Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSiekostoner
Male

just to clarify
    #240632 - 06/18/09 08:17 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i'm not at all asking for dosage advice, i'm merely asking how to go about doing this........... i have four 7.5/750 vicodin that i wanna pop, but i don't want all that acetaminophen. i read about cwe's and that seems like the safe way to go.

so all i do is crush them up, mix them with warm water, stir till they dissolve, put in the freezer for like 10/20 minutes, and then strain out the solids?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSiekostoner
Male

Re: just to clarify [Re: Siekostoner]
    #240641 - 06/18/09 09:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

wow, guess this isn't the best place to ask about chemistry & pharmacology.........

maybe i can still save this thread

:rolleyes:

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
    #240642 - 06/18/09 09:44 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I need to perform a cold water extraction as well. I have some left over percocets from a surgery.

:drooling:

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

Re: just to clarify [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #240644 - 06/18/09 09:50 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:
I need to perform a cold water extraction as well. I have some left over percocets from a surgery.

:drooling:

you know how to do it? i mean i figure since it's pretty simple you can't really go wrong. i just don't wanna end up taking 3000 mgs of acetaminophen or loosing any hydro......

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#240645 - 06/18/09 09:53 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Check out Erowid.  and post back.

For some reason i can't seem to access it. :shrug:

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#240646 - 06/18/09 09:59 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

AHA LOOk what i found.

http://www.geocities.com/sowildaboutharry/extraction.html

Quote:

Harry's Cold Water Extraction Procedure

Recent studies have confirmed that not only is acetaminophen toxic to the liver, but in combination with alcohol, it is responsible for approximately 25% of all liver failures! So spend some time and save your liver.

NOTE: This site does NOT describe how to manufacture drugs.

Extraction - How it's done

Extraction works because APAP, ibuprofen, and aspirin are hardly soluble in water, especially when it's cold, whereas opiates are very soluble in water. This procedure will separate codeine, hydrocodone, or oxycodone from aspirin, APAP (acetominaphen, paracetamol), or ibuprofen, but it won't remove caffeine. Be a good cook and read the whole recipe before beginning the process.

Crush the pills up up very thoroughly. You can use a sturdy pill or vitamin bottle and a ramekin for this. If you're extracting 10 pills, a quarter cup of water is more than enough (50 ml if you have a measuring cup with mls on it is good). With 15-20 Vicodin ES, 100 ml of water works well. The more water you use, the more you will end up having to take and the more difficult it is to get the bad stuff out, so don't use too much. Conversely, too little water will give you just a paste that can't be separated. If you're going to extract more than one dose, then measure it in some way. You can, for instance, do up four or ten doses, just use some measure, like an empty eye-drops or herbal extract bottle.

Dissolve the crushed pills in the water; stir or shake till all the clumps are gone. Pour into the bottom of a small bowl, cover, and put it in the freezer. Let it get really cold, but not so cold it freezes (some binders seem to get really swollen if they freeze). This shouldn't take that long, since it's shallow. You will see the APAP actually crystallize out and you will be able to feel it as grit when you stick your finger into the liquid above the sludge and then rub your fingers. (But even if it doesn't do that, it works anyhow! Read the info about how it works to see why.) Take the liquid out of the fridge.

For a filter, use a piece of cloth about the size of a washcloth. The cloth can be any closely-woven cotten, preferably undyed. The back of a dress shirt or a piece of plain muslin works well. Tshirts are usually too loosely woven to work. Soak the cloth in cold water while you are waiting for the APAP crystals to form. Put the cloth in a coffee filter cone or just drape over the edges of a small bowl, glass, or jar. When the solution is ready, pour everything, solution and glop, into the cloth. Bring up the ends of the cloth and squeeze the solution through. This will produce a fairly cloudy solution. Now filter that cloudy solution through a coffee filter that has first been wet down with ice water. While that is filtering, scrape the glop left on the cloth into the bowl and add another 50-100 ml of water to go through the whole process above again and get more good stuff out of the glop. When the solution in the freezer is ready, pour it through the cloth, squeeze out, and filter that through a coffee filter wet down with ice water, just as you did the first batch. Add the two more or less clear solutions together.

If you want even purer stuff with less APAP, first reduce the volume of water by evaporating some of it in a warm oven or with a hair dryer. Take a couple of APAP crystals from your sludge, put them in the liquid to seed further crystallization of APAP, and repeat the chilling and filtering process.

You can drink your solution. Remember if you have made up more than one dose at a time to split it up before drinking it. Also, take it on an empty stomach for max absorption, or see the section on Potentiation to really increase the effectiveness of the opiate. Opiates are very terrible [in fact, one person reported continuing the extraction until the water was no longer bitter as a way to get out every mg of opiate]. You can eat a piece of chocolate or a cracker spread with butter first to kill the taste (and the fat will help the narcotic be absorbed), you can mix it with sugar or Kool-aid, or you can load it into a plain syringe (without needle!) and shoot it up your butt. (Rectal absorption is better and faster than oral, and a British medical text reports that the body is more tolerant of APAP taken rectally.) Whatever your means of ingestion, enjoy, and your bod will thank you.

--------------------
[quote]

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

#240649 - 06/18/09 10:08 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

aha thanks man, that's a good tek....

i don't have any regular coffee filters though, mine has one of those metal screen ones.. ... i guess i'll use a cloth too, hope it works

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#240650 - 06/18/09 10:10 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

im starting to wonder if like 4 pills are worth this.. :confused:

IDK it wouldn't hurt as a practice run though.

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #240651 - 06/18/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

If it were 4 I would just pop them bitches... No worse than drinking til' your drunk in one night....

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

#240652 - 06/18/09 10:21 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i mean as long as it removes a good amount of the apap, then i'll be happy

is it safe to take 3000 mgs of apap at once?

Edited by Siekostoner (06/18/09 10:21 AM)

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#240654 - 06/18/09 10:25 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wouldn't recommend it. :dazedandconfused:

--------------------
[quote]

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

#240656 - 06/18/09 10:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

well i'm just gonna do the cwe then, just to be safe..... it can't hurt

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#240664 - 06/18/09 10:57 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I think i wouldn't use a T-Shirt. I would just use straight coffee filter.

--------------------
[quote]

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

#240667 - 06/18/09 11:02 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i'll do that then, btw i'm using 5 now, i realized i had one more than i thought.....

37.5 mgs of hydro isn't too much is it? lol i'm pretty new to opiates

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

#240672 - 06/18/09 11:22 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

is the water supposed to be really cloudy?

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#240674 - 06/18/09 11:27 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

This will produce a fairly cloudy solution.

Yes :smirk:

--------------------
[quote]

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#240677 - 06/18/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Take some pics.

--------------------
[quote]

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

#240684 - 06/18/09 11:47 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

uhhh too late, i don't have a camera available at the moment anyway. i just drank half of it to make sure it's straight.

basically i mixed the crushed up pills with some warm water, shook it up really fuckin good, so it just looked completely cloudy, no chunks or anything. then i put it in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes, and when i took it out there was a top layer of cloudy water, then a buncha white sludge at the bottom. i poured the water off the top through a coffee filter into a glass, then i tried to strain the bottom shit but nothing really came out so i dumped it. the resulting water was very cloudy and extremely bitter, tasted kinda like a benzo or something. i drank half of it and am awaiting effects.

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#240687 - 06/18/09 11:49 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Keep us updated.

--------------------
[quote]

OfflineSiekostoner
Male

#240702 - 06/18/09 12:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i sent the other half through one last round of freezing, and when i took it out it was still a cloudy liquid, but this thick white shit had frozen around the edge.....?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder