Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

Loc: Illinois
Buds!
    #208634 - 03/25/09 08:11 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Whats best to store your bud in?
I use Gerber Baby food jars to keep my buds in, what does everyone else use or suggest?

--------------------

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."  ~Ken Kesey~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: Buds! [Re: AlmostDead]
    #208637 - 03/25/09 08:21 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

i use sandwich bags.

i never keep it around long so, why not?

also, up ones ass seems to excite some folk, but I don't get down like that. :uptosomething: :lol:

--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Loc: Eastern US.
Re: Buds! [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #208639 - 03/25/09 08:30 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

That is a great way to keep them. A lot of people use jars but larger ones. The baby food jars hold less air so that's better. Good tip. Welcome to the Growery.

Offlinebobby
TheKushFiles
Male User Gallery

Loc: upper sedimentary rock
Re: Buds! [Re: StormRider]
    #208645 - 03/25/09 09:11 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

yeah i use jars, jars are the way to go, bud is fresher longer, keeps the taste longer, and keeps everyone else from smelling my super dank. also baggies static charge can cause tricomes to stick to the bag, put some uber dank in a baggie and so how foggie it is after a few days. :shoosh:

--------------------

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

Re: Buds! [Re: StormRider]
    #208646 - 03/25/09 09:12 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Thanks for the welcome!
Yeah, plastic bags are ok and all, its just that I will buy about 12 grams of whatever my buddy has and keep that with me, then buy an extra 15 grams to store for a later time. I have about 7 jars filled with just different strains of bud. Plastic bags get a bit stinky also :\

--------------------

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."  ~Ken Kesey~

OfflineHellDragon
Nobody
Male

#208647 - 03/25/09 09:21 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

I usually use my old prescription drug bottles :shrug:. They're plastic and hold enough buds for me.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Buds! [Re: HellDragon]
    #208676 - 03/25/09 11:53 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

lungs

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

Re: Buds! [Re: HellDragon]
    #208679 - 03/25/09 11:58 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

I mean, I guess it all doesnt matter at one point or another, it holds your weed so its all good right?

I am mainly interested in the myths of plastic vs. glass vs. plastic bags. This retard I smoke with tells me all the time "Hey man, you should really keep your bud in a bag the plastic keeps the crystals fresh and shit, but when you use jars or something else the crystals stick."

So, I just pretty much just wanted to know fact from fiction XD

--------------------

OfflineAlmostDead
Merry Prankster
Male

Re: Buds! [Re: usg543]
    #208680 - 03/25/09 11:59 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
lungs

XDD
That is a good place to store it  :bigblunt:

--------------------

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

#208688 - 03/25/09 12:11 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

AlmostDead said:
Whats best to store your bud in?
I use Gerber Baby food jars to keep my buds in, what does everyone else use or suggest?

I got a locking half pint wide mouth jar that's perfect for my pers stash. And since I dont usually have more than a half oz on me at a time.

Also I've been low lately and only midnight toking. But I got some stock today so I'm making the afternoon count.

:happyweed:

shiiiiit while i was typing this my landlady comes down and im high as shit and have the oven half open to warm up the basement. luckily i'm used to stress and fixed the situation. she was oblivious i think, hope... lol only 4 more months in this hell hole
:creepyalien:

Offlinehamandcheese
 User Gallery
    #208709 - 03/25/09 01:10 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

larger quantities i tend to keep in a jar.

but when i carry i usually put it in a icebreaker sours container.
the square one. it fits perfectly in a cigarette box, with just enough room for a pack of papers.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift

Re: Buds! [Re: hamandcheese]
    #208761 - 03/25/09 02:33 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

I use ghetto rigged shit. 

--------------------
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#208792 - 03/25/09 03:38 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

AlmostDead said:
I mean, I guess it all doesnt matter at one point or another, it holds your weed so its all good right?

Well jars can help cure weed that was picked too soon as well as keeping it fresh longer and it also does a much better job of protecting trichromes and keeping out the stink.

I store good dank in a beautiful hand-blown glass jar with a cork in it and regular mids in an old half-pint mason jar left over from my fun guys  :tripping2: .

--------------------

Invisibletravelleler
New and used cannabis seeds!!!

#208798 - 03/25/09 04:02 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

use a nitrogen purged glass container with an airtight lid-- keeps em fresh as the day it was made... as long as it's good n dry when you put it in the jar

--------------------
So, in summation: The CIA, with a little help from the Nazis, accidentally helped invent hippies while they were trying to figure out how to brainwash communists.

Pour that on your granola and eat it, you zombie pinko bastards!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder