

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Harry_Ba11sach
cannoisseur



Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 11,753
Loc: Nepal
|
What're ya'll up to tonight?
#289984 - 10/01/09 07:58 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
Just hanging out for me. Had a good jam, just took a fuck load of tests so tomorrow is going to be easy. The hydro store is having their annual huge sale tomorrow, at least 20% off everything in the store! I'm going to be getting a lumatek 600W, hopefully a 400W, and 2 air cooled hoods!
So fucking excited for that sale.
--------------------
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,285
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
|
That's dude.
I can't wait to get my new light and seeds myself.
It is an exciting time indeed.
--------------------
|
Harry_Ba11sach
cannoisseur



Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 11,753
Loc: Nepal
|
Re: What're ya'll up to tonight? [Re: Stoneth]
#289994 - 10/01/09 08:03 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
oh yeah, hey sorry that's taking so long with midterms and such I haven't had the time to close up that box and send it. I'll take of that tomorrow, I bet it'll fit nicely in the box I'm going to be buying
--------------------
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,285
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
|
It's all good man.
I don't need it until I get the seeds in anyways.
Still debating on what I'm ordering atm.
--------------------
|
Harry_Ba11sach
cannoisseur



Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 11,753
Loc: Nepal
|
Re: What're ya'll up to tonight? [Re: Stoneth]
#290000 - 10/01/09 08:07 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
what're the choices?
--------------------
|
Picklez




Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 12 years, 3 months
|
|
Smoking the last of my weed, popping a mg of xanax and sleeping. Desperately need this weekend to get caught up on some shit around the house and a bunch of school work. I have been dicking off entirely too much lately
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,285
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
|
Let's see where to begin:
A.M.S.
Ceres skunk
hashberry which I'm getting
KC Brains
N. White Widdow
N. White Rhino
Bello ciao
I'm looking to get three different strains, but the hashberry is the only given atm.
--------------------
|
Dr. Siekadellyk
Question Everything!




Registered: 04/20/09
Posts: 9,368
Loc: Ketamine
|
Re: What're ya'll up to tonight? [Re: Stoneth]
#290010 - 10/01/09 08:16 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
about to smoke another bongfull of these luscious blueberry budz i have

-------------------- The Kratom Report...
|
Harry_Ba11sach
cannoisseur



Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 11,753
Loc: Nepal
|
Re: What're ya'll up to tonight? [Re: Stoneth]
#290012 - 10/01/09 08:18 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
Fuck yes! if you hadn't said hashberry that's the one I would have told you to get with no doubt. the white widow and white rhino are obviously good strains... are you into the old classics like those and say northern lights, or the new stuff?
--------------------
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,285
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
|
N. lights waw great but like the WW and the WR became to normal around here was looking something new the A.M.S sounded good.
But honestly I'm just over welmed at this point.
I love skunk 1 but it was out of stock last I checked.
Most the list is based on the fact I'm a poor fuck.
--------------------
|
mel_lonta_tauda

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 9,407
Loc: the sun
|
Re: What're ya'll up to tonight? [Re: Stoneth]
#290017 - 10/01/09 08:29 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
Just got a gram of Afghani Kush and a sixer of Modelo 
woot
|
FurrowedBrow
Free yourself from yourself



Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 12,045
Loc: Carpal Tunnel
|
|
the choices for cannabis strains is fucking endless it seems. Who's got the best genetics around?
|
NobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture



Registered: 05/03/08
Posts: 4,981
Loc: Jawjuh.
Last seen: 13 years, 5 months
|
Re: What're ya'll up to tonight? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
#290088 - 10/01/09 09:56 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
8th of "trainwreck" tonight
could very well be trainwreck though, im high as hell
--------------------

Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,285
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What're ya'll up to tonight? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
#290091 - 10/01/09 09:57 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
Yes it gets mind blowing quick.
I hear nothing but good things about them, but still wish I had more money I'd get them all.
--------------------
|
Harry_Ba11sach
cannoisseur



Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 11,753
Loc: Nepal
|
Re: What're ya'll up to tonight? [Re: Stoneth]
#290129 - 10/01/09 10:26 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
I think if you got some hashberry, and some Super silver haze you'll be totally satisfied
--------------------
|
Harry_Ba11sach
cannoisseur



Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 11,753
Loc: Nepal
|
|
or trainwreck of course. everyone's favorite strain
--------------------
|
81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY



Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 4,182
Loc: State of Mind
Last seen: 2 years, 7 months
|
Re: What're ya'll up to tonight? [Re: Stoneth]
#290132 - 10/01/09 10:30 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
stoney.69 said: N. lights waw great but like the WW and the WR became to normal around here was looking something new the A.M.S sounded good.
But honestly I'm just over welmed at this point.
I love skunk 1 but it was out of stock last I checked.
Most the list is based on the fact I'm a poor fuck.
Check seedboutique: Breeder is Flying Dutchman the strain is The Pure-its Skunk #1 strain (maybe the Flying Dutchmen's Skunk 1 IBL?)
-------------------- "So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut
BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,285
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
|
Two good choices, in time I'll figure it out.
--------------------
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,285
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What're ya'll up to tonight? [Re: 81renaissance]
#290139 - 10/01/09 10:34 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
Thanks man will do.
--------------------
|
mel_lonta_tauda

Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 9,407
Loc: the sun
|
Re: What're ya'll up to tonight? [Re: Stoneth]
#290164 - 10/01/09 10:49 PM (17 years, 2 days ago) |
|
|
I just watched Ace Ventura
| |
|
|
|
|