Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCosmoCoastin
BURRstingg
 User Gallery

Loc: Black Hole
Adderall...
    #355109 - 01/29/10 09:18 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

is the only thing im a junkie for. I have ADD but never realized it until recently, im 19. I also have pretty bad social anxiety but I'm at the point where i have conquered it like 80% and made progress on my own (without meds). My anxiety was so bad that I could only smoke weed when i was alone and i would become extremely paranoid and anxious around everyone and be a total sketchball haha. And Xanax is so worthless for dealing with anxiety and is only good for abusing with alcohol IMHO.

Adderall on the other hand, has helped me tremendously, it calms my thought process and stops my racing thoughts. Only downsides are lack of appetite and I eat very little as it is. I also prefer snorting Adderall and I find it has the potential to be very addictive(for me anyways). The final week of last semester i binged for 36 hours and snorted 80mg over course of 24 hours. I dont know if this will help anyone but I found that the key to helping my anxiety was forcing myself to interact with other people, the addy just helped calm me down and let me focus. So what are everyone's thoughts on this drug? I think i would still abuse it even if i didn't have ADD but at the same time im the type of person that can make a 1/4 oz of weed last a month if i wanted.

--------------------
occupied: perZonal chemica-lecular reZearch

BOUT TA GET ON DOWN

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: Adderall... [Re: CosmoCoastin]
    #355113 - 01/29/10 09:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Most everyone has ADD to a certain degree.

It seems like you have conquered your anxiety pretty well so far, but from my experiences.

In order to completely conquer it, I had to simply not rely on any drug to help me out.

Psychedelics have actually helped me out with this realization.
I would stop abusing it, stop snorting it, and try to eat healthier.

You are what you eat, and you would be surprized with how important food and nutrition can be for your well being. The only way to get rid of fear, is to face fear, through time, it will be learned that there is nothing to fear, but fear itself, and even then,

fear will never go away (to an extent), but you can always accept it, for what it is.

Abusing any drugs wont help with anxiety.

It's okay to use them, but abusing them is a :nono:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Offlinettotheh
european son
Male

Loc: new york state Flag
    #355114 - 01/29/10 09:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

shit i havent had adderall since my junior finals in high school i would use it for tests but i never really liked the speedy feeling

--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore

anything i say on this website is 100 % false

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #355131 - 01/29/10 09:46 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

try meth

OfflineCosmoCoastin
BURRstingg
 User Gallery

Re: Adderall... [Re: ttotheh]
    #355140 - 01/29/10 09:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well i forgot to mention that i dont have a script for it yet and a friend gave me a bunch extra because my doc is a bitch and thinks im bipolar. but I understand what your saying Swim and i appreciate the advice.  I actually dont abuse it regularly(i was srs about xanax tho). I did binge on it for about a week and then just stopped taking it. Im more so saying that I would probably end up abusing it if I had a script for it. As for psychedelics, I cant really say for certain if they have made me more aware of my anxiety or if they contributed to it, but im thinking they've helped more than hurt. And right now im at the point where I control my anxiousness without help from any drug.  However, i feel like addy is essential for me just to focus and stop my racing thoughts.

--------------------

BOUT TA GET ON DOWN

Edited by CosmoCoastin (01/29/10 09:55 PM)

OfflineCosmoCoastin
BURRstingg
 User Gallery

Re: Adderall... [Re: Picklez]
    #355146 - 01/29/10 09:53 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
try meth

:niggawhat: Id def try meth, I have enough willpower to not abuse it like most other drugs but how would that help? haha

Edited by CosmoCoastin (01/29/10 10:07 PM)

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #355156 - 01/29/10 09:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

If amphetamine gets you wet then methamphetamine will make you jizz in your pants

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#355168 - 01/29/10 10:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CosmoCoastin said:
Well i forgot to mention that i dont have a script for it yet and a friend gave me a bunch extra because my doc is a bitch and thinks im bipolar. but I understand what your saying Swim and i appreciate the advice.  I actually dont abuse it regularly(i was srs about xanax tho). I did binge on it for about a week and then just stopped taking it. Im more so saying that I would probably end up abusing it if I had a script for it. As for psychedelics, I cant really say for certain if they have made me more aware of my anxiety or if they contributed to it, but im thinking they've helped more than hurt. And right now im at the point where I control my anxiousness without help from any drug.  However, i feel like addy is essential for me just to focus and stop my racing thoughts.

You should look into Nootropics such as aniracetam and l-theanine.
You can get them online, and they are great for school and anxiety.

When I first was doing psychedelics, i think it hurt me more in terms of anxiety, and being socially awkward, I mean I was young, dumb, and lost then. I even started to blame them, but later on, I eventually got back into them, and completely changed my view about them.

Overall they have helped rather than hurt.

Sometimes people need to break down in order to build up.

I usually notice addictive behavior has a strong relationship with stress and anxiety. (Just sayin').

Well I hope everythang works out good for you.

:feelsgoodman:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineCosmoCoastin
BURRstingg
 User Gallery

Re: Adderall... [Re: Picklez]
    #355175 - 01/29/10 10:15 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh i see.  I do get a slight speedy buzz from adderall and ritalin but since i have add it has a counteractive effect. Would meth have a diminished effect or is that not the case? Im knowledgeable about most drugs (and amphetamines) but im a noobie when it comes to meth.

--------------------

BOUT TA GET ON DOWN

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#355182 - 01/29/10 10:18 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

chances are it will make u :dizope: :crazy2:

dont do meth, brah.

fuck meth anyway, heroin is better :syringe:

feels more good man too :feelsgoodman:

meth,coke,heroin, shit, all that shit, benzos alcohol

will make ur anxiety worst, i promise

--------------------

OfflineCosmoCoastin
BURRstingg
 User Gallery

Re: Adderall... [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #355184 - 01/29/10 10:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I can't say that I have an addictive personality but that is pretty interesting observation. I'll have to take a look at the nootropics nice suggestion and thx for the help dude, much appreciated.

--------------------

BOUT TA GET ON DOWN

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#355189 - 01/29/10 10:25 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

no problem, i know what it's like, and it's no fun.

a temporary fix, doesn't fix anything in the long run, and usually will make matters worst.

think of a car that is running sluggish, and some dude rigs up some rope around some thang in the car, to get it working, well the heat of the engine will eventually burn that rope, and the car will crash.

:omgz:

--------------------

OfflineCosmoCoastin
BURRstingg
 User Gallery

Re: Adderall... [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #355191 - 01/29/10 10:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
chances are it will make u :dizope: :crazy2:

dont do meth, brah.

fuck meth anyway, heroin is better :syringe:

feels more good man too :feelsgoodman:

meth,coke,heroin, shit, all that shit, benzos alcohol

will make ur anxiety worst, i promise

QFT. if i drink and take some xanax i just get more anxious.

--------------------

BOUT TA GET ON DOWN

OfflineCosmoCoastin
BURRstingg
 User Gallery

#355194 - 01/29/10 10:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yep, and I know that substances wont cure it all by any means. I've come to far to just give up and use a crutch.

--------------------

BOUT TA GET ON DOWN

Offlinedevnull
Researcher

#355769 - 01/30/10 10:15 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I had ADD for a while, and I got some Amphetamine stuff (don't think it was adderall)
I stopped taking it, stored it away
now I take about 10 or 20 mg a night to stay up all night.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures