Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time
    #37743 - 05/23/08 01:55 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: Coaster]
    #37744 - 05/23/08 01:55 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

No.

--------------------
Bastard greedy for salvia, want me to cheat, take advantage of a friend shroomerite G!

Tangerines said: "Real men quit cold turkey - alone in their rooms with no drugs."

OK so ... where is everyone? This place is so dead lately!

Offlinemarshalldylan1

Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: andyistic]
    #37749 - 05/23/08 02:03 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Just last night some strange shit happened.

I figured out I was dreaming, so I was in some kind of half awake/half asleep state. I remember trying to move my arm, but I couldn't. I was completely paralyzed. Eventually, I would jerk out of it and wake up.

Every time I would wake up, I would nearly immediately fall back asleep, and it would happen again. About 7 or 8 times in a row. I would try to move my arms or legs, but be unable to. On the last time, I fell asleep with my hand kind of leaning on my throat(I was sleeping on my stomach) Well, in my dream, I remember not being able to breathe cause I had my hand on my throat. So, I tried to move my hand, but I was paralyzed again. I told myself was going to die because of this. I couldn't move, and I couldn't breathe.

I finally did the jerk thing again and woke up. After that, I gave up falling asleep, because everytime I closed my eyes again, I would become paralyzed.

NOTHING like this has ever happened to me before, and I have a feeling it will stick with me for a long time. It really freaked me out, and I really thought I was dying.

EDIT: WTF Andyistic.

You wonder why people call you a post-whore.

Maybe you should have a little input next time.

I think there should a minimum character limit on posts so andyistic will be forced to type a few more words.

Edited by marshalldylan1 (05/23/08 02:04 AM)

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #37755 - 05/23/08 02:23 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

ya dood i have done that loop thing too were ur lucid
i was trippin in my dream and it was
almost a nightmare then it turned out good at the end
but very vivid and i remebered it all perfectly as if the memory was real and i actually experienced it
like my brain cant tell the diff between dreams and reality

--------------------

OfflineBrugman
))<>((
Male

Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #37794 - 05/23/08 03:40 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

That's never happened to you before? I've had that happen to me probably about 5 times that I can remember. It's frightening while it's happening, but silly afterwards. It's like, "why couldn't I move?"

The brain is strange..

--------------------

Offlinegeorgewkush
Female

Loc: Florida
Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: Brugman]
    #37831 - 05/23/08 08:38 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I have never experienced lucid dreaming, but parts of my dream from the night before will consistently pop in my head the next day.. yet I cant really remember all the events and how they happened. Dreams are weird and idk why I cant remember them.

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: Coaster]
    #37835 - 05/23/08 08:56 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:werd:

odd isn't it

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: ltd]
    #37844 - 05/23/08 09:53 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

dreaming pwns. str8 trippin'

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: MFDoom666]
    #37901 - 05/23/08 12:24 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

lucid dreaming is the tits, man.  i've been doing it for years.  codeine helps it a lot too, i found out.:grin:

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #37908 - 05/23/08 12:30 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i get crazy half dreams half awake when im on valium and smoking good bud a the time time

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Offlinetoken
toke king
Male

#37949 - 05/23/08 01:47 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

marshalldylan1 said:
Just last night some strange shit happened.

I figured out I was dreaming, so I was in some kind of half awake/half asleep state. I remember trying to move my arm, but I couldn't. I was completely paralyzed. Eventually, I would jerk out of it and wake up.

Every time I would wake up, I would nearly immediately fall back asleep, and it would happen again. About 7 or 8 times in a row. I would try to move my arms or legs, but be unable to. On the last time, I fell asleep with my hand kind of leaning on my throat(I was sleeping on my stomach) Well, in my dream, I remember not being able to breathe cause I had my hand on my throat. So, I tried to move my hand, but I was paralyzed again. I told myself was going to die because of this. I couldn't move, and I couldn't breathe.

I finally did the jerk thing again and woke up. After that, I gave up falling asleep, because everytime I closed my eyes again, I would become paralyzed.

NOTHING like this has ever happened to me before, and I have a feeling it will stick with me for a long time. It really freaked me out, and I really thought I was dying.

EDIT: WTF Andyistic.

You wonder why people call you a post-whore.

Maybe you should have a little input next time.

I think there should a minimum character limit on posts so andyistic will be forced to type a few more words.

sounds like your describing sleep parlysis
ive never experienced but it sounds bad
last night i dreamed i was at a ska show
whenever i dream i never realize im dreaming until i wake up

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: token]
    #37954 - 05/23/08 01:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i had a few incidents of sleep paralysis as a child.   

and for all these long years i believed that i was abducted by aliens. :mad2:

Offlinemarshalldylan1

Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #38077 - 05/23/08 05:54 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

No, I've had sleep paralysis, and this seemed completely different. It could "technically" be considered sleep paralysis, but from what I remember from my experience, it felt like someone sitting on your chest, and you slowly have to wiggle your way out of it. I also remember seeing a shadowy figure walking towards me. Most sleep paralysis reports I've read are very similar to mine.

Whatever happened the other night just seemed different:confused:

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
    #38082 - 05/23/08 06:03 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I guess il share this, when i was like 6 or so I guess i had a phobia for vampires.

Now I had this dream, and I had the same EXACT dream 10x PLUS. It got to the point to where I always knew what was going to happen next in the dream and would attempt to counter it, It had vampires in it. Id always be about to die in the end before I woke up. I told my dad I kept having this dream, and if I screamed his name in the middle of the night, its because of the dream, and to wake me up. Well I had the dream again after I told him that, and when I remembered that I said that to my dad in the dream, because I knew it was a dream, while dreaming, after about the 5th time going through it. I screamed his name as loud as I could in my dream, as many times as I could, and my dad came and woke me up. I still remember parts of the dream, but i cant piece them together.

Thats probably the only dream, that is so vivid that it kind of sticks with me.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

Invisibledutchmushroom
Gratefuly Dead
Male

Loc: Dodge
Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #38321 - 05/24/08 02:05 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i love lucid dreaming, its just like tripping,

i too have experienced the thing were you fall alseep and are kinda in and kinda out of sleep at the same time, that is when i dream the most and havce the best dreams when im sleeping really light

peace out Dm

--------------------
"Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand says: don't you see? Gotta make it some how, on the dreams you still believe, Don't give it up, you've got an empty cup, only love can fill, only love can fill"

"The bus came by and I got on, and thats when it all began"

250w Digital HPS Growlight kit, ballast/lightbulb/reflector +Organic Botanicare Pure Blend Pro nutes Sale or Trade

OfflineConcreteJungle
Herbsman

Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: dutchmushroom]
    #38322 - 05/24/08 02:09 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I've had reoccurring nightmares where I was chased down the hall by some "thing". I didn't even know what it was. But I couldn't get away from it :sad:

--------------------

InvisibleLaysthepipe
Vivi Sex Symbol
 User Gallery

Loc: KOREA
Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: ConcreteJungle]
    #38349 - 05/24/08 09:24 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Just a few days ago, I had this dream that this hot chick that I know was just starting to give me a handjob. We are just starting to get to know eachother in real life, not dream. But in the dream we were just started to get into it and I woke up all pissed off. I cant wakeup when the dream is bad and cant stay asleep when it gets good. Man i wish I wouldve taken a few tylenol pms that night to keep me sleeping.

--------------------
:advisory:

“If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson

This isn't the correct place to confront me on anything.

Forum full of dead stars, and a necro I called Coma White

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: Laysthepipe]
    #38350 - 05/24/08 09:30 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Laysthepipe said:
I guess il share this, when i was like 6 or so I guess i had a phobia for vampires.

Now I had this dream, and I had the same EXACT dream 10x PLUS. It got to the point to where I always knew what was going to happen next in the dream and would attempt to counter it, It had vampires in it. Id always be about to die in the end before I woke up. I told my dad I kept having this dream, and if I screamed his name in the middle of the night, its because of the dream, and to wake me up. Well I had the dream again after I told him that, and when I remembered that I said that to my dad in the dream, because I knew it was a dream, while dreaming, after about the 5th time going through it. I screamed his name as loud as I could in my dream, as many times as I could, and my dad came and woke me up. I still remember parts of the dream, but i cant piece them together.

Thats probably the only dream, that is so vivid that it kind of sticks with me.

vampires used to be a big part of my dreams as a child too!

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: do u have crazy dreams were u remeber it super vivid and it sticks with u 4 a long time [Re: bananatelephone]
    #38395 - 05/24/08 12:15 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:vampire:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#103486 - 08/05/08 04:53 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I have crazy dreams most of the time. Sometimes I can remember them, other times I can remember having a dream, but not what its about. On other occasions I've actually become lucid in a dream and been aware I was dreaming.

I remember 1 time in a dream I was walking through my old neighborhood and I reached out to touch a wooden telephone pole and I could psychically feel it.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order