Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Outdoor plant moved inside [Re: masterkush420]
    #311960 - 11/07/09 06:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It is not an opinion!

What your looking for is for someone to lie to you. Every post since your first has stated the same thing. You can not handle criticism either obviously or do not know the meaning of the word criticism? Criticism is what your getting.  There is no help it is heavily hermied out female! You think there is some trick i and everyone who replied so far is keeping secret?

As far as being contradictive as you say, ha! Why didn't you post this question in the thread you quoted me from?? I answer many post a day and do not remember every user and their problems or comments. That post is definitly the beginning of a female but the pictures you got here are hermaphrodite! It happens during the flowering stage if you stress the shit out of your plant. Plain and simple. Maybe if your unsatisfied with the criticism your getting here, check out the cool little Goggle Search Engine and look up hermaphrodite cannabis, and educate yourself alittle ?

Again there is no Help for your problem, once sex is determined thats it! You can not give your plant a sex change.:shrug:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemasterkush420
The Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Re: Outdoor plant moved inside [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #311966 - 11/07/09 06:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

so basically now you said its a female, then a male, and then now its a herm.  you seen to be pretty educated on botany, but 3 different answers do not help on a forum like this. 

"With all this great knowledge at your fingertips, with just the stroke of a few keys, you could have avoided this and not wasted your time! Just my opinion of course!"

all this knowledge at my fingertips help me realize you just kinda agree with what people say, and dont think for yourself.  next time when someone asks a question, try and answer it.  just some advice otherwise, thanks for the opinions.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #311976 - 11/07/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ok let me explain this so you understand, becaus obviously you can't learn on your own.

Your female turned hermaphordite due to the high stress of different lite sources and what ever else you did to it!  Hermaphodite have both male and female parts. Ok, follow so far?

So then comes this thread, where you present a picture of a plant that is obviously 90% male parts. You get responses based on the picture and question asked. By looking at the plant alone and not cross referencing my response to your other post, i respond "it's male"

Since you decide to quote me from your past post i search it out and realize that holy shit your female went drastically wrong! Has nothing to do with me being contradictive.

Now to not confuse all of us, it would have been nice if you would have posted this picture with that thread, the responses would have been universally different.

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Outdoor plant moved inside [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #312069 - 11/07/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
ok let me explain this so you understand, becaus obviously you can't learn on your own.

Your female turned hermaphordite due to the high stress of different lite sources and what ever else you did to it!  Hermaphodite have both male and female parts. Ok, follow so far?

So then comes this thread, where you present a picture of a plant that is obviously 90% male parts. You get responses based on the picture and question asked. By looking at the plant alone and not cross referencing my response to your other post, i respond "it's male"

Since you decide to quote me from your past post i search it out and realize that holy shit your female went drastically wrong! Has nothing to do with me being contradictive.

Now to not confuse all of us, it would have been nice if you would have posted this picture with that thread, the responses would have been universally different.

Exactly. Enough said.
You would do well to adopt an attitude that we are ALL responding to your post with positive intent.
The fact that you don't like the responses doesn't change that.

Additionally, I specifically requested a picture of the parts of the plant which you thought were female; none were posted.
Again, the feedback we offer is only as good as the information you give us...which, in this case was insufficient.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: Outdoor plant moved inside [Re: 81renaissance]
    #312079 - 11/07/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

since the plant in this thread you posted is the same one
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/292966#292966
its a major hermie and severly stressed thats why its pretty easy to confuse it with a male by this picture.
I mean you might as well consider it a male, look at it:shrug:.....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineAKSE

#312117 - 11/07/09 11:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

masterkush420 said:
i am only really looking for constructive criticism here, so for now. no more opinions, not contradictive moderators. no harm done, just looking for advice that can help.

thanks for your input.

We've given you honest, clear answers.  Your plant is either a male, or a severly stressed hermaphoradite worthless plant.  There is nothing you can do at this point to help it or increase your "buds" or yield.  My advice would be to chop it down and start over, I wouldn't waste electricity on that thing.  And buddy, this IS constructive criticism.  Don't disregard what we are all saying just because it isn't the answer you want to hear.  Accept the fact that there is nothing you can do to help that plant...hell I don't even see any trichomes.:shrug:

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Outdoor plant moved inside [Re: AKSE]
    #312175 - 11/08/09 05:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Oh man, I've been laughing the whole way through this thread. This is basically what this sounds like to me:

Masterkush: "Yo guys, I can't start up my car. What's up with it?"
Mods: "Well from the looks of it, the car was obviously double whammied by two 18-wheelers. It doesn't look like there's any saving it. Best thing to do would be to buy a new one."
Masterkush: "Alright look asshole, I know that thing can turn on. I'm looking for some constructive answers here."
Mods: "From the pictures it really doesn't look like it can turn on, it looks like a pancake. Just don't leave your car out on the freeway next time, and this shouldn't happen."
Masterkush: "Alright dickwad, obviously your a fucking noob. The thing can run I know it can. Fuck you guys."
:rofl2:  :lmafo:  :rofl:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Outdoor plant moved inside [Re: TomCollins]
    #312184 - 11/08/09 07:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Oh man, I've been laughing the whole way through this thread. This is basically what this sounds like to me:

Masterkush: "Yo guys, I can't start up my car. What's up with it?"
Mods: "Well from the looks of it, the car was obviously double whammied by two 18-wheelers. It doesn't look like there's any saving it. Best thing to do would be to buy a new one."
Masterkush: "Alright look asshole, I know that thing can turn on. I'm looking for some constructive answers here."
Mods: "From the pictures it really doesn't look like it can turn on, it looks like a pancake. Just don't leave your car out on the freeway next time, and this shouldn't happen."
Masterkush: "Alright dickwad, obviously your a fucking noob. The thing can run I know it can. Fuck you guys."
:rofl2:  :lmafo:  :rofl:

:lol: Damn, this made me laugh! :lol:

Master - You have to learn to take advice, this forum isn't designed to make your life miserable, people are just trying help. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: Outdoor plant moved inside [Re: Cannaboid]
    #312186 - 11/08/09 07:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ill give you some constructive criticism , find a new hobby, obviously this one aint for you

and I doubt you can ever grow females in your house again without them becoming hermie because your house is probably full of male pollen, and your male plant has probably wreaked havoc for other outdoor grows that may be in your area

No on here is gonna say its a weak ass male, just cuz they want you to cut it down, it makes no difference to them if you cut it down or keep it, theyre trying to help F00l:bonghit:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Outdoor plant moved inside [Re: Harlz]
    #312219 - 11/08/09 10:04 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Alright gang, I think we all understand each other here.

MasterKush: Let us know when you're starting your next grow, and maybe we can help you so that you don't run into this issue again.
We really are here to help, and we like it even more when we can keep you from having problems like the one you've run into with this plant.

Catch you on the flipside man.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Outdoor plant moved inside [Re: Harlz]
    #312223 - 11/08/09 10:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Interesting way of putting it Spency!

I mean, i kinda feel bad that i didn't realize this plant was the one he posted about a few weeks ago. It originally would have been a female and was on its way to spreading her womanhood.   Now how it went from that to this really had to be something drastic and i am guessing he brought it in and put it under some CFL of some sort after having a regualr  high powered sun outdoor cycle. And i am also guessing he would take it out in the day time give it sun, then bring it in at night and put it under a lamp? But that just a guess, i do not feel lke reading through his 3 topics to find out. Anyways, i apologize masterkush if i hurt your feelings here but you do need to listen to people who have done this, probly more times then the number of years you have been alive. You also need to learn how to compose your topic to keep them from being so confusing! I went back and looked at all your posts, and you have 3 threads for the same plant at different stage basically asking the same thing," that you need help with this outdoor plant". Instead of quoting me like you did, why not just refer me to that thread? Perhaps a little embarrased?  And then argue with me instead of obsorb what i had to say and wait for alternate replies?

Here i went and did this for ya too, Went to goggle and typed "define criticism" and here is what popped up! Definitions of criticism on the Web:

* disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings; "the senator received severe criticism from his opponent"
    * a serious examination and judgment of something; "constructive criticism is always appreciated"
    * a written evaluation of a work of literature
      wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom