Home | Community | Message Board


Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: 2C-E [Re: Ombient]
    #171886 -

Omni said:
Dont snort 2CE.


plug it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2C-E [Re: highasfuck]
    #171888 -

highasfuck said:
Omni said:
Dont snort 2CE.


Let me plug it for you.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2C-E *DELETED* [Re: Ombient]
    #171889 -

Omni said:
Dont snort 2CE.


oh come on its fun  :rail2:  :rail2:  :rail2:  it burns up my nose more then any drug i have snorted, but i only did 3 mgs and i tripped good for a shorter time.


--------------------
this is so fucking exiting..:yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2C-E *DELETED* [Re: Skunk420]
    #171906 -

I tried a bit of ketamine & thats the last time I think I'll put anything in my nose. Nasty chemical taste drips are ftl too. I'm not a fan of the nasal drug taking and I dont understand why some dudes insist on putting everything up their nose, lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2C-E *DELETED* [Re: Ombient]
    #171932 -

I thought snorting effedrine pills was bad.


--------------------
this is so fucking exiting..:yesnod:

Edited by Skunk420 (12/29/08 10:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* When they say don't snort 2c-i, they mean it! Big Chief 10,583 18 02/18/13 09:59 AM
by EyeSawJah
* 2c-i.... or naht Siekostoner 2,568 11 11/02/09 02:54 AM
by meatcakeman
* Wanna snort some coke?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
0xYg3n 14,806 65 06/22/08 03:29 PM
by KaptKid
* !!!WARNING!!! 2c-e
( 1 2 3 all )
SpaceMonkey 10,292 45 06/02/11 03:01 AM
by SpaceMonkey
* Should I buy 20x Salvia or 2C-I?
( 1 2 3 all )
kidaihuan 11,639 49 06/11/08 03:07 PM
by kidaihuan
* 2C-I
( 1 2 all )
Herbalist 6,686 25 10/20/11 09:06 AM
by THEBats
* Snorting Weed??
( 1 2 3 4 all )
highasfuck 19,973 64 06/29/08 03:21 AM
by j0nnyb0y05
* What's the tolerance and redosing policy on 2C-I? kidaihuan 6,254 8 06/16/08 01:28 AM
by kidaihuan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
5,729 topic views. 1 members, 8,221 guests and 564 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 17 queries.