Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTriggaMan
beginner

Worried
    #28638 - 05/13/08 04:42 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

So this guy I know has 5 small plants growing in the woods. The problem is that there are some apartments near the woods and the area can be seen from the seconds story window of the apartment. He is almost positive that the plants cannot actually be seen, but him if he was to go check on them. There is also some mud on the path, should foot prints be a worry? Although he did his best to destroy the ones that he saw, he has anxiety and the though bothers him. I think I am going to tell him that he needs to move the plants for his safety. What do you guys think?

--------------------

ALL USERS POSTS ARE FICTONAL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Worried [Re: TriggaMan]
    #28643 - 05/13/08 04:49 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

for gods sake, yes! Move those bitches quick! You don't want your outdoor op to be as accessible like that. If you can see the area you're growing in from an apt building so can all the people who live there. You want your spots to be remote so that only you know how to get to them. The mud is a bad thing too because foot prints can be used as evidence against you. If your friend is superparanoid about footprints tell him to take an old pair of sneakers and duct tape the soles. It will still leave an impression, but, it won't leave any marks like tread or symbols found on the bottom of the shoes.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinejust me
GreenThumb
Male

Loc: MO/TX/FL/HI
Re: Worried [Re: coda]
    #28656 - 05/13/08 05:13 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:badidea:

--------------------

-and for all your ETHNO SEEDS needs come see us @ www.freeseedring.nl

OfflineTriggaMan
beginner

#28674 - 05/13/08 05:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

those were my exact thoughts, the other thing was this website. Couldnt the police look at this site and bust people like crazy? He is new to this website just like I am but he is afraid to post this on his name because he thinks the cops can see it, so I told him that I would post it :smirk:

--------------------

ALL USERS POSTS ARE FICTONAL

OfflineEnd Game
Shroomerite
Male

#28723 - 05/13/08 07:08 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

In all honesty what makes it seem likely that there is a police officer in every single district across America monitoring this website? Even if there were, do you think they would go out of their way for five plants? They would be going to the people posting pictures of tens or hundreds of plants. Even if they did notice a name on here that they wanted to bust I think that person would have to give away their location in some way to even try to get a warrant. I could be wrong though. Basically, it isn't that big of a deal.

Offlinejust me
GreenThumb
Male

Loc: MO/TX/FL/HI
Re: Worried [Re: End Game]
    #28807 - 05/13/08 08:02 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

not necissarily, if you have a full name or address, or a picture showing w/out a doubt that youre growing youre gonna get popped.

but like he said theres really not too many popos watchin us. theres about a million other growing forums out there.

but just dont put your name on anything, or email addys for public viewing, and youll be all good. most of us using these(well some of us)forums have been postin and askin questions about growin for a while now, with out any problems.

paranoia gets you caught man...its like stealin a candy bar. the only time you get caught is when you look around to see if anyone saw you do it...

but get the plants out of such an OBVIOUS location. and the tape idea is awesome. i have the luxury of not having to step on any soil to get to my grows, but previous ones i would walk a new path every time to ensure the grass didnt get trampled. youll notice after a month of walkin the same path, all the grass will be matted and dead, and its like screamin "hey follow me to the goodies"

anyway, good luck. loosen up a little

--------------------

-and for all your ETHNO SEEDS needs come see us @ www.freeseedring.nl

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: Worried [Re: just me]
    #29013 - 05/13/08 10:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

paranoia KEEPS me from getting caught. 

guerilla farming is a story in it's own though. and cops can be quite suprising when it comes to scoping out crops.  but with about 5 plants i don't see the problam in it.  just move them to a spot where even YOU would even think to go. 

good luck :super:

or to your friend anyway...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies