Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTyrannical Rex
Activist

Loc: NE Midwest
Harvest
    #109231 - 08/14/08 06:12 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Hello there people,
I have these beauties growing in the ground.They have been there since April,started them in March.They started to bud about 2-3 weeks ago.They also look to be mostly sativa(1 in particular,very skinny leaves).I was wondering how much longer till they might be ready to pluck.Bagschwag seeds,it was a little more for this because it was better than the average but with seeds.
These are about 5 foot tall and I topped them about a month or 2 ago.I also topped one of them right before the buds started to form(experiment)just to see how it went.(twice topped)

Here is the same seeds from last year,this one started in july,finished in late September,early October.

I figure since it is the same seeds it would be short,I did not figure on the difference in height!This turned out to be crystally buds,very good,I should get more this time.

P.S. I am in the Arklatex area if this helps someone on telling me harvest information,thank you!

Edited by Tyrannical Rex (08/14/08 06:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTyrannical Rex
Activist

Re: Harvest [Re: Tyrannical Rex]
    #109749 - 08/15/08 02:30 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Anybody in here??:confused:

--------------------
Hello there people.I am just here to find some good information on the wonderful ways to grow/harvest/cure/cook cannabis.I am in the shroomery under the same name.

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
    #109751 - 08/15/08 02:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Where the hell is Arklatex? Nice plant dude

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

InvisibleTyrannical Rex
Activist

#109763 - 08/15/08 02:53 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

AR kansas    o KLA oma      TEX as

:thumbup:

Only temorary,very temporary.This is definitely hicksville.Only advantage is being able to grow.:grin:

Any idea on the harvest time?

--------------------
Hello there people.I am just here to find some good information on the wonderful ways to grow/harvest/cure/cook cannabis.I am in the shroomery under the same name.

Edited by Tyrannical Rex (08/15/08 05:12 PM)

OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

#109815 - 08/15/08 06:09 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

if they are from the same seeds as your others the flowering time should be along the same terms.  expect late sept, early oct, like you said.

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root"
~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root
                                                                                      :gethigh:

InvisibleTyrannical Rex
Activist

Re: Harvest [Re: Yrat]
    #109867 - 08/15/08 09:58 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

So that is the timeline for an outside plant due to the elements? This is only my second grow that has gotten any results worth anything(first one in the second pics,last year).I have been growing on and off for 30 years.This is also the first time I have had the privacy to do so.:grin:

Just wondering about the finish time in this area,I have read a lot of info but I like the response in real time,instant gratification you know.

--------------------

OfflineYrat
Happy Planting
 User Gallery

#109941 - 08/16/08 08:14 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

ya your timeline will be based on your plants genetics and your location.  since both are the same, you should expect a very similar progression to last year's grow.

--------------------
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded." - Abraham Lincoln

"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root"
~ Henry D. Thoreau
Strike The Root
                                                                                      :gethigh:

Offlinetoasty

Re: Harvest [Re: Yrat]
    #110462 - 08/17/08 08:29 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

It only usually varies (timeline) a week or so from year to year

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds