Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSiekostoner
Male

damn.... unlucky friends
    #270072 - 08/24/09 10:26 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

couple buds of mine (H and N) were chillin this past weekend. H had his license revoked a bit ago cause of a speeding ticket, so technically he shouldnt be driving. but N got pretty trashed and H was the only sober person to take him back home.

on the way back N says he has to take a piss, so they pull into a gas station. like 10 seconds after they park and get out, two cop cars pull in and speed up right next to them. they asked who was driving, and N said it was him, not wanting his friend to get caught driving with his license restricted, and figuring that he BA level was legal. well, it wasnt, so he gets handcuffed, then H admits that he was driving (since driving without a license isnt as bad as a DUI)

so H is in the back of the cop car, talking shit to the officers. everything they said to him he would respond with "fuck you" and "suck my dick".

the officer then tells him that he did the right thing (giving a ride for his friend who was obviously wasted). and H says "then why the fuck am i in the back of a fuckin cop car?!" the cop didnt say anything

H had to sit there in jail for a day because he didnt have anyone to call for bail or whatever...... but i just thought that was pretty cool of him for having Ns back like that. trustworthy friends :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: damn.... unlucky friends [Re: Siekostoner]
    #270088 - 08/24/09 10:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Not respecting the police is the dumbest thing you can do. Do they deserve respect? No, but if you want to stay out of jail you better find that shit somewhere.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

Re: damn.... unlucky friends [Re: mhbound]
    #270089 - 08/24/09 11:02 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

yeah thats true.... id never say any of that shit to a cop.

but i can appreciate the balls it would take to do that.

plus N is paying for all of Hs fines n shit.... so he got off pretty good

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #270279 - 08/25/09 02:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

what's up sieko?

have you smoked h out yet?

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #270305 - 08/25/09 03:03 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I thought driving without a license was worse than a DUI. And what grounds did the police have to ask who was driving in the first place?

Just because something was wrong doesn't mean that something looked wrong enough for cops to check. But that's just me thinking of a way to possibly get things dropped.

If I had a choice we would have no cops, and anyone could get whatever guns they want to enforce their own laws. Whoever is best aim/has most people wins.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

Re: damn.... unlucky friends [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #270321 - 08/25/09 03:39 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
If I had a choice we would have no cops, and anyone could get whatever guns they want to enforce their own laws. Whoever is best aim/has most people wins.

dontcha think that would lead to some fucked up situations? i mean the sorta shit that happens in third world countries?

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
what's up sieko?

have you smoked h out yet?

actually H is trying to get in the army sooo hes been clean for a while. although he said this shit set him back a couple months, so he might start smoking again for a bit

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#270339 - 08/25/09 04:51 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Siekostoner said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

dontcha think that would lead to some fucked up situations? i mean the sorta shit that happens in third world countries?

But I would be fine with it, I believe man should live off the land and there should be no "law" trying to blind us humans with a sense of right and wrong. There is no right or wrong, except in the most literally of senses, just life and death. I think we should protect ourselves and do our own work. Honestly I love technology and civilization, but i would throw them away anytime if it meant the whole world would get to learn to walk on their own two feet.

I could go on and on ranting about how I think medicine shouldn't even exist since it disrupts the natural order or some other argument that nobody is going to support me with, but I'm not. I'll leave that argument for later.

But really I think people would be a lot better if law enforcement was gone and people were told to protect themselves.

--------------------

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #270342 - 08/25/09 05:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Siekostoner said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

But I would be fine with it, I believe man should live off the land and there should be no "law" trying to blind us humans with a sense of right and wrong. There is no right or wrong, except in the most literally of senses, just life and death. I think we should protect ourselves and do our own work. Honestly I love technology and civilization, but i would throw them away anytime if it meant the whole world would get to learn to walk on their own two feet.

I could go on and on ranting about how I think medicine shouldn't even exist since it disrupts the natural order or some other argument that nobody is going to support me with, but I'm not. I'll leave that argument for later.

But really I think people would be a lot better if law enforcement was gone and people were told to protect themselves.

No way. This country would go into chaos very fast.

About H cussing to the cops a lot, that is just moronic. So what if you don't respect cops, it doesn't mean trash talking them will make your life easier. :nonono:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: damn.... unlucky friends [Re: Cannaboid]
    #270356 - 08/25/09 05:34 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cannaboid said:
No way. This country would go into chaos very fast.

That is the point; within chaos there is order, and the order within chaos is more than the order within order. I honestly think chaos would be a more fulfilling existence than this false sham at a life we live as members of society.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #270396 - 08/25/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

^Thought provoking.  We've got to have the rule of law.  If we didn't we would revert back to hunting and gathering where it would truly be survival of the fittest.  How fit do you think you are?  Even with a gun, which your ammo would be limited becuase there is no order within the manufacturer.  Let's face it, without corporations we'd have nothing.  Without the law we'd have no corporations.

Oh but about your friend, H.  It sounds like he did the right thing.  I don't think he deserves any special praise for this though.  He did the responsible thing, the thing that should have been done.  That's what adults do.  :lol: 

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: damn.... unlucky friends [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #270407 - 08/25/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
^Thought provoking.  We've got to have the rule of law.  If we didn't we would revert back to hunting and gathering where it would truly be survival of the fittest.  How fit do you think you are?  Even with a gun, which your ammo would be limited becuase there is no order within the manufacturer.  Let's face it, without corporations we'd have nothing.  Without the law we'd have no corporations.

Whats wrong with survival of the fittest? I honestly wish thats how the world worked now.

I already know how to grow a fairly large sized garden, how to trap, hunt, and other general survival skills.

I'm not saying I would live; I am not even suggesting I would stand a chance. I am saying that I would be OK with it if it happened.

But this will never happen because... well it just wont and I have accepted it.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #270409 - 08/25/09 06:47 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

In my opinion that scenario is closer than I wish it was.  I started a thread about it a few weeks ago.  HERE  When I was in college I took a class called the History and Evolution of Human Foods.  It was an intense class.  Taught by a fucking plant biology genius.  Anyway, it was a really interesting class.  I wish I would have brought up the stoned ape theory though.  Anyway, its hard not to wonder where our physical evolution lies - given our current food sources.  THis is all terribly off topic though.  If you want to continue discussing it i suggest u just bump my thread.  Sorry Op.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

#270885 - 08/26/09 06:08 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Whats wrong with survival of the fittest? I honestly wish thats how the world worked now.

thats what you say till you find out you're not as fit as you thought you were :shrug:

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#270889 - 08/26/09 06:11 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Siekostoner said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

thats what you say till you find out you're not as fit as you thought you were :shrug:

Have you not read my other posts in this thread? ...Wait... did you not read the rest of the post you quoted?

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

I'm not saying I would live; I am not even suggesting I would stand a chance. I am saying that I would be OK with it if it happened.

--------------------

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

#271004 - 08/26/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:
Quote:

Siekostoner said:
Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

Have you not read my other posts in this thread? ...Wait... did you not read the rest of the post you quoted?

Quote:

Thebooedocksaint said:

hahahhaha damnnn my bad

i thought i read all that but i have no memory of that part

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#271236 - 08/27/09 05:48 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

its cool.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order