Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Probablly nothing
    #336567 - 12/26/09 11:17 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Buddy has newly developed leaves (just unfolded yesterday) that have a little light green blotching on them the same shade of the new growth but its spotty.

Is it normal when the plant is growing vigorously to see this as leaves fill out or should he be worried about a possible problem.

here is the leaf two days ago. the spots are that same bright green that it is in this pic

It hasn't gotten any nutes directly yet there was a small bit (half of one waterings worth) of Zamzows Thrive (4-1-3) mixed into the potting mix but i was after the microbe boost it gives not the nutes and we shielded the transplant with non treated dirt so i doubt its even gotten to that dirt yet.

So, all good? burned? or is it just time to start giving it some food maybe?

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Probablly nothing [Re: pha3r0]
    #336575 - 12/26/09 11:32 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

new growth usually comes out lighter green until it unfolds, IMO.

Your fine!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Probablly nothing [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #336610 - 12/26/09 01:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yeah that's what i am thinking this set of leaves popped out so quick i think its just the new growth green that is filling in slowly with darker splotches.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder