Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCalibrate
Male

Durban Poison
    #133659 - 10/17/08 09:28 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

according to dr. chronic...this is a 100% sativa strain...the only 100% he has.
anyone wanna give me some info on this strain?
taste?
yield?
etc?

--------------------
Calibrate is nothing but a mere puppet. A fictional character someone uses for entertainment purposes. Anything said by Calibrate should not be taken seriously. 100% of what Calibrate says is false.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Durban Poison [Re: Calibrate]
    #133771 - 10/18/08 04:49 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?partno=tiki_bambata

Stop  using the search on Doc's site the thing doesn't work. There are plenty of sativas there to choose from. One of the breeders has nothing but Sativa strains and don't come up on Doc's search engine.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinedurban_poison

Re: Durban Poison [Re: Calibrate]
    #165929 - 12/19/08 09:00 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

you rang?  j/k. well if you you choose durban the truest is inner polm but hard to find unless in amsterdam(also the cheapest). sensi would be your next bet. i know all of you read cc magazines run on dutch passion vs sensi but the truth is go with sensi. i cant say much for sensi's germ rate but you can find what your looking for there. dutch passion which i do respect for there collections doesnt have the pure. there are also many arguments against sensi's because people believe that all african strains are 120 days+. truth is south africa is so far south that there climate adjusted them. durban is a city in natal where the strian is not exactly from. its from lesthos and drove to multiple cities. it comes in little sticks like "pencils". anyway go with sensi or spend a month in amsterdam going through the african imports or go straight to the coast. if you go to the coast you will need to head inland.

Offlinejohnnyblaze2316
mr.
Male
Re: Durban Poison [Re: durban_poison]
    #167531 - 12/22/08 07:02 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

durban taste great, and supposedly its a fast bloomer, i have no expierence growing it, but ive smoked it a few times.

--------------------
CALIFORNIA PROP 215 MEDICINAL CANNABIS PATIENT!!!

Offlineoutdoor39
Outdoor Organic Grower
 User Gallery

Loc: 39 N - Mendocino, CA
Have you tried outdoors? [Re: johnnyblaze2316]
    #167978 - 12/23/08 08:30 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

any outdoor growers around 40 lat?

thinking of trying this one.

Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

Re: Durban Poison [Re: durban_poison]
    #182029 - 01/15/09 01:42 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

durban_poison said:
you rang?  j/k. well if you you choose durban the truest is inner polm but hard to find unless in amsterdam(also the cheapest). sensi would be your next bet. i know all of you read cc magazines run on dutch passion vs sensi but the truth is go with sensi. i cant say much for sensi's germ rate but you can find what your looking for there. dutch passion which i do respect for there collections doesnt have the pure. there are also many arguments against sensi's because people believe that all african strains are 120 days+. truth is south africa is so far south that there climate adjusted them. durban is a city in natal where the strian is not exactly from. its from lesthos and drove to multiple cities. it comes in little sticks like "pencils". anyway go with sensi or spend a month in amsterdam going through the african imports or go straight to the coast. if you go to the coast you will need to head inland.

so are you saying the article is complete BS, or what?  do you have personal experience with both sensi and dutch passion?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Durban Poison [Re: yellownotepad]
    #182659 - 01/15/09 09:15 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I have had exp with both of them many many many times. If ya have to choose one always go with Sensi.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offlineyellownotepad
Pharmaceutical Agriculturalist
 User Gallery

Re: Durban Poison [Re: Magash]
    #182761 - 01/16/09 01:03 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

why?  so far i've heard that sensi durban tastes funny, and cannabis culture had an article saying a lot of bad stuff about the sensi one ( dunno how reliable that is though).

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Durban Poison [Re: yellownotepad]
    #183072 - 01/16/09 03:37 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Dutch Passion was started by a ex Sensi employe and many of the strains they started with and old school strains came from Sensi. Now being that one of Sensi's first strains was durban.

But if forced to choose I'd most likely go with Afropips since he deals only in African seeds and strains.

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Durban Poison [Re: Magash]
    #183331 - 01/16/09 11:17 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Afropips doesn't have Durban Poison though? Tribal vision looks fucking weird the rest of the stuff looks meh Malawi 99 and Malawi Gold would be cool I wonder how their landrace malawi gold compares to GHSco?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Durban Poison [Re: captain.koons]
    #183534 - 01/17/09 09:07 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?recnumber=1257

oops, I looked at a site that didn't carry Afropips - Durban Poison.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineThe_Centre
Male
Re: Durban Poison [Re: captain.koons]
    #192649 - 02/05/09 02:49 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Durban Poison: Native to South Africa, perfected in Holland.
High: A very trippy up high, as close to shrooms as you are about to get with weed. Best high I ever felt.
Yeild: Outdoors it can get pretty big.
Potency: Not super potent but potent enough nonetheless, since you grow, rather grow for the best high than the best potency, you have enough weed to smoke.

It has quite a bit of crossing potential. Me and a friend crossed it with Jack Herrer, it is still growing so I will post a smoke report soon. It is DENSE for a sativa and BIG.
We also want to make DBP x Haze (Two highest highs I can think of, making a super high rush.)

--------------------
Current Grow, backyard outdoor.

Backyard Grow

It is just you out there, there is nothing to fear, as it is all just you. Displeasure and fear is an illusion, love is the only truth...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom