Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKeith22
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
FTP #2 !!
    #293526 - 10/07/09 09:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Went to my buddies house tonight to watch the ultimate fighter at about 9, rolled up a half bag blunt with the buddies matchin and we went for a walk to go smoke it. Of course the police drive by us and stop and come out and start asking us questions like where were going and such and what not. Two buddies had stayed behind because they forgot something at the house so they were then walking up the street towards us and the cops. We obviously knew them and they asked us that so we said yeah we knew them. My two buddies then walked by pretending not to know us for w.e reason? I dont know what they were thinking but obviously the cops told them to come over. So anyways one cop starts talking to the two guys and then the other one talking to us. With just our luck the police knew 4 of the people I was with by name from recent happenings around where I live. I've always been lucky with the cops and never had anything shitty happen to me. Unluckily tonight I had the blunt on me... along with my buster, pipe and lighter. Great, so anyways they began telling us that there going to search us. Then I start trippin out in my head about getting caught because my parents have next to no idea that I smoke and would lose it if I were to get caugh. He then says to just declare anything you have right away before they find it and it'll make things easier... so I did. Fucking sucks to give away a half bag blunt. After a little bit more questioning, they didnt even fucking search us.. those bastards. Luckily for me, I had completely forgotten I had the buster on me too and I gave up the small pipe. The one guy let us go and then went over and started talking to the other two guys because they had been in the most trouble of the bunch by far. Atleast I got away with my buster I suppose. Anyways live and learn, dont walk around the streets at night with goods because cops are bastards. Just needed to vent that with some people im sure have had the same run-ins.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: FTP #2 !! [Re: Keith22]
    #293536 - 10/07/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I had this same thing happen except we were sitting in a park with 5 people total, each person had just rolled there own gram blunt, plus everyone had a bowl and my friend who sells had an ounce on him. My bowl is massive and creates like a cyclone inside and no one could break it so they made me throw it out. We got back all of the pipes and blunts cause the cops are stupid, but my friend lost his whole ounce, good thing he had 10 more pounds at his house,lol:grin:

--------------------

OfflineKeith22
 User Gallery

Re: FTP #2 !! [Re: TheShroomJew23]
    #293542 - 10/07/09 10:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Lmfao fuck I hate dealing with their shit. An oz loss of 10 lbs is like losing a single piece of shake out of a dime blunt haha, no big deal there.

I guess all we have left to do is buy some expensive running shoe's and try and get are stoney cardio up :evil:

--------------------

OfflineKine
    #293551 - 10/07/09 10:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No; know your fucking rights man.  Those cops could not have searched you guys without warrants; probable cause; or you allowing them.  If they wanted to search you, they'd need to detain you.  To detain you; they need a reason to.  "Just Cause" dont work.  All you would have needed to do is "Officer; have i; or am i being detained?"  If he says yes, "What for?" and suspecious activity of walking the streets isnt cause.  So then he'd have to let you on your way...

OfflineKeith22
 User Gallery

Re: FTP #2 !! [Re: Kine]
    #293558 - 10/07/09 10:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So the fact that I was with people that had been busted with plants near our exactly location within that month isn't enough for them to search us anyway? If so thats fucking retarted...

--------------------

Edited by Keith22 (10/07/09 10:38 PM)

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #293570 - 10/07/09 11:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

They really hve no real right to be searching your personal"bubble" so to speak. Unless they witness you doing a crime and then see you place that object in your pocket or something similar. Kine is right in that you can say the things he had said to say and it is your right to refuse a search unless they have solid cause too do so! Most pigs are ruthless and rely on scare tactics to get you to come clean. And by you doing this it gives them the power. If the pigs do NOT have reasonable cause to search and you know it then do not let them!

Unfortunatly there is a possible age problem? If these other guys are young and like the OP said, they had other previous problems with the law. If this is the case and they had been charged in the past with felonies then they pretty much have the right the fuck with
them.:shrug: But again like for the OP, like kine said, ask if your being detained before admitting anything! If so then ask why?.. If they have reasonable cause, submit basically. Do not make it harder on yourself and say nothing! Get a lawyer immediately! If the answer was no to being detained then ask to continue on your way. Your friends need to do the same. But your and there circumstances sound different so just continue on your way. Your friends will understand when they get done dealing with their own circumstances.

Just do not submit EVER until they have a really good reason to get into your bubble! Pigs are lazy and will try to se the law to scare you into submission to #1 score brownie pionts and #2 make their job easier! Warrants take time.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: FTP #2 !! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #293577 - 10/07/09 11:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
They really hve no real right to be searching your personal"bubble" so to speak. Unless they witness you doing a crime and then see you place that object in your pocket or something similar. Kine is right in that you can say the things he had said to say and it is your right to refuse a search unless they have solid cause too do so! Most pigs are ruthless and rely on scare tactics to get you to come clean. And by you doing this it gives them the power. If the pigs do NOT have reasonable cause to search and you know it then do not let them!

Unfortunatly there is a possible age problem? If these other guys are young and like the OP said, they had other previous problems with the law. If this is the case and they had been charged in the past with felonies then they pretty much have the right the fuck with
them.:shrug: But again like for the OP, like kine said, ask if your being detained before admitting anything! If so then ask why?.. If they have reasonable cause, submit basically. Do not make it harder on yourself and say nothing! Get a lawyer immediately! If the answer was no to being detained then ask to continue on your way. Your friends need to do the same. But your and there circumstances sound different so just continue on your way. Your friends will understand when they get done dealing with their own circumstances.

Just do not submit EVER until they have a really good reason to get into your bubble! Pigs are lazy and will try to se the law to scare you into submission to #1 score brownie pionts and #2 make their job easier! Warrants take time.

quoted for truth!

Learning from my last mistake, i'll always refuse a search and ask if being detained, before i indulge in any information.

the swine had no probable cause to search me, i have the last laugh.  muahahaha

OfflineKeith22
 User Gallery

Re: FTP #2 !! [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #293582 - 10/07/09 11:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I will 100% no doubt keep this in mind. I was thinking this in a sense when the officers stepped out of the car but as soon as they started naming off my friends first and last names and talking about what they had done I knew I shouldnt fuck around with them. My cirumstances are indeed quite differnet then the majority of the people I was with but I didnt wanna get caught up in the middle of it so I just let it go. Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it.

and yes they had been recently charged before, one of them also got charged tonight for having a pipe and buster on him and being caught so many times with things. He is now on terms that if hes caught again with things of the such he gets an automatic $200 fine or some shit, I forget the exact word he used, snubbed or something.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #293591 - 10/07/09 11:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yup Mel had it right! Live and learn basically.

Out in public you seem to be vulnerable to the pigs rule, so burning and what not should be done in private. Sounds nice to be able to walk down the city street and burn out wide but it's reality. And everyone wants to be the hero! People being silent observers to pigs sitting on every other corner.

But we all need to just know our rights as citizens in the united states of America. And not make their jobs easier then it already is! They can not do half the things they say they can unless you hand it too them and admit it to them. That is why they ask you if they can search you or ask if you want to declare anything and make it easire on yourself. What they should say is, do you have anything to declare to make it easier on themselves!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineKine

#293618 - 10/08/09 01:38 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Keith22 said:
So the fact that I was with people that had been busted with plants near our exactly location within that month isn't enough for them to search us anyway? If so thats fucking retarted...

You neglected to say such... how was i to know?

But that would make it a little more difficult.  A) Location wouldnt matter; scare tactic.  Because i live in a meth infested hood; does that make me a meth user?  Nope.  Walking the streets, with friends that got busted growing in the area... does not give probable cause... especially cause they may have gotten busted; but sounds like they may have have been handed their sentence yet; thus... Innocent till PROVEN guilty.  And unless YOU give them that proof... its a BITCH to bust you.

However your friends TOTALLY fucked you over in this case.  The fact that the cops knew them; you said you knew em; then they say they dont know you???  Ouch; while i see their logic... fucked that one up BIG TIME.  Suspecious Activity... Bingo - Probable Cause.  Just like a hand shake can be viewed as "Hand to hand transaction".  Seen it on cops; doods woulda got a way if the stupid trucker didnt TOTALLY rat out the black guy before the cop even asked questions..

No sweat tho; i've been busted my fair share and fucked up.  Doesnt help being high or nervious to begin with ether.  Always stay calm; and when in public remember... If your doing (or at least acting like it) nothing wrong; you can not get in trouble.  Dont carry weed.  Dont carry scales. 

Wanna learn the hard way?  You got it easy... talk to my friend who got popped with 2 oz; scale; baggies; paraphinilla; and the best part!~  AN AK47!!!! SAWED OFF.  Yup.  All he woulda needed was a plant and he'd be on cops.  It goes way deeper then that; thats what they got on the house search... after they got popped in a car.  Explain that one... getting your house searched over weed in the car.  Yup... someone fucked up...

OfflineKeith22
 User Gallery

#293663 - 10/08/09 09:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Damn I feel bad for your friend, now THAT is something thats going to change somebodys life compared to a lil blunt one night.. damn. Anyways yeah I fucked up, we all see that now lol, no big deal. It wont happen again I can assure you that, atleast not the way it did last night. Thanks guys.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom