman.  :jennajameson:

my wine cooler also incubates :smile:

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#372378 - 02/24/10 11:07 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

I know I know.  Believe it or not I threw up a bunch last night, but it wasn't from that.

A lack of planning on the other grow left me with only a few ounces.  I smoked it in about 3 weeks... :facepalm:

Those Bubba Skunks need to finish fast!

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #372558 - 02/24/10 02:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

Me too!:rofl:

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: Stoneth]
    #372562 - 02/24/10 03:03 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Just caught this thread, thats not a giantface palm thats just a :wtf:

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: pha3r0]
    #372608 - 02/24/10 04:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You are right, this is a giant facepalm

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
    #372650 - 02/24/10 04:19 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

So did you end up keeping one of those kittens you had?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: m00nshine]
    #372656 - 02/24/10 04:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Nah, I gave them all away.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#372740 - 02/24/10 05:41 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Nah, I skinned all of them and made new panties

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#372747 - 02/24/10 05:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
Quote:

Triptonic said:
Nah, I skinned all of them and had my girl make me a sandwich.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#372748 - 02/24/10 05:50 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Im goint to have to call the CAIDA on you

--------------------

Edited by stoney.69 (02/24/10 06:19 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#372753 - 02/24/10 05:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Nothing about cats is domestic. :lol:

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#372757 - 02/24/10 05:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, snuggles as shown here could totally survive in the wild :awesome:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#372765 - 02/24/10 05:56 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Survival of the fittest. Snuggles has a defence of being poofy.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#372767 - 02/24/10 05:57 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

im sure it could.  its not like cats have devolved their natural habits/tendencies/behaviors.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: LOL Giant Facepalm *DELETED* [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #372770 - 02/24/10 05:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by stoney.69

Reason for deletion: Trolling and threating to spread personal info is not happening in TSL.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Edited by stoney.69 (02/24/10 06:18 PM)

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm *DELETED* [Re: captain.koons] * 1
    #372780 - 02/24/10 06:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Reason for deletion: Trolling and threating to spread personal info is not happening in TSL.

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: LOL Giant Facepalm *DELETED* [Re: NobodyImportant] * 1
    #372794 - 02/24/10 06:11 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm *DELETED* [Re: captain.koons] * 1
    #372810 - 02/24/10 06:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: LOL Giant Facepalm *DELETED* [Re: Triptonic] * 1
    #372811 - 02/24/10 06:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: captain.koons]
    #372812 - 02/24/10 06:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

ugh, i dont have the mod privliges here.  mels viewing the thread.  hopefully he locks it.  keep that shit in the dome!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#372814 - 02/24/10 06:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
ugh, i dont have the mod privliges here.  mels viewing the thread.  hopefully he locks it.  keep that shit in the dome!

Dont lock it, just ban them. I'm sick of seeing this shit.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#372816 - 02/24/10 06:34 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
:facepalm:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

#372863 - 02/24/10 07:11 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

There we go clean and ready to roll.

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#372864 - 02/24/10 07:12 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup: thanks stoney.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#372865 - 02/24/10 07:16 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

stoney.69 said:
There we go clean and ready to troll.

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #372869 - 02/24/10 07:17 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

Dont lock it, just ban them. I'm sick of seeing this shit.

I would be too, if I were you.

I'm sorry, I didn't know you took everything so seriously. I guess the rumours were true.

I'll do my very best not to seem like I'm trolling you.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblematt
 User Gallery

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: captain.koons]
    #372878 - 02/24/10 07:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:lolfat:

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery

Loc: the sun
    #372891 - 02/24/10 07:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i swear when you're drunk it's easy to get sidetracked and hit lightspeed (so sorry if i didn't handle it stoney).  and modding when i'm drunk doesn't mix too well :lol: 

plus there's just too much closing/reopening threads and moving them around today :crazy2:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Re: LOL Giant Facepalm [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #372897 - 02/24/10 07:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

No worries man.

And yes to much indeed.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds