Home | Community | Message Board



Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJmk0420
~Rock n Roll~
Male


Registered: 11/05/08
Posts: 558
Loc: Dela..where?
Last seen: 1 year, 4 months
Eminem and dre's new ish..
    #223021 - 05/05/09 03:05 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Not inta rap to much anymore...but this is Em's newest shit for those who give a shit bout this stuff...



aint to bad..hahaha :gethigh::sunny:


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 2,382
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
Last seen: 6 years, 3 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: Jmk0420]
    #223022 - 05/05/09 03:06 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

i'm lookin forward to detox, not really to em's or anybody else's


--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJmk0420
~Rock n Roll~
Male


Registered: 11/05/08
Posts: 558
Loc: Dela..where?
Last seen: 1 year, 4 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #223026 - 05/05/09 03:10 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

i dunno it seems like Dre has ppl writin for em....im not sure he even writes his verses anymore....but that song i just posted up is definitely alright..


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕
 Arcade Champion: A Blast

Registered: 04/21/08
Posts: 7,259
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #223030 - 05/05/09 03:19 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MistaUNGA said:
i'm lookin forward to detox, not really to em's or anybody else's




i don't even like eminem anymore. he's just a whiny bitch.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 2,382
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
Last seen: 6 years, 3 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: usg543]
    #223084 - 05/05/09 12:36 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
Quote:

MistaUNGA said:
i'm lookin forward to detox, not really to em's or anybody else's




i don't even like eminem anymore. he's just a whiny bitch.



when wasn't he?
i liked some of his early hits like real slim shady and without me and a couple others, but i was never able to get over his voice completely.


--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 2 years, 5 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #223115 - 05/05/09 02:39 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MistaUNGA said:
Quote:

usg543 said:
Quote:

MistaUNGA said:
i'm lookin forward to detox, not really to em's or anybody else's




i don't even like eminem anymore. he's just a whiny bitch.



when wasn't he?
i liked some of his early hits like real slim shady and without me and a couple others, but i was never able to get over his voice completely.




Jmk- There is no way that Dre has someone writing for him. Hes been working on Detox for about 5 years now

Eminem hasnt been good since Marshall Mathers LP. Although I thought Eminem Show was decent.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJmk0420
~Rock n Roll~
Male


Registered: 11/05/08
Posts: 558
Loc: Dela..where?
Last seen: 1 year, 4 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: Picklez]
    #223126 - 05/05/09 03:08 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)
Log in to view attachment

Quote:

Banez said:
Quote:

MistaUNGA said:
Quote:

usg543 said:
Quote:

MistaUNGA said:
i'm lookin forward to detox, not really to em's or anybody else's




i don't even like eminem anymore. he's just a whiny bitch.



when wasn't he?
i liked some of his early hits like real slim shady and without me and a couple others, but i was never able to get over his voice completely.




Jmk- There is no way that Dre has someone writing for him. Hes been working on Detox for about 5 years now

Eminem hasnt been good since Marshall Mathers LP. Although I thought Eminem Show was decent.





Heres eminem doin guide vocals so Dre can jus rap over-top of them on the 2nd verse of "crack a bottle" .....


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJmk0420
~Rock n Roll~
Male


Registered: 11/05/08
Posts: 558
Loc: Dela..where?
Last seen: 1 year, 4 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: Jmk0420]
    #223127 - 05/05/09 03:11 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)




heres the final version....Dre spits the same shit em wrote for him....crack a bottle was a crappy song anyway...but i think the reason its taking so long is he cant make it as good as ppl are expecting...


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegodspeedyou
to the face
Male

Registered: 05/29/08
Posts: 724
Last seen: 7 years, 5 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #223163 - 05/05/09 05:07 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MistaUNGA said:
i'm lookin forward to detox, not really to em's or anybody else's




Agreed. As for rap, I'm also really looking forward to Raekwon's Only Built for Cuban Linx 2 and Nas and Damien Marley's Distant Relatives.


--------------------
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,919
Last seen: 2 years, 5 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: godspeedyou]
    #223178 - 05/05/09 06:05 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

When is the new Nas supposed to come out?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegodspeedyou
to the face
Male

Registered: 05/29/08
Posts: 724
Last seen: 7 years, 5 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: Picklez]
    #223240 - 05/05/09 08:16 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

June 23rd, 2009er


--------------------
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAKSE


Registered: 08/13/08
Posts: 287
Last seen: 2 years, 10 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: godspeedyou]
    #223290 - 05/05/09 10:39 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Wow I give that song :thumbdown::thumbdown:  Way worse than other Eminem/Dre colaberations.  I never really liked Eminem, and judging from this song Dre's old stuff was much better.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 26 days
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: AKSE]
    #223427 - 05/06/09 12:14 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Dre was good when he rapped with real rappers like snoop dizzle

not white niggahs who use pakki voices in their videos and hand puppets and just says shit in weird accents
music these days pisses me right the fuck off its so garbage

why cant our generation have a pink floyd, or a led zeppelin
the world would be a better place:gethigh:


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegodspeedyou
to the face
Male


Registered: 05/29/08
Posts: 724
Last seen: 7 years, 5 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: Harlz]
    #223485 - 05/06/09 03:04 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Harlz said:
why cant our generation have a pink floyd, or a led zeppelin



But we have radiohead, neutral milk hotel, and tool. I'm happy. :vaped:


--------------------
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHarlz


Registered: 02/05/09
Posts: 4,447
Loc: cloudz
Last seen: 1 month, 26 days
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: godspeedyou]
    #223502 - 05/06/09 03:51 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

godspeedyou said:
Quote:

Harlz said:
why cant our generation have a pink floyd, or a led zeppelin



But we have radiohead, neutral milk hotel, and tool. I'm happy. :vaped:




pfft lame
no comparison


--------------------


Laysthepipe said:
Shut the fuck up bitch. It is safe to assume


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegodspeedyou
to the face
Male


Registered: 05/29/08
Posts: 724
Last seen: 7 years, 5 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: Harlz]
    #223589 - 05/06/09 07:14 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I love floyd, but have never enjoyed getting the led out.

NMH is incredible. My favorite band hands down.


--------------------
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJmk0420
~Rock n Roll~
Male


Registered: 11/05/08
Posts: 558
Loc: Dela..where?
Last seen: 1 year, 4 months
Re: Eminem and dre's new ish.. [Re: godspeedyou]
    #223693 - 05/07/09 12:48 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)



--------------------


Edited by Jmk0420 (05/07/09 12:49 AM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Community >> The Smoke Lounge

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Eminem"s new Video Jmk0420 1,500 12 04/08/09 09:22 PM
by Kaptain
* Power Flush Detox Tea blueberry D 2,673 2 11/24/08 10:16 PM
by still beLIEve
* dr dre son dead at age 20
( 1 2 all )
Phriend 5,043 29 10/14/12 07:16 PM
by King Koopa
* my roommate just saw the mac dre gremlin Doitagain 1,929 19 06/07/08 12:15 PM
by MFDoom666
* What are you listening to right now?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 218 219 )
Picklez 215,695 4,361 12/06/16 07:09 AM
by Chemical Addiction
* Best Rapper of All Time
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
godspeedyou 7,847 125 06/25/08 08:06 AM
by Ombient
* California to Legalize Weed for Everyone
( 1 2 all )
Salmonged 3,026 21 07/03/08 11:17 AM
by Cheeseball
* Hey dudeesss highasfuck 1,072 18 06/18/08 11:27 AM
by still beLIEve

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
1,707 topic views. 3 members, 387 guests and 382 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:

Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.