Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinearray
Loc: SF Bay Area
haaaayy guys! it's a beautiful day in the bay area
    #202222 - 03/03/09 12:26 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

what a nice day it is over here in the SF bay! the birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and i just burned a nice fat one. i figured id try and pick up a wireless signal, as i sit here smoking countless spliffs in the warehouse, with my good brothers and sisters of the revolution.

ever since i ran away from home, ive began to experience a whole new world and way of thinking. after taking $1600 cash out of dads wallet, while he was asleep, and taking nothing more than a backpack of clothes and my parents laptop - i set out to experience life in the bay, the way it was meant to be. for those of you who life in the BAY, you will know what im saying.

i feel as though i am free now. in a world where rules and authority dont apply. there is no responsibility here except to look out for my fellow brothers and sisters who are also on this great ride. simple things such as bathing, changing clothes, doing laundry, paying bills - are all no longer necessary.

earlier today, i was walking along the water, holding hands with my male japanese friend, when i got to thinking - i used to have it good where i came from, but having everything given to you all of your life is just no fun. it gets plain tiresome. i want to be just like the majority of the people living on the streets.

anyways, i just wanted to stop in to say hello to all of my good fellows, here on the growery. much love to my fellow smokers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
Re: haaaayy guys! it's a beautiful day in the bay area [Re: array]
    #202224 - 03/03/09 12:33 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

... :what:

well, welcome to the growery!
it's a beautiful day in LA!
pretty clear skies, 65 degrees
just finished class
and the volcano is warming up
couldn't ask for much more

--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Offlinedieselkush

#202280 - 03/03/09 02:09 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

..its nice here in colorado also. in the mid 70s. sunny,but terrible wind.  and either your a queer, or your a female. and wtf, if your gona run away dont jack money and shit from your parents who probly busted their ass to get. but then again ur probly one of those bastard ass kids who had it good but got tired of following simple rules so fucked your parents over and took off. and as you fall asleep at night you try and fill that emptyness with the false thought that your a descent person in life, when your nothing but an ungratfull shit....anyways enjoy your nice day. i know i am.

Edited by dieselkush (03/03/09 02:35 PM)

InvisibleStormRider
Rider on the storm.
Male

Loc: Eastern US.
    #202289 - 03/03/09 02:33 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

I can remember feeling like that about life. Glad I woke up before it went too far. At least you are happy for now. I hope it lasts. Goodluck.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #202290 - 03/03/09 02:34 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

sounds like a lovely day

its a bit warm here. about 86 today but should cool down later this week

OfflineVoodoo
Empty
Male User Gallery

#202377 - 03/03/09 04:42 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

dont steal from ur parents bro

Invisiblematt
 User Gallery

#202385 - 03/03/09 04:52 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

That's awesome brobrah. Is that a typical day in the bay?

InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: haaaayy guys! it's a beautiful day in the bay area [Re: matt]
    #205922 - 03/15/09 10:48 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

haaaaay broham welcome to the gehrowery!!!

can you rob my momz too!?

--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.

OfflineBad Days
Male

Loc: Vicinity of Obscenity,OR
Re: haaaayy guys! it's a beautiful day in the bay area [Re: dieselkush]
    #205938 - 03/15/09 11:19 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

dieselkush said:
..its nice here in colorado also. in the mid 70s. sunny,but terrible wind.  and either your a queer, or your a female. and wtf, if your gona run away dont jack money and shit from your parents who probly busted their ass to get. but then again ur probly one of those bastard ass kids who had it good but got tired of following simple rules so fucked your parents over and took off. and as you fall asleep at night you try and fill that emptyness with the false thought that your a descent person in life, when your nothing but an ungratfull shit....anyways enjoy your nice day. i know i am.

LOL I gotta give props to that.  First off, I'm from around Sacramento originally.  Northern Cali is awesome, the weather, the women, the world class weed, and most people are pretty cool.  The Bay is sweet too.  But then there are people like you.  Making no mistake about the fact that I don't know shit about you, but, that is fucking ridiculous.  Obviously your family isn't struggling for money like most of the country if your dad just has $1600 cash just chillin in his wallet. 
    And you, born with a fucking silver spoon in your mouth and all of the opportunity in the world that people would (or have) kill for.  And you piss it all away just to be a bum in the Bay.  Un-fucking-believable.  Bathing is not necessary??? No laundry???  Where is this "great ride" going?  Is all it is just living from blunt to blunt or cid trip to cid trip?  I love weed and psych's as much as the next guy, but there is no fucking way I would sacrifice my future,family,friends, etc. just for some fucking weed.  And the stealing from the parents, while they were sleeping, is pure cowardice.  I mean jesus, you could have at the very least, taken that cash and put it on a fucking apartment.  (I already know it's expensive as fuck in SF.  You'll have to step into the real world and live in Oakland.  You'll see real fuckin fast how bad you fucked up.)  Then you could still not bathe, not do laundry, and all of those things that non-bums do. 
    But we all live our own lives.  So why is talking shit about this one person necessary?  Because if you go to the Bay, you run into assclowns like this all the fucking time.  And you can't help but to feel sick to your stomach.  Fuck it, I'll scatter some pennies in the road when I see you on a freeway onramp.  Enjoy your nice day!!! There won't be many left.

--------------------
Telling it like it is, not like it was.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
    #205941 - 03/15/09 11:38 PM (15 years, 16 days ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
puppet 

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom