Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: truman show [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #184447 - 01/18/09 10:51 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

:ilold: well having fun is all that matters right?  i wouldn't mind giving salvia another try if you were guiding me through it.

my gf (at the time) tried it once and screamed her lungs out and almost pulled out her hair! it was kinda funny but annoying trying to calm her down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

Re: truman show [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #184455 - 01/18/09 11:09 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the expression of faith. lol

The whole trick is to get them calm, well settled and comfortable to start with. You can't really tell anyone what it's going to be like anyway. A quiet dark place with just you and the tripper is a must imo for a first timer. I would always low dose so that I could be in touch better but well aware and able to help in anyway. No one ever really wigged out on me when I did all of that and a much larger percentage of first timers had positive experiences than ones who just jumped right in on a whim.

There are more things not to do than do really. Music is a bad idea, touching, talking, laughing etc... They can always experiment better later once they have been introduced in a comfortable manner.

Yeah sounds like a buncha hippy shit but it works. lol

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #184458 - 01/18/09 11:15 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

that body buzz is very uncomfortable to me.  the sweaty palms/overall weirdness is too odd for me, lol :shrug:
but i understand the quiet dark setting, as i've always recommended people to experience it in that way.  even though i have yet to do it in that setting myself :lol: 

i'll smoke dmt in that fashion though :awesome:

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#184461 - 01/18/09 11:24 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Hell yeah on the DMT. :awesome:

That is one of the things that has helped me enjoy it more than many people I guess. I don't get those usual body buzz complaints to a bothersome degree. I have a few times so I know what it is and can see it being a total turn off. 99% of the time for me it's mostly a head thing with little body effects aside from the usual gravity and mild sweat. I feel lucky on that. I've seen a lot of people look like they just came out of the shower. lol The weirdness... That's salvia... lol

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #184462 - 01/18/09 11:28 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TripityDooDaDay said:
Hell yeah on the DMT. :awesome:

That is one of the things that has helped me enjoy it more than many people I guess. I don't get those usual body buzz complaints to a bothersome degree. I have a few times so I know what it is and can see it being a total turn off. 99% of the time for me it's mostly a head thing with little body effects aside from the usual gravity and mild sweat. I feel lucky on that. I've seen a lot of people look like they just came out of the shower. lol The weirdness... That's salvia... lol

you're one of the lucky ones i guess :lol:

ohhh salvia..... rofl is all i can say.    i'll stick to acid/shrooms  :rofl2:

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#184465 - 01/18/09 11:34 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Some acid just recently started coming back around here. Been sooo long for me. The wife and I are just waiting on a day without the kids. Lack of trusty sitters, work and school schedules are fucking with us though. Damn priorities. The acid is just sitting there waiting for us too.

Shrooms are actually my fav though.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #184468 - 01/18/09 11:39 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

yeah shrooms come in handy for good insights.  acid is just fun altogether.  you should stock up on the 'cid just in case :hehehe:

i never found the need to have a sitter for lsd, since the trip is much easier to control compared to that of mushrooms

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#184480 - 01/18/09 11:55 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I should stock up. I've been blowing through some money like crazy lately though. Wife just ordered a 50" plasma that will be here tommorow on top of all the other spending we have been doing damnit. I want it but I'd rather let the cash cushion I like to sit on take a break and puff back up. lol

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #184484 - 01/18/09 11:59 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

lol :werd:  take care of business first, the with the extra money left over obtain dr00gz :hamsterdance:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag