Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineArgos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Fighting the law (speeding ticket advice?)
    #353538 - 01/26/10 03:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

It's been some time since my last post, things have been hectic in life recently, and speedy, ha!
I will make it short and sweet, I recently got a speeding ticket going 55 in a 40 MPH speed zone, apparently the ticket acquires points, and I want to fight it. It was a foggy night on the road I was on, and I have recently moved to that location and was unfarmiliar with the roads. This area is rural with fields left and right, a one lane street going through. He had his high beams on and I didn't see any indication of slowing down. Eventually I was pulled over and ticketed with no mercy.
I sought council but really don't want to pay a lawyer five hundred dollars plus a possible 600 dollar ticket for something I really don't feel guilty for.
We're all here fighting the law some way or another by lighting up or sticking up for what's right, so I was wondering if there were any experienced court fighters who could conjure up a good defense on my behalf, with possible images, reports of issues or what not. Any advice is appreciated, and I hope everyone has been well, keep tokin'!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Re: Fighting the law (speeding ticket advice?) [Re: Argos]
    #353545 - 01/26/10 03:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

At least you didn't drop a television on the cops foot.

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: Fighting the law (speeding ticket advice?) [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #353553 - 01/26/10 03:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Make an appointment and talk to the magistrate instead of going in front of the judge if you can. :shrug:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#353557 - 01/26/10 04:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Argos said:
It's been some time since my last post, things have been hectic in life recently, and speedy, ha!
I will make it short and sweet, I recently got a speeding ticket going 55 in a 40 MPH speed zone, apparently the ticket acquires points, and I want to fight it. It was a foggy night on the road I was on, and I have recently moved to that location and was unfarmiliar with the roads. This area is rural with fields left and right, a one lane street going through. He had his high beams on and I didn't see any indication of slowing down. Eventually I was pulled over and ticketed with no mercy.
I sought council but really don't want to pay a lawyer five hundred dollars plus a possible 600 dollar ticket for something I really don't feel guilty for.
We're all here fighting the law some way or another by lighting up or sticking up for what's right, so I was wondering if there were any experienced court fighters who could conjure up a good defense on my behalf, with possible images, reports of issues or what not. Any advice is appreciated, and I hope everyone has been well, keep tokin'!

are you serious? 15 mph over ticket is NOTHING. tickets suck, but stop bitching. your story doesn't add up... $600 ticket for just doing 15 over, where the fuck do you live? were you in a construction zone or something? and who the fuck gets a lawyer for a speeding ticket :ilold:

if you don't want the points, plead guilty and go to driving school like the rest of us sheep do. hell, with 15 mph over they might not even make you do that if its a first offense. don't know why you care about points unless you're a minor (worried about losing your license?). if you have a past record, maybe you should have learned your lesson the first time. and if you're worried about it because of insurance just pray they don't find out. my insurance company never even finds out when i get a ticket. :hi5:

but go ahead and fight it and waste time and money. enjoy your points. :haha:

OfflineLordOfChaos
AKA KADA
Male

#353787 - 01/26/10 09:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Just pay your fine and take your classes. Happens to all of us.

--------------------
It's not paranoia when they really are out to get you

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#353817 - 01/26/10 09:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

get the latest court date, plea not guilty- trial by jury. reset it until you cant anymore, by that time the ticketing officer would forget or say fuck it and not show up, therefore, case dismissed.

play the system or else it plays you

peaxe

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom