Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

couple questions on some plants - with pictures :)
    #332532 - 12/17/09 12:21 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Note: for everything i used 3 parts ocean forest to 1 part BG perlite and distilled water

Question 1:

i used grow big and big bloom at half strength about a week ago. woke up the next morning to see 1 of the 3 plants i watered with that water burned pretty bad. just over night the bottom big leaves on Kush #3 curled up and dried, so i just cut them off. i saw the beginning of the burn on Kush #2, so i flushed both #2 and #3, and left #1 (the mutant) untouched, since it didnt have any signs of nute burn. ended up being a good move on my part to not flush that #1. it blew up and got huge. you can see that in the very bottom picture.

anyway, this is the worst one, and i dont know what to do with it. it looks like its on its way to being completely dead, but i figured id leave it alone and see if it comes back to life. i havent watered it since i flushed it, and the soil is still pretty moist.

Question 2:

here is a clone i got while in rockwool. it looked like shit when i got it, and it looks like shit now. i dont know what i should do with it... what do you guys think?

Question 3:

what should i do with these fucked up leaves? keep em, or cut em off?

End of questions. heres a pic of the entire grow as of tonight.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: couple questions on some plants - with pictures :) [Re: Pilze]
    #332677 - 12/17/09 11:59 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

god damn. gotta love the number of views, and the number of responses.

i fucking miss overgrow....

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #332938 - 12/17/09 07:48 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Well, I think your right in that you have probably burned your plants.  But in all reality that's okay, it happens and they can recover no problem.

With any new nutrient I give to my plants, I always start out giving them a very small amount of the additive so I don't shock them.  I usually start out with .5-1ml per gallon and then slowly increase from their depending on how they look.  I think starting off at half is way too much IMO.

#1  I think if you just let that plant bounce back, it will do just fine.  But it is going to need a bit of time to recover.  Have some patience with it.  By the size of that plant I wouldn't give her any nutrients for a while, unless your seeing signs of deficiency. 

#2  Was that clone in flowering when it was took??  With the single bladed leaves it may just be taking it's time getting back to a healthy vegetative growth.  I say stick with it.  It's not going to hurt, and if it doesn't turn out great, so what you gave it a chance at least.

#3  I always leave the leaves on until they are easily pulled off.  They still have reserves in them that the plant can pull out of them. 

Lastly, stop your belly aching.  :megacrankey:  :bigjoint:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflinePilze
Funky Monk

Re: couple questions on some plants - with pictures :) [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #332947 - 12/17/09 08:23 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

well itd be nice to get quick responses, not 20 views and nothing.

overgrow was, you make a post and it turned into a thread within a half hour. thats what im used to. nothing like OG anymore though

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #332989 - 12/17/09 10:20 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

I understand being frustrated with it taking time to get an answer. 

I like this place, because if your part of a thread you don't have to stay glued to you computer and can still be a part of it.  I hate making a post and then coming back in a day and having 3-5 pages to have to read through if I want to be a part of it.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Perlite

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation