Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Loc: NE Great Lake Region
Awaiting Next Year's Adventure via: Dr Chronic
    #309570 - 11/03/09 11:46 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

SO I lost my kids to lazy,retarded, asshole rippers this year, but there is always the next crop.=) I am awaiting for some beans to fall from the sky;via Dr. Chronic.  My fingers are crossed.

I wanted a plant that will grow monsters and are very different from the local selection, but can still harvest a good indica heavy strain, for the N. East area. I also wanted a fem strain that I could scrog indoors, possible over the winter, with a fairly quick harvest. I hope I'm not sacrificing quality over price, though, as the deal seemed nice.

For the OD strain, I went with a x12 pack of Purple Widow, from De Shaman. These kids, I think can do some serious damage, with proper care, and some serious doses of nutes from Fox Farms.

My second choice for the indoor scrogs, needed to be trainable, short flower time, dirt friendly, and produced a good high with little couch-lock effect. I went with a x5 pack of Feminized Burmese/Kush, via: TH SEEDS. I found some different stats on this strain and some great pix besides the one posted to the link. I wouldn't really mind exploiting the 2 closets I have available for some monthly harvests using a scrog tech. So, I have most of the supplies I need, minus a good flowering lamp and a carbon filter.

I'll keep my Green-Thumbs crossed until they get here, and harvest is complete.

--------------------

.........."And You Will Come to Find, that WE are ALL, ONE MIND.....
.....Capable of ALL that's IMAGINED, and ALL That's CONCIEVABLE.....

Edited by jwes420 (11/05/09 12:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejwes420
Support Legalization!
 User Gallery

Loc: NE Great Lake Region
Re: Awaiting Next Year's Adventure via: Dr Chronic [Re: jwes420]
    #314037 - 11/11/09 10:30 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Purple Widow is in! I hate th whole split-order crap. i can't do anything with the widow till summer NEXT year! I need the Burmese Kush, right about NOW for the indoor.

--------------------

.........."And You Will Come to Find, that WE are ALL, ONE MIND.....
.....Capable of ALL that's IMAGINED, and ALL That's CONCIEVABLE.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds