Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSalviaNshrooms9090
Buddhist Monk
Male

Loc: Peru
Good spot or not?? next year grow?
    #299604 - 10/18/09 12:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ok i live in southeast pennsylvania... today i went to look for a good spot to grow and i think i found it...  there is this factory thats pretty big its got barbed wire fence all around it... except in a few areas.. that just happen to have nice trees and bushes like the woods the whole area of all this is about 1/4 of a mile maybe a little more x 1/4 of a mile.. its a nice small little area surrounded by no homes or anything except 1 road and 1 corn field... you have to climb up a steep stepp hill to get to all this... when i was looking around i saw deer this was outside the fence... inside im guessing there would be none which means less animals and stuff. right?  this area looks good a couple spots that get alot of sunlight and im thinking who the fuck would go in there?? IT SAYS no tresspassing. and stuff.. is small i wouldnt think of it plus its hard as hell to get up the hill... steep i slipped and almost hurt my self coming down LOL.... but anyway does this sounds like a good spot?? im looking to grow maybe 20 plants.. i was gonna spread them around the area.. 2 at a spot and just spred theem around.. maybe even get another area.. there is a bunch of these woods around this area.. that are split by roads... not busy roads.. i was gonna grow afgan and or durban poison plus 5 seeds i have that are indica of something..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Good spot or not?? next year grow? [Re: SalviaNshrooms9090]
    #299664 - 10/18/09 02:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Welcome to The Growery!

Sounds like a good spot! If deer are in the area, then it must be pretty free of people. I would keep checking back for activity for a while and then pick one or 2 good spot with lots of sun.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Buddhist Monk
Male

Re: Good spot or not?? next year grow? [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #299702 - 10/18/09 03:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

just went to another spot like 10 miles away and im on bike mind you LOL long ass day ahaha but worth it... found this place that no one is hell would ever go in yet theirs trails WIF?? but some of the trains have vines spider webs etc... this place i got cut up like crazy exploring soooooo many thorn vines its not funny!! everywhere and a few places are just almost impossible to get into but once you do its out in the open with only bushes around ... lots of sun perfect! and theres tall trees surrounding it but its open... i was following the trail and this trail turns into like 10 other trails some with dead ends its crazy the one trail have like sitcks and thorns that i sware man but there!!... maybe a marijuana operation LOL i gave up lookin cuz the trail i sware would go on to another state haha

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #299728 - 10/18/09 04:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds more like game trails!

Deer and other animals have and use runways like the ones you speak of to get around. The main trial usually branches off to feeding and bedding area's. Also it is possible that someone did have a grow op out there. Most outdoor grower's will find spot like the ones you speak of, hard to get too, with one to two entrances to a large opening.

A few years back i followed a trail that got ridiculous to try and walk into. It went through 2 brier patches, and ended up crouching through a massive brush pile and coming to a huge open area in the middle. This opening had definatly been used as a grow spot. With fencing all the way round the opening. Small chicken wire attached to that along the bottom to keep small varmints out and the bigger one to keep the deer out. It had been an old grow op and had since grew up obviously. They trees now blocked all the light and could tell it had not been used in years!

--------------------

Buddhist Monk
Male

#299730 - 10/18/09 04:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

WOW i may have to go back there when trippin on shrooms and explore hahaha

but you think it would be a good place to grow?? 10 plants total spread around in 2s?

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #299754 - 10/18/09 05:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I dunno, Sounds ok. Like i said, just keep an eye on the place till spring, see if any activity. Sounds like a good strategy though!

--------------------

Buddhist Monk
Male

#299827 - 10/18/09 07:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

is marijuana seeds NL good?? im looking for good stealth good quality and low price all around good seedbank

Buddhist Monk
Male

#299840 - 10/18/09 08:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

also im going with 20 seeds of 2 strains what would be the perfect ones for southeast pennsylvania??  and how much would all the soil/nutes/ cost?? pots etc etc??

InvisibleMystery420
Guerrilla grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: United kingdom
    #301192 - 10/21/09 12:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

May things to think of when choosing a grow plot, I look for places that are hard to get to and people don't want to go. general rule is if it doesn't annoy you getting there choose another spot :] 

Plenty of sun is a must! 6hours+ of direct sunlight should do fine. good soil and good water source. one last thing is dont grow near powerlines!

OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #301333 - 10/21/09 02:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Sounds more like game trails

:thumbup:  Game trails are a great way to find grow locations. It is my preferred method.  Just make sure you cage those fuckers up tight!!  I always make nice big cages for my girls. This yr I had two of my babies get eaten.  :mad:  The f-ing deer actually knocked the cages over by stomping with their hoofs. The mistake I made was not securing the last two cages into the ground.( I ran out of stakes and said fuck it..and it cost me)  Once the plants get big enough the deer won't mess with them. (Ime of course).  Hunting for grow locations is one of my favorite aspects of outdoor growing.    Good luck on the grow!!

Farmer Joe.  :grin:

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

Edited by Farmer Joe (10/21/09 03:11 PM)

OfflinePsuper
حشيش حشّاشين
 User Gallery

Loc: Left Coast
Re: Good spot or not?? next year grow? [Re: Farmer Joe]
    #334313 - 12/21/09 01:50 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Anyone in here ever grown along a gas pipeline?

--------------------
Shroomery.org

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag