Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTomCollins

Some concerns...
    #309618 - 11/04/09 03:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well my plants are doing much better now than before. However, I'm not sure whether or not I should be doing certain things and whether or not somethings are good or bad.

So first off, I'm not sure I should be concerned about this because my GHE Biofiltre and subculture should arrive today. This green shit all over the perlite is tricho right? It's only a very small thin coat on the surface of the substrate/medium but this is typically bad right?

Next question, check out what these two plants are doing. They're stretching out reeaal wide. I think I wanna install a CFL right under my helios fan, and attach it to the wood. In the mean time what should I do? Should I tie and bend the stretched branches to the main stem?

Finally, this lady here closest to the light - is she too close? She really seems to like it haha, but I don't want her to get burned. Should I pull the light up a little?

Thanks in advance for your help guys.

Edited by TomCollins (11/04/09 07:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOjom
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Some concerns... [Re: TomCollins]
    #309640 - 11/04/09 07:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Judging from the pictures here and in your grow log I am inclined to think you may want to consider tying the two plants on the left side down in order to create a more even canopy.

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Some concerns... [Re: Ojom]
    #309641 - 11/04/09 07:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I tied all long branches up towards the stem and did some pruning. I also moved the plant all the way at the left end to the right side. I think this is better, because those two big ones were really blocking light from it, and it was starting to look really fucked. Here's a picture of what the setup looks like now. I think it looks much better. I hope I didn't do anything wrong.

Here's a picture of the really fucked plant. You can tell by all the tying I did how screwed up this thing was starting to look.

I've been reading more about tying down and I think it would benefit the plants if I did that as well. My grows in an extremely small space though, so I have to figure out how best to do it. In any case, I think what I'm going to do is wait a week and let the plants recover from any shock/stress they may be experiencing from the pruning and tying.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Edited by TomCollins (11/04/09 08:10 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate