Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledfernandez90
 User Gallery

Re: Pictures from Sedona, AZ [Re: Picklez]
    #21038 - 05/06/08 05:12 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

dfernandez90 said:
I'm going to ASU this fall. Looks really nice out there.

I will see you around then. Where are you going to be staying? and what is your major?

W.P Carey School of Business. Tempe campus, not quiet sure what dorms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledfernandez90
 User Gallery

Re: Pictures from Sedona, AZ [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #21043 - 05/06/08 05:15 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

0xYg3n said:
ASU is a party hardy school.

That's all I ever hear when I tell people that is the school I'm going to, from grandmothers to teachers to students. Such a reputation.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pictures from Sedona, AZ [Re: dfernandez90]
    #21044 - 05/06/08 05:16 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dfernandez90 said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

dfernandez90 said:
I'm going to ASU this fall. Looks really nice out there.

I will see you around then. Where are you going to be staying? and what is your major?

W.P Carey School of Business. Tempe campus, not quiet sure what dorms.

We will probably have some classes together then. Have you scheduled your classes yet?

Im also going to be at W.P Carey staying in Hassaympa hopefully, majoring in Accounting

Invisibledfernandez90
 User Gallery

#21045 - 05/06/08 05:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

dfernandez90 said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

dfernandez90 said:
I'm going to ASU this fall.  Looks really nice out there.

W.P Carey  School of Business.  Tempe campus, not quiet sure what dorms.

We will probably have some classes together then. Have you scheduled your classes yet?

Im also going to be at W.P Carey staying in Hassaympa hopefully, majoring in Accounting

What are the odds  :smile2: .  Im going to June 13th orientation which is when I'll do my scheduling.  Are you a first-year or have you been going there for a while?

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21048 - 05/06/08 05:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Nice I did my orientation back at the end of April. I will be a 20 year old freshman next year. I took a couple years off after graduating high school but it feels great to be heading back to school.

once you schedule your classes you should shoot me a PM and let me know what you're taking. I know another shroomery member who is a sophomore at ASU so I know there is a couple of us out there.

Offline0xYg3n
el cid
 User Gallery

#21052 - 05/06/08 05:33 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dfernandez90 said:
Quote:

0xYg3n said:
ASU is a party hardy school.

That's all I ever hear when I tell people that is the school I'm going to, from grandmothers to teachers to students. Such a reputation.

It used to be rated top 10 party school in the whole nation. It's like Mardi Gras with education.

I always wanted to go to U of A, though.

Invisibledfernandez90
 User Gallery

#21205 - 05/06/08 07:37 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Nice I did my orientation back at the end of April. I will be a 20 year old freshman next year. I took a couple years off after graduating high school but it feels great to be heading back to school.

once you schedule your classes you should shoot me a PM and let me know what you're taking. I know another shroomery member who is a sophomore at ASU so I know there is a couple of us out there.

Oh I will for sure. I really stoked to go, it's gunna be a blast. I would say at least you wont have to worry about buying alcohol seeing as how you'll be 21 shortly, but at ASU I don't think thats a problem for anyone.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21241 - 05/06/08 07:57 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dfernandez90 said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

Oh I will for sure. I really stoked to go, it's gunna be a blast. I would say at least you wont have to worry about buying alcohol seeing as how you'll be 21 shortly, but at ASU I don't think thats a problem for anyone.

I think I am just as excited as you are. How crazy would it be if we ended up rooming together.

Being 21 will definitely be awesome. I found this little mexican store over on Price that will sell me beer and liquor so its all good

Are you from the area or will you be moving here in the fall?

Invisibledfernandez90
 User Gallery

#21264 - 05/06/08 08:10 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
I think I am just as excited as you are. How crazy would it be if we ended up rooming together.

Being 21 will definitely be awesome. I found this little mexican store over on Price that will sell me beer and liquor so its all good

Are you from the area or will you be moving here in the fall?

That would be sick. I live in Orange County right now, a senior at the moment. From your pictures I assume you live in Sedona or somewhere near it. Stupid question but it's one thing on my mind, is the weather out there as bad as people make it seem. I'm all for warm weather, but 100 degrees or more for 3 months could be a problem.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21296 - 05/06/08 08:26 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Im actually right between Phoenix and Tucson, more towards the south. Sedona is up north, I just like to go out camping and hiking as much as possible.

As for the heat, I cant say I just moved out here from Flint, Michigan back in December. this is all new to me as well.

OfflineHanky
Fat Ladies Bingo

Loc: Ass Flavour Pie Factory
    #21309 - 05/06/08 08:29 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Heat > Cold. Every time.

--------------------
Coaster Said:  "wut do u post bout flumbooyon"

Invisibledfernandez90
 User Gallery

#21314 - 05/06/08 08:31 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Im actually right between Phoenix and Tucson, more towards the south. Sedona is up north, I just like to go out camping and hiking as much as possible.

As for the heat, I cant say I just moved out here from Flint, Michigan back in December. this is all new to me as well.

Oh that's chill, big change in climate. What have you been doing since you moved before the school year starts?

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21327 - 05/06/08 08:34 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dfernandez90 said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

Oh that's chill, big change in climate. What have you been doing since you moved before the school year starts?

I have family in the area, I have just been working out on the farm and doing odd jobs for cash.

You waiting until August to move out here? Ill have to introduce you to cokaznrebel, hes cool peoples

Invisibledfernandez90
 User Gallery

#21335 - 05/06/08 08:38 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
Quote:

dfernandez90 said:
Quote:

KillerPicklez said:

I have family in the area, I have just been working out on the farm and doing odd jobs for cash.

You waiting until August to move out here? Ill have to introduce you to cokaznrebel, hes cool peoples

Oh that's really cool. Yea move-in date is August 20th so I'll prob be going around that time. I've never been there so orientation will be my first visit. What made you want to take some time off before starting school?

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21339 - 05/06/08 08:40 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I wanted to find out what my true interests were. Out of high school I wanted to go into pharmacy but after 2 years of living, working, and supporting myself I decided I wanted to become an accountant.

Sorry if I missed it but what are you majoring in?

Invisibledfernandez90
 User Gallery

#21348 - 05/06/08 08:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
I wanted to find out what my true interests were. Out of high school I wanted to go into pharmacy but after 2 years of living, working, and supporting myself I decided I wanted to become an accountant.

Sorry if I missed it but what are you majoring in?

International Business is the plan. Yea that was one of my fears, starting a major and not really enjoying it. I really do think I'll enjoy it though, so many options with a degree from this school. Also kinda nervous of that jump from the luxury lifestyle of living with parents to being out on my own.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21353 - 05/06/08 08:45 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

well I dont think you are in for a huge shock. Dorm life should be fairly easy. Ive lived on my own for the past 2-3 years and never really had problems. As long as you dont mind working and earning money life is pretty simple.

Invisibledfernandez90
 User Gallery

#21358 - 05/06/08 08:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

KillerPicklez said:
well I dont think you are in for a huge shock. Dorm life should be fairly easy. Ive lived on my own for the past 2-3 years and never really had problems. As long as you dont mind working and earning money life is pretty simple.

Well I've never had a job outside of the family business. Call me a spoiled fuck, I can't argue. Although I don't think I'll have a problem working. Life's going to be to good to worry about a little partime work.

Offline0xYg3n
el cid
 User Gallery

#21687 - 05/07/08 12:10 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Waz plans on going. Dude, make sure you are there!

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Pictures from Sedona, AZ [Re: 0xYg3n]
    #21691 - 05/07/08 12:12 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

0xYg3n said:
Waz plans on going. Dude, make sure you are there!

I know for sure I have to work that weekend. I usually only work weekends, so I will either only come up for the friday night or try to get my mom to cover for me at the farm on saturday.

Are you guys going to that same spot?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates