Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

WHAAAAT??! Medical marijuana is legal in Massachusetts???? *DELETED*
    #338285 - 12/30/09 06:33 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by ChillWillis

Reason for deletion: Stupid me

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNightGrower
Proficient Horticulturist
Male

Re: WHAAAAT??! Medical marijuana is legal in Massachusetts???? [Re: ChillWillis]
    #338291 - 12/30/09 07:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I wonder how many people will move over there, now that it is joining states like California. Whoopee!

--------------------
Learn of Terence Mckenna. Check out the Shroomery to learn more about what one man did for mushies. Thank you, Terence.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: WHAAAAT??! Medical marijuana is legal in Massachusetts???? [Re: ChillWillis]
    #338292 - 12/30/09 07:06 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:lol:  You need to pay more attention then.  I don't think Mass has passed a mmj law. 

The first link is now a year old and the second one is three years old.  Three of the five in the second link now have MMJ laws on the books.  Plus, neither of those links reflect that cannabis for medicinal use is legal in Mass.  why u freakin out?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: WHAAAAT??! Medical marijuana is legal in Massachusetts???? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #338306 - 12/30/09 07:41 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
:lol:  You need to pay more attention then.  I don't think Mass has passed a mmj law. 

The first link is now a year old and the second one is three years old.  Three of the five in the second link now have MMJ laws on the books.  Plus, neither of those links reflect that cannabis for medicinal use is legal in Mass.  why u freakin out?

Lol.. fuckin dick got my hopes up and shit. I thought this was some sort of breaking news. I've lived in Boston all my life and have been smoking here since 2001 and so many times I've just smoked publicly with very few altercations. In the city I can't tell you how many times I've walked around with people or even just myself casually smoking a blunt.

Ever since the decriminalization law passed it really put a dent in to the police officers who oppose its use and most of them out of spite are refusing to even issue the $100 citation.

Also there's some loophole in the law where you can claim you have no I.D on you and give a fake name or refuse to give your name. They can't arrest you for it. Also apparently those who actually receive the $100 fine can just not pay it and nothing happens. It's not like a speeding tickets etc. where you get additional penalties for not paying.

I suspect this is a subtle way of the law makers expressing how it might as well just be legalized, and the fact that the law is so loosely enforced is a statement of how logical of a decision it would be. There have been no sort of jumps in crime or anything since the law passed, no more or no less smokers, and for the most part people continue to smoke publicly as they have for many years here. Just with much less paranoia.

I predict this will be one of the first states, if not the first to fully legalize. How many other Growerites/Shroomerites are from Boston? It's a pretty awesome town minus the brutally frigid winters.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

OfflineChillWillis
old school fool

Re: WHAAAAT??! Medical marijuana is legal in Massachusetts???? [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #338314 - 12/30/09 08:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Damn it.:thumbdown: I was really excited for awhile. I was trying to find people who needed a primary caregiver to grow for them.

Sorry for getting you excited Mike, I'm from the Boston area and was pretty excited myself. One too many :volcano: I guess.

--------------------

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

Edited by ChillWillis (12/30/09 08:10 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #338321 - 12/30/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

it happens to the best of em.  :shrug:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies