Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery

Re: Life.. [Re: Harlz]
    #208928 - 03/25/09 09:21 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

The real meaning to life is not drugs. They may help you reach questions but IMO will never answer them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Life.. [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #208930 - 03/25/09 09:31 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

LOL, right on!  :ganja:

--------------------
Do Your Part!

--------------------

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Loc: Eastern US.
Re: Life.. [Re: geokills]
    #208965 - 03/25/09 10:21 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

geokills said:
Quote:

Harlz said:

I get this thing every so often it seems , like 3 years where i feel purposeless, and i feel it today, has anyone ever felt this way, like we are just here, no purpose at all

There is no single defined purpose for living, save perhaps our innate drive toward procreation of the species.  The bottom line is, any meaningful purpose to life is individually fashioned.  The purpose you create for yourself will not be the same as the purpose I have created for myself.

For my part, I have mashed together a target of contentedness, kindness and knowledge.  I seek not to be bothered by things beyond my control, I seek to foster a kindness toward myself and other living beings around me, and to expand my knowledge; thereby providing new perspectives and ideas for understanding, entertainment and distraction.

My advice: Don't drive yourself crazy trying to find the "one true purpose" - 'cause there isn't any!  Just take this miracle of time and consciousness that you have been given in this fantastic mystery of a place and try to make the most of it.

All the best! :sun:

That is the single best post that I have seen posted on this board ever and my reading goes all the way back. I may have missed a few posts here and there but I doubt any so significant. Geo.. :thumbup:

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: Life.. [Re: Harlz]
    #209016 - 03/25/09 11:31 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Yes, I can relate... I've come to learn, life can be shit sometimes bro. But honestly, it's just a sense of longing. I feel like this sometimes, because it seems my life has gone nowhere and i'm already 20. Sometimes I feel like my life has no purpose, like there's nothing that i'm really living for.  But, you can't let somethin like that get to you bro. You control the way you feel, trust me. You live, for YOU. IF you feel there's no purpose for you to be alive, then FIND ONE bro. Life isn't easy... but it's also not soo bad. Get a girl that makes life feel like it's really worth living, go out and find the right job for you. Do some droooooogs haha. They all help. Drugs just delay things though... but damn they are good. All in all, your life has a purpose. It just hasn't been discovered yet, or it's been right under your nose this whole time.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom