Home | Community | Message Board


Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/03/08
Posts: 4,981
Loc: Jawjuh.
Last seen: 6 years, 11 months
Re: i'm watching Super High Me right now.... [Re: Triptonic]
    #344708 - 01/09/10 11:36 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

maybe he only vapes :shrug:

he sure did waste a bunch of weed though :kingcrankey:


--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 7,226
Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Last seen: 9 years, 10 months
Re: i'm watching Super High Me right now.... [Re: Triptonic]
    #344743 - 01/09/10 11:56 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Plus you can still see the smoke if you inhale.



but its prob harder to pick up on a camera


--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery


Registered: 06/01/08
Posts: 9,953
Loc: North Star Flag
Re: i'm watching Super High Me right now.... [Re: Doitagain]
    #344754 - 01/10/10 12:02 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

have you seen how fucking high he is all the time???

I'm pretty sure i'd be passing on pipes too, his throat is probably fucking sore after so much...

Next time pay attention to his EYES before getting high and after and you can easily tell that he's higher than a fucking kite 90% of the time, and just plain fucking stoned the other 10%


--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledeladude
king size
Male


Registered: 09/07/09
Posts: 133
Re: i'm watching Super High Me right now.... [Re: Inverted]
    #344784 - 01/10/10 12:21 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

i f'in hate that guy.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTriptonic
Male


Registered: 06/13/08
Posts: 15,581
Loc: Flag
Re: i'm watching Super High Me right now.... [Re: deladude]
    #344788 - 01/10/10 12:23 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah hes really not that funny/smart.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMoonajuana Time
doin'


Registered: 11/15/09
Posts: 448
Last seen: 7 years, 9 months
Re: i'm watching Super High Me right now.... [Re: deladude]
    #344789 - 01/10/10 12:23 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

:crankey:


--------------------
doin doin'


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop: Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Triptonics movie nights.
( 1 2 3 all )
Triptonic 8,229 59 01/05/10 07:30 PM
by FarBeyondDriven
* Smart Kids Are More Likely to Become Drunks
( 1 2 all )
freepain 8,027 28 10/28/08 10:57 AM
by still beLIEve
* Cool video to watch while tripping. Or not tripping for that matter. Triptonic 1,819 9 01/03/10 09:05 PM
by Keith22
* Super High Me godspeedyou 1,341 13 07/14/08 01:00 PM
by j0nnyb0y05
* damn anyone watch the ufc on spike tonite?
( 1 2 all )
karma_agent 8,026 36 12/10/08 11:29 PM
by karma_agent
* what makes everyone so smart?
( 1 2 all )
Iamasmoker 5,748 33 07/03/08 06:41 PM
by captain.koons
* It makes it so much harder to keep from thinking about weed ThreeLittleBirds 1,946 16 01/03/09 06:37 PM
by THEBats
* SUPER AMAZING DANCING STICK BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 9,080 34 05/20/08 10:28 PM
by just me

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
5,309 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 55 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.