Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleJollyGreenJRayV
Mister
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North America
JWH-018
    #225795 - 05/12/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I just came across a site that sells it for $80 a gram.

I'm going to order some in the near future to see if it's really a better deal than Spice Gold or Diamond.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: JWH-018 [Re: JollyGreenJRayV]
    #225863 - 05/13/09 11:03 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

just curios, why would you buy it if it practically has the same effects of weed but more harmful and for that price you could probably get a quarter ounce of bomb buds or an ounce of commercial for the same price....and just make hash out of it if you want it really strong......

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: JWH-018 [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #225866 - 05/13/09 11:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

that ^^^^^ is a great question

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: JWH-018 [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #225867 - 05/13/09 11:21 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

cons....what jolly said....pros....what the doc said

im just sayin

:shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: JWH-018 [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #225868 - 05/13/09 11:23 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

what? The Doc didn't say any pros, and Jolly didn't say any Cons

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #225869 - 05/13/09 11:26 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

???????? i do believe doc did say some pros.........if youre spendin 80 bucks that is

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: JWH-018 [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #225871 - 05/13/09 11:34 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
\has the same effects of weed but more harmful and for that price you could probaly get a quarter ounce of bomb buds or an ounce of commercial

Those are NOT pros

--------------------

OfflineHydro
Male

#225875 - 05/13/09 11:49 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

im a pro if i con a pro, but not so much of a con if i am pro ? pro can also be a con with out a con being a pro ? or would it be a con can be pro but cannot con a pro ?

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: JWH-018 [Re: Hydro]
    #225878 - 05/13/09 11:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hydro said:
im a pro if i con a pro, but not so much of a con if i am pro ? pro can also be a con with out a con being a pro ? or would it be a con can be pro but cannot con a pro ?

:lol:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#225879 - 05/13/09 11:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

hmm... assuming by con you mean convict, then I would have to say that as soon as you become a con, you are not a pro, even if you have con'ed pros in the past

--------------------

OfflineHydro
Male

#225880 - 05/13/09 12:02 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

rofl . agreed.  so you can be a pro-con but not a convicted pro.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#225934 - 05/13/09 01:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

you can smoke this right?  And do you have evidence to suggest it's more harmful than weed or are you just assuming because it's a chem that it's more harmful?

any word on the potency?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (05/13/09 01:49 PM)

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: JWH-018 [Re: THEBats]
    #225944 - 05/13/09 02:09 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

And do you have evidence to suggest it's more harmful than weed or are you just assuming because it's a chem that it's more harmful?

google it and read about the toxicity of the spice ....ive read that during metabolism it leaves residue in the body and lungs that has carcinogens and other big words in there that are cancer causing ......plus how its a purified cannabinoid it cant be too good kinda like opium is relatively safe but heroin isnt....coca is pretty much safe but cocaine isnt....

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#225955 - 05/13/09 02:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

cannabis also has carcinogens yet has no link to cancer.  mostly I asked because so many people assume false dangers on substances simply due to them not being natural. and I have read a bit on it and nothing I have found would I deem conclusive.  And heroin can be quite safe.  Extremely addictive yes but if used and administered by a medical professional with heroin that is pure and standardized it can be as safe as opium, if not safer as opium is typically smoked rather than eaten.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #225969 - 05/13/09 02:50 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
cannabis also has carcinogens yet has no link to cancer.  mostly I asked because so many people assume false dangers on substances simply due to them not being natural. and I have read a bit on it and nothing I have found would I deem conclusive.  And heroin can be quite safe.  Extremely addictive yes but if used and administered by a medical professional with heroin that is pure and standardized it can be as safe as opium, if not safer as opium is typically smoked rather than eaten.

there are different types of carcinogens....and they were talking about other things with really big words but idk man i just read a bunch of stuff on bluelight....heres the link---->click here...

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (05/13/09 02:52 PM)

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#225975 - 05/13/09 03:04 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

hmmm they're discussing it but I have not found any links to studies that suggest what they're suggesting.  just that in theory it could cause cancer.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

#225979 - 05/13/09 03:20 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
just curios, why would you buy it if it practically has the same effects of weed but more harmful and for that price you could probably get a quarter ounce of bomb buds or an ounce of commercial for the same price....and just make hash out of it if you want it really strong......

Personally, I think the effects are very different to weed, that's why I carry on buying it, because of the different (and often stronger) high.

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: JWH-018 [Re: Fazed]
    #225992 - 05/13/09 04:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:strokebeard:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
    #226046 - 05/13/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

didn't they just give away a bunch of free samples.

--------------------
Grow Room

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
Re: JWH-018 [Re: drSE]
    #226047 - 05/13/09 08:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sg43:
There’s still not a lot of information available about JWH-018. This is wild west territory folks. We’re really excited about this chemical so we’ll be updating this page regularly as we learn more information and receive first-hand reports from fellow researchers. Here’s what we know today:

History

JWH-018, also known as 1-pentyl-3-naphthoylindole, is just one of a series of several hundred JWH-xxx chemicals developed over the last few years by John W. Huffman (JWH) and his research associates at Clemson University in the USA. His team’s primary focus is the synthesis of analogues and metabolites of THC (the active ingredient in marijuana), also known as cannabinoids.

JWH-018 is covered by the following US patents: 7241799 and 6900236

Potency

Each of the JWH chemicals have varying effects on the CB1 and CB2 receptors, however JWH-018 has been singled out by researchers (and recreational users) as one which possesses qualities quite similar to THC.

This report written by Huffman states that JWH-018 has approximately five times greater affinity for the CP1 receptor than THC, and is more potent than THC in humans/animals.

Administration and Dosage

Smoked: 0.5mg to 3mg
Insufflated: Very weak, and probably very difficult as the compound is not a powder - not recommended
Oral: 3mg to 10mg

Some anecdotal research indicates consuming amounts greater than these can cause anxiety, not unlike smoking too much marijuana. Other research indicates that because JWH-018 shares similar properties to THC, it would be very difficult to overdose, unlike some other cannabinoids, such as HU-210, which may be fatal when consumed in large amounts.

When consumed, JWH-018 has effects similar to THC lasting for 3-5 hours duration. When compared to CP 55,940, which has an effect duration of 10 to 18 hours, this could be considered a definite plus by many recreational users. Smoking JWH-018 differs from smoking THC in that it produces a peak effect almost instantaneously, unlike the 10-15 minute delay with cannabis/THC as it is not metabolized to a more active compound (THC is metabolized to the more active 11-hydroxy THC). Re-dosing is possible upon comedown, although there is not enough research to indicate if there are any tolerance issues.

It is speculated, but not yet proven, that JWH-018 would not be detected by standard cannabinoid drug tests.

Comparisons To Other Synthetic Cannabinoids

Further input is required. Other known recreational cannabinoids include WIN 55,210, HU-210 and CP 55,940. There are also some discussions of JWH-073 and JWH-081 for recreational use although the differences between them and JWH-018 are very subtle.

JWH-018 is considerably more stable and easier to store than CP55,940, which degrades (and loses potency) at temperatures above -20C, whilst JWH-018 does not appear to degrade significantly at room temperature.

Would anyone care to summarize, in layman’s terms, the conclusions of this article? It appears that JWH-018 compares very favorably to CP55,940 and WIN 55,212-2.

Therapeutic Uses

From Wikipedia:

JWH-018 (1-Pentyl-3-(1-Naphthoyl)Indole) is an analgesic drug from the aminoalkylindole family, which acts as a cannabinoid agonist at both the CB1 and CB2 receptors, with some selectivity for CB2. It produces effects in animals very similar to those of THC itself, but with a shorter duration of action, and is currently being researched as a potential analgesic to be administered by transdermal patch.

So can we assume that there may be uses for this drug besides obvious recreational purposes? Perhaps as a potential alternate for medical marijuana for Alzheimer’s patients. Or as a trans-dermal patch for AIDS or chemotherapy patients who suffer from nausea and are unable to take THC in pill form.

Legality

JWH-018 is believed to be legal in all countries at this time. However some countries’ analogue laws may apply to JWH-018, in certain circumstances.

--------------------
Grow Room

InvisibleJollyGreenJRayV
Mister
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: North America
    #226048 - 05/13/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Assuming that a decent dose of pure JWH-018 is 5mg, a whole gram would make 200 doses. If I were to

order a gram for $80, that would come out to be $.40 per dose. That's a pretty good fucking deal if you ask

me, considering a dose lasts for several hours.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#226051 - 05/13/09 08:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I've read that even as low as 2 mg can be a good dose.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #226084 - 05/13/09 09:08 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

JollyGreenJRayV said:
Assuming that a decent dose of pure JWH-018 is 5mg, a whole gram would make 200 doses. If I were to

order a gram for $80, that would come out to be $.40 per dose. That's a pretty good fucking deal if you ask

me, considering a dose lasts for several hours.

o wow.....i did not know that....i read, and assumed they were selling it as incense called "spice" and it was cut onto a leaf material so the 5-0 doesnt get suspicious, which in turn the leafy material would've added weight and therefore you would only get a few doses out of a gram, thats why i couldnt figure out why you were buying it..../but if its pure i can totally see why you would get some.../ (200 doses out of a gram for 80$, its like kinda similar to pot and lasts hours:thumbup:)/.......so on this site you found are they selling it pure???

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#226102 - 05/13/09 09:44 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
cannabis also has carcinogens yet has no link to cancer.

there are different types of carcinogens....and they were talking about other things with really big words but idk man i just read a bunch of stuff on bluelight....

:nonono: The definition of the word carcinogen;

"The term carcinogen refers to any substance, radionuclide or radiation that is an agent directly involved in the promotion of cancer or in the increase of its propagation."

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #226127 - 05/13/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

THEBats said:
cannabis also has carcinogens yet has no link to cancer.

there are different types of carcinogens....and they were talking about other things with really big words but idk man i just read a bunch of stuff on bluelight....

:nonono: The definition of the word carcinogen;

"The term carcinogen refers to any substance, radionuclide or radiation that is an agent directly involved in the promotion of cancer or in the increase of its propagation."

lol...im no scientist i just meant there are different types of things in it that could possibly cause cancer----->"The term carcinogen refers to any substance........"

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#226133 - 05/13/09 10:12 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, my head shake was directed more at THEbats

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#226140 - 05/13/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Was there a falsity in my statement?  I was stating merely that cannabis contains known carcinogens yet cannabis itself has not shown any direct link to cancer.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#226141 - 05/13/09 10:17 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I dunno, I just wanted to say things

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#226142 - 05/13/09 10:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:carl:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

#226152 - 05/13/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:discorex:

--------------------

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#226901 - 05/15/09 11:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:megacrankey:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: JWH-018 [Re: elcharrosays]
    #226902 - 05/15/09 11:17 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:ban:

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
    #226904 - 05/15/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
:megacrankey:

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

:rofl2:

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineVoodoo
Empty
Male User Gallery

#226917 - 05/16/09 02:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

:awebig:

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#226934 - 05/16/09 09:56 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

hey you're the mod

go for it

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Re: JWH-018 [Re: elcharrosays]
    #226935 - 05/16/09 10:03 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

user is banned

--------------------

OfflineGeryon
Thizzmatic
Male

#335997 - 12/24/09 06:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

i'm looking to try the JWH series chemicals.

anyone got a favorite of the bunch?

Edited by stoney.69 (05/03/10 10:08 PM)

OfflineBuTtOnMuNcHer
 User Gallery

Re: JWH-018 [Re: Geryon]
    #456962 - 08/08/10 07:24 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

my favorite is the jwh 018 because it is very similar to thc but has more of a punch.
Mod edit; NO posting of sources!

Edited by Harry_Ba11sach (08/08/10 08:49 PM)

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: JWH-018 [Re: BuTtOnMuNcHer]
    #456964 - 08/08/10 07:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

:omgz:
You broke the rulez :ban:
:lol:

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#456967 - 08/08/10 07:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

While on topic this thread was 7 months old prior to you bumping it.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineBuTtOnMuNcHer
 User Gallery

#456974 - 08/08/10 07:35 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

oh, I guess i forgot the rules :cracklol:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#456976 - 08/08/10 07:38 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

That or you're spamming.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
    #456986 - 08/08/10 07:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The owner of my favorite high quality glass shop showed me the price that headshops get spice for for like 5,000 grams or some shit like that.. came out to .3 cents a gram.

those mother fuckers.

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: JWH-018 [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #456989 - 08/08/10 08:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

faggot

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #456990 - 08/08/10 08:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

i don't know why but that made me laugh.
:ilold:

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: JWH-018 [Re: volcomstoner]
    #456995 - 08/08/10 08:06 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The best kind of laughter.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

#457290 - 08/09/10 11:45 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

for all your JWH-018 needs Click Here

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom