Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Outdoors
    #266809 - 08/18/09 07:53 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

As some of you know I'm an indoor grower only, I know about flowering times outdoors etc...I'm wondering if I get these plants to a foot tall and plant them outdoors will they still flower? I've always wanted an outdoor grow and my friend bought some weed that was actually a good smoke but full of seeds...Good healthy seeds. I'm thinking about trying it under my mh/hps until they are a foot and just throwing them in the woods behind my house.

I live in Alabama so we still have another month before flowering really gets going. It may not turn out the best but I bet its worth a try...Any takers?

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Outdoors [Re: mhbound]
    #266831 - 08/18/09 11:24 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, I was an exclusive outdoor grower until this year because it's so low maintenance and I've grown bud just as high quality as any indoor...  Without seeds.  That just means there is a male within up to 2 miles of you because pollen can blow a long ways in the wind.  Or bees can pollinate them for you.  I've not had this problem yet though.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Outdoors [Re: Inverted]
    #266855 - 08/18/09 01:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'm wondering if its too late to try to plant these? I'll veg them inside until they are 1 foot or so and then plant them outdoors...How well will they do? Its just an experiment.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Outdoors [Re: mhbound]
    #266915 - 08/18/09 03:37 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Like I was saying, i'm doing the same thing right now... The thing is our season is so short up here that I'm keeping them in pots so that for the last 2 weeks of flowering I can bring them inside because it gets so cold so fast in MN...

You will be fine, just start about 10 of them, assuming you get 5 females and get 10g per plant, you'll only get about 2 Oz's so yeah... Make it worth while... The sun is a beautiful thing.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds