Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Lucid dreaming?
    #111336 - 08/19/08 01:31 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Anyone here ever experienced a Lucid Dream? Describe your experiences if you have..

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
Re: Lucid dreaming? [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #111338 - 08/19/08 01:32 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I have, but it was way too long ago to remember anything about it.

--------------------
Bastard greedy for salvia, want me to cheat, take advantage of a friend shroomerite G!

Tangerines said: "Real men quit cold turkey - alone in their rooms with no drugs."

OK so ... where is everyone? This place is so dead lately!

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: Lucid dreaming? [Re: andyistic]
    #111339 - 08/19/08 01:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

i do mainly when im kratomed out
i usually wind up doing a lot of dr00gz and trippin balllz

--------------------

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Loc: land of the free
    #111340 - 08/19/08 01:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I guess you could kind of consider nodding as having lucid dreams? Whenever I nod, I kind of dream while being conscious. It is like having one foot in a dream, and one foot out of the dream and in reality. It is really neat, fun, and euphoric.

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
Re: Lucid dreaming? [Re: aDoS]
    #111343 - 08/19/08 01:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

its not easy for me to nod

--------------------

heady nugz

Offlinegodspeedyou
to the face
Male

Re: Lucid dreaming? [Re: aDoS]
    #111345 - 08/19/08 01:48 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I have a few times and actually own a book called Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming... haven't gotten around to reading it yet though.

I was getting chased by a sort of Damien-esque from The Omen character. All the colors were very strange, almost psychedelic, so I realized something was off. It didn't take long to realize I was dreaming so I just flew away from him.

Another time, I was in a classroom and I realized I was dreaming so I tried following my friend who was walking out of the room. The next thing I know I was being pulled head-first into my stomach and then getting swallowed into the floor. I woke up in the classroom, turned around to my friend and said, "You wouldn't believe what just happened to me in my dream." Then I woke up in my bed.

--------------------
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Loc: land of the free
Re: Lucid dreaming? [Re: godspeedyou]
    #111347 - 08/19/08 01:49 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

dude that sounds so fucking cool and weird at the same time

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #111349 - 08/19/08 01:52 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I have had somewhat lucid dreams from opiates but probably different than what you are talking about from psychedelics.

IME they are just like normal dreams but with everything intensified and the dreams seem much much shorter. Mine usually last for about 10-20 minutes then I wake up and end up having another one and the cycle usually repeats all evening until the opiates have worn off

Offlinehighasfuck
The last samuri
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
    #111350 - 08/19/08 02:01 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I get them monthly. And when i relize it i usually just fulfil my sexual fantascys. so nothing mind blowing.

Offlinehighasfuck
The last samuri
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
Re: Lucid dreaming? [Re: godspeedyou]
    #111356 - 08/19/08 02:12 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

godspeedyou said:
I have a few times and actually own a book called Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming... haven't gotten around to reading it yet though.

I was getting chased by a sort of Damien-esque from The Omen character. All the colors were very strange, almost psychedelic, so I realized something was off. It didn't take long to realize I was dreaming so I just flew away from him.

Another time, I was in a classroom and I realized I was dreaming so I tried following my friend who was walking out of the room. The next thing I know I was being pulled head-first into my stomach and then getting swallowed into the floor. I woke up in the classroom, turned around to my friend and said, "You wouldn't believe what just happened to me in my dream." Then I woke up in my bed.

I got that book to homie. Never read more than a few pages.

Invisiblemaggotz

#111367 - 08/19/08 02:31 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yes, many times. there was a time when i was really into it and could get at least 3 or 4 per week. it's actually not that hard to do once you figure it out. i still get them every now and then but i don't try to go lucid.

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Lucid dreaming? [Re: maggotz]
    #111386 - 08/19/08 02:53 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

maggotz said:
yes, many times. there was a time when i was really into it and could get at least 3 or 4 per week. it's actually not that hard to do once you figure it out. i still get them every now and then but i don't try to go lucid.

I get them every so often. I haven't gotten to the point where I can fully control them, but I have "woken up" and became aware I was dreaming. I also tend to remember a good amount of "regular" dreams I have.

It seems like in a lot of dreams I have, if for example I'm interacting with a person through a conversation or something, I interact with these people as if I was awake, and say things I would have said if I was. It honestly fascinates me to no end..

--------------------

InvisibleAgent00
Kickin it for Christ

#111441 - 08/19/08 03:39 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I have them almost every night they tend to get old ( when you learn how to control them well)
the best thing to do is let the dream unfold and just observe dont run around killing people matrix style and having sex with chicks every night
The coolest ones are the wake induced when you dont control them and just go with the flow.
they are very trippy that way.

IMO/E

From wikibooks

WILD
Rated green. This technique has been successful in scientific research and/or is part of a commercial book about lucid dreaming.

WILD stands for “Wake-Initiated Lucid Dream”, or “Wake-Initiation of Lucid Dreams” to refer to any technique that involves falling asleep consciously. These techniques are similar to self-hypnosis. Some people believe that WILDs are not actual dreams, but are instead astral projection. Various detailed resources are available under that moniker.

For most people, they are far easier to induce in the early morning after waking up or in afternoon naps, as the sleep cycle will continue with a REM period. Once you are experienced with inducing WILDs, you can try to induce them at other times.

For WILDs to occur, it is best for your body to be completely relaxed. When you go back to bed, lie down comfortably. Now tense and relax your body, starting from your shoulders and working downwards, then back up to the face. This (or similar relaxation, meditation, or trance techniques) should make your body feel slightly heavy and relaxed.

There are many different ways to induce WILDs, but they all involve simultaneously attempting to keep the mind aware while attempting to have the body fall asleep. A few techniques are detailed below.

If you pay attention to your physical body while using these techniques, then you will likely enter sleep paralysis (which usually happens after you're already asleep) without losing conscious awareness of your body. You will get a tingling and buzzing sensation (this might be unpleasant). These sensations might be so strong that you feel that you will die (e.g., you might feel a choking sensation), but don't worry, this is perfectly safe! In fact, this process happens to you every time you sleep, you are just not conscious during it. Sometimes you can simply wait until you fall asleep straight into a lucid dream. However, if you don't fall asleep, and you become completely paralysed (with the exception of your eyes), don't try to move. Imagine your dream hand (or spirit hand if you prefer) going up and leaving your physical hand behind. Now you should have two separate bodies, a dream one and a real one. Control your dream body only — if you control your real one, you will wake up. Now you can try to roll out of bed into your dream world (or sink into your bed etc).

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Lucid dreaming? [Re: Agent00]
    #111444 - 08/19/08 03:42 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

interesting..

--------------------

InvisibleAgent00
Kickin it for Christ

#111445 - 08/19/08 03:48 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

try it brah it may take some practice but you will not be disappointed.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order