Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelibertaire
Stranger

Greenhouse cultivation odor control?
    #349301 - 01/18/10 12:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hey, so in my search for a guerrilla spot, I came upon the idea that I could extend my growing season by using a greenhouse.  This is really amazingly idea for me because I have a strain that takes longer than is possible in my region, so I was excited to learn that I would possibly be able to grow this strain outdoors in my region successfully using a greenhouse.

The problem I've run into is the fact that the strain I'm trying to grow, sour diesel, is well known for it's pungent odor, and considering that I don't think my neighbors would be too happy when they start smelling some potent shit every time they step out their doors, this seems like not too great of an option.  Unless of course, there is a method to control the odor.  I would only be building a plastic greenhouse, so my abilities are limited, but does anyone have any outdoor odor control tips that might help me out in this situation?  I've seen some simple methods that can be used indoors, but would these same methods apply to outdoors as well?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushrooMan420
Muncher

Loc: CA
Re: Greenhouse cultivation odor control? [Re: libertaire] * 2
    #359471 - 02/07/10 07:10 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well typically indoor growers use a carbon filter.....
DO not use this in a green house it will not be effective

The only solution I know is to mask the smell with aroma plants, to name a few:
Daphane Ordora:thumbup:
Rosemarry:thumbup:
Thyme
Lavender

I have 3x as many aroma plants than I do buding plant to cover the smell.  I put some in the same location as the MJ plant for canapoy coverage and then I put the others in strategic locations (dependent on the wind so that it is focused towards my neighbors...)

--------------------
x:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag