Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Cheese
    #283083 - 09/19/09 10:48 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Everybody seems to be making a huge deal about this strain. Here are a few things to know about it before spending your money on seeds of it. Now everybody knows just cause you buy a pack of seeds does not mean you are gonna get a exact copy of the mother plant. Some seed breeders are claiming to have a pure version of cheese available in seed form. Yet the seeds produce males, if it's a clone only strain how is this possible since the only way to make seeds from it is to self it and produce S1's which are feminized seeds.
Well lets get into the genetics of this strain. Nobody did any work on it, like OG Kush, Bubba, Grandaddy, Trainwreck where a breeder put forth a effort to make a killer strain. So what is cheese. Nothing but skunk#1. Somebody opened a pack of Skunk#1 seeds found a killer pheno of it and called it cheese. So what have the breeders done. They cross their skunk#1 to the cheese pheno and call it cheese.
So you can buy the cheese seeds or skunk#1 for 1/2 as much and pretty much end up with the same thing cause the only way to end up with what is known to be the real cheese pheno is to find a cutting of it. :stoned: 

Greenhouse seeds is great at doing this.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Cheese [Re: Magash]
    #283086 - 09/19/09 10:54 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:strokebeard:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Cheese [Re: mhbound]
    #283096 - 09/19/09 11:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

its still a great smoke for us non growers :awesome:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

Re: Cheese [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #283102 - 09/19/09 11:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

why are there non growers on here? Have we been infiltrated???

ha ha just messing. BUT plant some seeds man. Join the club and help put more weed on the planet rather than helping consume it all.

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Cheese [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #283109 - 09/19/09 11:47 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

why are there non growers on here? Have we been infiltrated???

....lol

Hey I'm not knocking the smoke weather the Cheese version or the regular Skunk #1 which in itself is a great strain. There's a reason Skunk #1 is the backbone of the breeding industry.,

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

Re: Cheese [Re: Magash]
    #283110 - 09/19/09 11:53 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

It's in Hindu Skunk Kush. Though i haven't seen to much good HSK around this year.

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds