Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

Re: Retaliation? [Re: yellownotepad]
    #116471 - 08/31/08 03:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

yellownotepad said:
Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:
So he beat up some stupid bitch and you decided "I'm gonna be the hero and avenge her" and when you tried to fuck him up he slashed you?  While he in no way should of cut you up or stabbed you with a knife you shouldnt go fucking with people when you don't know how they are gonna react to it.  Personaly who gives a shit if he's a woman beater no reason to get yourself invovled and possibly get hurt(like you did). Theres so many guys out their who beat on their gf's/wife what are  you gonna do put on a cape and beat all their asses?

you're a shitty human being.

QFMFT.

I'm not putting on no cape. But if I'm around you and you hit a girl, you had better brace yourself for my righteous rage coming to knock your head off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineATX_AJ
Male

Re: Retaliation? [Re: Petergriffin467]
    #116640 - 09/01/08 12:27 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:
So he beat up some stupid bitch and you decided "I'm gonna be the hero and avenge her" and when you tried to fuck him up he slashed you?  While he in no way should of cut you up or stabbed you with a knife you shouldnt go fucking with people when you don't know how they are gonna react to it.  Personaly who gives a shit if he's a woman beater no reason to get yourself invovled and possibly get hurt(like you did). Theres so many guys out their who beat on their gf's/wife what are  you gonna do put on a cape and beat all their asses?

spoken like a true pussy. if some drunk cocksucker started uppercutting a girl you'd known for years, i bet you would freeze up like a bitch.

and no, what i thought was, "That faggot is punching her!" and thats about it, the rest comes from having a pair of balls

--------------------
Uber_AJ from the Shroomery

Crom laughs at your four winds. He laughs from his mountain!

OfflinePetergriffin467
Re: Retaliation? [Re: ATX_AJ]
    #116735 - 09/01/08 11:58 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Your one of those faggots who wants to look tough and save the day and hoped that you might get a free blowjob out of coming to her rescue.  For all the times I've been punched, slapped, beat in the face with objects by some stupid cunt when I couldn't hit her back I dont give a fuck if some  bitch is getting slapped around I have zero respect for women so I find it funny ahhahahahahaha.  I wish you would of got cut a little deeper and bled to death you worthless faggot.  You realy showed him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
    #116738 - 09/01/08 12:03 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

is there any word on how heavy his sentencing will be?
i think u should wait til he gets out then do lots of little annoying things like slashing his tires
revenge is best served cold

--------------------

Offlinenumonk

Loc: Back! From the digestive ...
    #116763 - 09/01/08 12:59 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, if homeys' getting sentenced then sitting in at sentencing and just smiling and clapping when the judge does their thing.

Not worth risking charges yourself if the guys already going down, and you don't have to drop word yourself, which is not excusable unless you were rolled on first.

~Monk

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
    #116772 - 09/01/08 02:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:
Your one of those faggots who wants to look tough and save the day and hoped that you might get a free blowjob out of coming to her rescue.  For all the times I've been punched, slapped, beat in the face with objects by some stupid cunt when I couldn't hit her back I dont give a fuck if some  bitch is getting slapped around I have zero respect for women so I find it funny ahhahahahahaha.  I wish you would of got cut a little deeper and bled to death you worthless faggot.  You realy showed him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

if only i were a mod :whack:

...fuck it, you're gettin nig'd

OfflineMuddinPede

#116773 - 09/01/08 02:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ATX_AJ said:...hypothetically, you;d be in a public area and would get caught without a doubt.

You didn't say that in the original post. Of course I'm not gonna try it in front of people, c'mon.

But if someone stabbed me, i.e., tried to kill me, it's kind of personal, and I'm not one to fight.

OfflinePetergriffin467
Re: Retaliation? [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #116775 - 09/01/08 02:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You'll never be a mod so it doesnt matter.

OfflineATX_AJ
Male

#116786 - 09/01/08 03:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:

Jesus, if you're not just a faggot ass troll, and you really think that way, i'd have to break my "dont punch bitches" rule and stomp your fucking face in if i ever met you. but its okay, spineless pussies like yourself always hate people like me.

Coaster - its his first offense, he's looking at Aggravated Assault With a Deadly Weapon, its a 2nd degree felony. sentencing is 2-20yrs, but I'm guessing he gets two and maybe serves one. they gotta pass him through the system quick, so they can fit more pot users inside.

--------------------

Offlineblunt master
up in smoke
Male

Loc: NY
    #116804 - 09/01/08 03:47 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:

you sound like a dirtbag brah

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
    #116812 - 09/01/08 05:10 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

no one likes you here, peter

--------------------

heady nugz

OfflinePetergriffin467
    #116815 - 09/01/08 05:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ATX_AJ said:
Jesus, if you're not just a faggot ass troll, and you really think that way, i'd have to break my "dont punch bitches" rule and stomp your fucking face in if i ever met you. but its okay, spineless pussies like yourself always hate people like me.

You wouldnt even approach me IRL little boy, and also I'm not just a troll I realy do think that way.

OfflinePetergriffin467
    #116816 - 09/01/08 05:34 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Granted I wasn't there but I can make an educated guess and say that the guy didnt just start punching this girl for no reason at all.  She was probably talking a whole lot of shit knowing that " A guy will never hit me" and kept on pushing and pushing his buttons maybe even shoving him and things like that and he snapped.  Guys do not go around hitting  girls for no reason when they know for a fact they will do jail time for it.  I've never hit a girl and never will but thats only because its not socialy acceptable not because I dont think they deserve it sometimes.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #116817 - 09/01/08 05:42 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

TO THE OP:

One, if someone stabs me they won't walk away alive if I'm still standing... I figure you're most likely to get minimal sentencing for killing someone if you've just been stabbed or if the attacker was wielding a knife. Likely no time unless you disarmed him, disabled him then butchered him with his own weapon.

Two, if I wasn't standing or was too fucked up to kill him he'd likely be dead the next day if it was late or very possibly the same day. I don't take to people threatening my life very well, specially if they attack me with a weapon.

Three, if I coudln't find him and this situation arose where he would be facing time in jail for felony charges I'd let him serve his time and give him a wicked beating when he got out or just pop a cap in his ass and leave it to faith for him to live or die. I think making someone suffer after they've just suffered because of legal issues is the best time for payback. If he's served a couple years he likely will have no idea what it's for and be confused as long as in a great deal of pain.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Edited by captain.koons (09/01/08 05:51 PM)

OfflinePetergriffin467
Re: Retaliation? [Re: captain.koons]
    #116820 - 09/01/08 05:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
I don't take to people threatening my life very well, specially if they attack me with a weapon.

Exactly you dont like when people threaten your life just like that guy didnt like when that faggot ATX_AJ came up on him swinging so he defended himself.  Using a knife is a pussy move but he still was just defending himself against some little punk who wanted to make himself look good.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #116821 - 09/01/08 05:53 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Peter, you talk like you're some bad motherfucker. Really though people who say they're hardcore and act hardcore online are usually people who would get beat down in real life doing so.

People who say you wouldn't fuck with me IRL to people they don't know at all are likely even bigger bitches than the people who just say they're badass.

You're a loser.

Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:
Quote:

ATX_AJ said:

You wouldnt even approach me IRL little boy, and also I'm not just a troll I realy do think that way.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #116822 - 09/01/08 05:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Defending a woman is a good move, I'd do the same even if I suspected I could take a beating or the guy may pull a knife.

Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:
Quote:

captain.koons said:
I don't take to people threatening my life very well, specially if they attack me with a weapon.

Exactly you dont like when people threaten your life just like that guy didnt like when that faggot ATX_AJ came up on him swinging so he defended himself.  Using a knife is a pussy move but he still was just defending himself against some little punk who wanted to make himself look good.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineATX_AJ
Male

#116824 - 09/01/08 06:08 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:
Granted I wasn't there but I can make an educated guess and say that the guy didnt just start punching this girl for no reason at all.  She was probably talking a whole lot of shit knowing that " A guy will never hit me" and kept on pushing and pushing his buttons maybe even shoving him and things like that and he snapped.  Guys do not go around hitting  girls for no reason when they know for a fact they will do jail time for it.  I've never hit a girl and never will but thats only because its not socialy acceptable not because I dont think they deserve it sometimes.

actually, her boyfriend was getting jumped, although doing a good job defending (this girl is my best friends little sister, btw), and when she tried to get this guy to stop swinging, he grabbed her hair and uppercutted her 4 times in the face. scared to fight a man one on one (was the last person to jump in against her b/f), he pulled the knife and got his other white trash buddy to jump in on me. supposedly, after his sister tried to kick him out her apartment, he punched her in the face as well.

so fuck you, you assumptive cocksucker.

--------------------

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#116828 - 09/01/08 06:16 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:

i agree. fuck bitches. now if it was someone i cared about... that'd be a different story.

A+ advice peter

OfflinePetergriffin467
Re: Retaliation? [Re: usg543]
    #116856 - 09/01/08 06:57 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

:lol::thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom