Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePFA
the guy with the thing
Male User Gallery

Loc: this is...Magyarorszag!!!
need a purple indica
    #281692 - 09/17/09 03:56 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i need a purple indica for my garden... preferably a fruity lady...any suggestions? but keep em real i cant get purple urkle, or GDP or wutever the fuq all these new strains you crazy kids smoke these days, tho it would be nice...TY

PFA

--------------------
"apparently u cant do shit"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: need a purple indica [Re: PFA]
    #281700 - 09/17/09 06:24 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Just a simple purple haze or something would be nice

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineelaspeinreason
his serene highness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington DC
Re: need a purple indica [Re: mhbound]
    #281713 - 09/17/09 08:07 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

purple power plant-
its big bud X orginal purple haze strain.. comes out fruity, high aroma but not overpowering, colourful with a range of purples and light greens overlaying darker green and white hints. GO PLANT NOW. http://www.gardenscure.com/420/attachments/visual-inspirations-success-stories/214861d1190908381-sour-purple-power-plant-dsc00244.jpg

--------------------
हम सब एक है ~ We Are All One
The ultimate source of happiness, successful life, is within ourselves. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #281753 - 09/17/09 10:33 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, my guess is no acess to clones so your looking for something you can get in seed form?

Hmmm.....the haze strains are killer but they are also screaming with sativa. Lets try a Lavender, Purple Wreck, Purple#1(although I don't suggest using Dutch Passion seeds), Purple Widow, Bubbleberry, Blueberry, Grape Krush, RASPBERRY COUGH (from sativa seed bank which is a nirvana side company like white lable is to sensi seeds. This means the feminized seeds are only $56.00. This is a feminized only strain), BLACKJACK (same story as raspberry cough), BLACKBERRY (same story as raspberry cough).

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: need a purple indica [Re: Magash]
    #282071 - 09/17/09 08:28 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Like magash says, you say you are looking for a Haze but that is originally a Sativa strain...  You would not want to look for anything with Haze in it for short plants/flowering times.

Great suggestions BTW Magash.  I always look forward to reading your posts.  I always find new information within them.  Keep posting!

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflinePFA
the guy with the thing
Male User Gallery

Loc: this is...Magyarorszag!!!
Re: need a purple indica [Re: Inverted]
    #282290 - 09/18/09 02:56 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Magash, you guessed right no clone access-im telling you some of these strains ive jus recently been exposed to here look really brutal, whut u gonna do? :frown:  ...but excellent suggestions the lavender ive been dying to try-but i dont think my exp is where it needs to be yet, plus ive heard shes a low yielder and im a big smoker(but lavender needs to be grown eventually), i was thinkin grape krush, TW too man but its out of stock everywhere i see and hella pricey-but you pay for quality with dj shorts. and i cant find these sativa seedbank seeds only unappetizing strains, cuz the bubbleberry sounds interesting...
may i ask why do you not recommend dutch passion? i was thinking of a blueberry or blue moonshine at one point (earlier grow) from their stock and always assumed them reputable...i seem to have bad luck with greenhouse...

...the PPP sounds good but they are all pretty sativa dom, but i guess i may have to end up with one anyway, a buddy told me his sweet tooth always turned purple anyone else have this exp?

thanks all

--------------------
"apparently u cant do shit"

Invisiblekayabear

#282641 - 09/18/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

purple Mr. Nice is an awesome indice. g-13 x hashplant mix.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds