Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshakalaka
Stranger

Some fertilizer options for my guerilla grow please!!
    #352817 - 01/24/10 09:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

OOOOk im new to the guerilla scene...so im needing some tips and opinions here please.
Here is the sitch....

Im in australia so its summer here.

My partners are tryin to keep it cheap so i can't be ordering expensive guano or anything like that...it has to be local stuff from a nursery or something. like blood and bone or fish emulsion and seaweed....etc.

We take a jeep to the area and then hike for about 15 mins to the 1st spot for 2 plants. There are a few others like it;)

Its right near a creek in a valley so the ground seems reasonably nice....decent amount of humus.

Anyways...im just wondering what is a cheap and good organic based fertilizer for 2 plants?
i have access to shit like blood and bone, worm compost, manures, or even chemical based fertilizers. I cant carry a lot of stuff...so it has to be reasonably concentrated. I was thinking i would be able to use liquid fertilizers once every 2 weeks or so when i visited to water. I will be adding water crystals to the soil to help with water retention...but just needed a good recipe for grow and bloom stages.
Its pretty late in the season right now...so too much nitrogen would not be needed cuz budding will start sooner than if plants were put out in the start of the season.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshakalaka
Stranger

Re: Some fertilizer options for my guerilla grow please!! [Re: shakalaka]
    #352984 - 01/25/10 02:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

alright...thanks for the outpouring of assistance with this matter...i went ahead and bought some Advanced nutrients, Heavy Harvest....spring, summer, and fall fertz.
Anyone have experience with these?

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Some fertilizer options for my guerilla grow please!! [Re: shakalaka]
    #352996 - 01/25/10 02:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I use big bud as a supplementary nutrient for my plants. I was more than happy with the result, although I have no previous grow to compare it to. Many folks rave about their stuff and the CEO, Big Mike, has challenged other hydroponic nutrient producers to a cannabis grow off and offered a prize of 1 Million USD I think. No one took up the offer as far as I know, but the guy seems pretty confident about his stuff.

I'm sure you'll be happy with the results.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Some fertilizer options for my guerilla grow please!! [Re: TomCollins]
    #353028 - 01/25/10 05:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

well, if you're looking for soil amendments you pretty much listed everything you need.  A few types of guano, some bone/blood meal, maybe something with a high humic acid content as well.  Since you're in Oz I don't know what your local nurseries carry, but over here in the states my local garden stores carry some guanos.  Blood/Bone/Fish meal is readily available pretty much everywhere so you shouldn't have much problem finding that.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale