Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAgent 47
John

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Holland
Projected Yield?
    #117847 - 09/03/08 09:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

How much would one expect to yield from these plants. They are all females and I believe they are of the Sativa strain. There is approximately 175-200 female Cannabis Sativa plants at an average of 5'5". There are two plants over 6'. They started flowering about 10 days ago. There is an average of 10 but sites on each plant with some plants having up to 17 sites. They get a perfect amount of natural sunlight per day based on natures light cycle.

...Well This Is At Least What I'm Guessing Since I Did Find These On The Internet and they are NOT mine

Thanks For Your Estimates

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

I have no idea why the camera made them all look like hermies but trust me, they are not. :smirk:

Edited by Agent 47 (09/03/08 10:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDizz
Skunked Out......
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Oz
Re: Projected Yield? [Re: Agent 47]
    #117872 - 09/03/08 10:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

hmmm theyre all within very close proximity of each other so really couldnt tell you.
Seems like you certainly have alot there though goodluck

OfflineAgent 47
John

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Projected Yield? [Re: Dizz]
    #117880 - 09/03/08 11:22 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Okay.

Thanks, I Just Don't Want Too Much... As Odd As It Sounds

--------------------

Agent Outdoor 2010

Offlinemebesideme

Re: Projected Yield? [Re: Agent 47]
    #117970 - 09/04/08 07:11 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well, one decent 6 ft sativa plant in a good open outdoor grow may net what, a half pound maybe? It def won't be a large amount on sativas that small from one's personal experience.

OfflineAgent 47
John

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Projected Yield? [Re: mebesideme]
    #118421 - 09/04/08 10:36 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I see.

Thanks

--------------------

Agent Outdoor 2010

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Loc: The Milky Way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Projected Yield? (moved) [Re: Agent 47]
    #118527 - 09/05/08 03:31 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

This thread was moved from Marijuana Cultivation.

Reason:
Better suited for the Outdoor subforum.

InvisibleDizz
Skunked Out......
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Projected Yield? (moved) [Re: Sirius]
    #118986 - 09/06/08 12:34 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

the further you place your plants appart the bigger the yields will be.
Honestly, thats a first, someone who doesnt want their plants to produce too much.
I welcome it with open arms and open bags :grin:

OfflineAgent 47
John

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Projected Yield? (moved) [Re: Dizz]
    #119097 - 09/06/08 12:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well, my reason behind it is because it's solely for personal use. I don't want a massive overstock I'm going to always have to worry about.

--------------------

Agent Outdoor 2010

InvisibleDizz
Skunked Out......
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #119328 - 09/07/08 02:03 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

invest in some space bags, also give your mates some buds just for being mates, now thats a good mate right hehehehe

OfflineAgent 47
John

Folding@home Statistics
    #119391 - 09/07/08 08:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

No doubt my boys are gettin' looked out for

--------------------

Agent Outdoor 2010

Invisiblelukeduke711

#122780 - 09/15/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

lmao....pounds and pounds

OfflineCDS

Loc: Cali Flag
    #126422 - 09/29/08 02:16 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Agent 47 said:
I don't want a massive overstock I'm going to always have to worry about.

Get some 4" or 6" PVC pipe and endcaps- then cut the pipe to 6"-12" lengths (depending on personal preference) and cement on the caps, but not before packing it with your buds... Make sure they are sufficiently dried, you don't want them to rot, maybe add some desiccant (like those huge silica gel packs made for storing rifles). Vacuum bags are recommended however, since then the bud can still stay moist but not wet and it will taste better when finally smoked, but there will be no air to facilitate decomposition... This will prevent any possible decay if left for a long time. Then simply bury these bud-capsules wherever you want... Not too close together however- you don't want some random guy digging one up accidentally and then finding the rest. AFOAF used to use this technique to hide his money- the key is not to have it all in one place, therefore you can never be robbed or busted and loose all your shit. If the cops happen to find one, they obviously don't know whose it is. Just make sure to wear gloves during construction (thick ones, latex can still transfer prints) and wipe it down before burying it... When you need it simply dig it up and cut the cap off with a sawzall, and it'll be almost as fresh as the day you harvested it.

One thing though- make sure you keep accurate records of your stash locations... The key it to bury them in the woods (not a public park, lol) where few people go, is unlikely to be developed any time soon, but is near a busy area. That way you can have easy access to them, you can work uninterrupted, and you can easily slip into the woods unnoticed. I highly recommend a handheld GPS and a camera. Write down your coordinates and then take a picture of the paper with the coordinates written on it with the stash-spot in the background marked by a little flag or something (a flag you then hopefully remember to remove, lol). Civilian GPSs aren't that accurate, so a picture saves you a lot of potentially unnecessary digging (depending on how many stash-spots you use and how good your memory is). If you can't afford a GPS (which shouldn't be a problem with that much weed...) you can use the old map&compass technique. Either way, remember to shred the files off your camera's memory card after you upload them, and then encrypt them into self-extracting exe archives (or whatever) and make a few copies. Since they are encrypted you can just leave them lying around- just don't use .zip files, they can be hacked in a matter of minutes! I would also recommend encrypting the file names too. You don't want the files to be called "secret_buried_weed_stash_location1.jpg", cuz then if you should happen to get raided, the cops might just think it's worth their time to try and figure out your password. Just make sure you can remember it; and make sure it's at least 8 digits, includes letters numbers and symbols, and is not related to in any way (birthday, address, etc.)... Anyway, I hope this helps...

-Good Luck

Invisiblelukeduke711

Re: Projected Yield? (moved) [Re: CDS]
    #135112 - 10/21/08 10:48 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CDS said:
Quote:

Agent 47 said:
I don't want a massive overstock I'm going to always have to worry about.

Get some 4" or 6" PVC pipe and endcaps- then cut the pipe to 6"-12" lengths (depending on personal preference) and cement on the caps, but not before packing it with your buds... Make sure they are sufficiently dried, you don't want them to rot, maybe add some desiccant (like those huge silica gel packs made for storing rifles). Vacuum bags are recommended however, since then the bud can still stay moist but not wet and it will taste better when finally smoked, but there will be no air to facilitate decomposition... This will prevent any possible decay if left for a long time. Then simply bury these bud-capsules wherever you want... Not too close together however- you don't want some random guy digging one up accidentally and then finding the rest. AFOAF used to use this technique to hide his money- the key is not to have it all in one place, therefore you can never be robbed or busted and loose all your shit. If the cops happen to find one, they obviously don't know whose it is. Just make sure to wear gloves during construction (thick ones, latex can still transfer prints) and wipe it down before burying it... When you need it simply dig it up and cut the cap off with a sawzall, and it'll be almost as fresh as the day you harvested it.

One thing though- make sure you keep accurate records of your stash locations... The key it to bury them in the woods (not a public park, lol) where few people go, is unlikely to be developed any time soon, but is near a busy area. That way you can have easy access to them, you can work uninterrupted, and you can easily slip into the woods unnoticed. I highly recommend a handheld GPS and a camera. Write down your coordinates and then take a picture of the paper with the coordinates written on it with the stash-spot in the background marked by a little flag or something (a flag you then hopefully remember to remove, lol). Civilian GPSs aren't that accurate, so a picture saves you a lot of potentially unnecessary digging (depending on how many stash-spots you use and how good your memory is). If you can't afford a GPS (which shouldn't be a problem with that much weed...) you can use the old map&compass technique. Either way, remember to shred the files off your camera's memory card after you upload them, and then encrypt them into self-extracting exe archives (or whatever) and make a few copies. Since they are encrypted you can just leave them lying around- just don't use .zip files, they can be hacked in a matter of minutes! I would also recommend encrypting the file names too. You don't want the files to be called "secret_buried_weed_stash_location1.jpg", cuz then if you should happen to get raided, the cops might just think it's worth their time to try and figure out your password. Just make sure you can remember it; and make sure it's at least 8 digits, includes letters numbers and symbols, and is not related to in any way (birthday, address, etc.)... Anyway, I hope this helps...

-Good Luck

lmao....fuk that, id keep that shit in my room in bags and smoke like a champ everyday till its gone

Offlineimpgl

Re: Projected Yield? (moved) [Re: lukeduke711]
    #135381 - 10/21/08 10:35 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

you don't want that much but you grew 175 -200 females?? wtf?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Projected Yield? (moved) [Re: impgl]
    #135501 - 10/22/08 04:41 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hey impgl you hit the nail on the head. Don't want much but have over 100 plants?

Well according to the post they started to flower about a month ago now. They are suppose to be pure sativa so that leaves 2 months to go and it's the end of Oct now. You may be right you may not be harvesting much, at least not mature bud.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineC3R3AL KiLLRx
Ganja Giant.
Male

Loc: Sunshine State of Mind.
Re: Projected Yield? (moved) [Re: Magash]
    #137822 - 10/28/08 03:54 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

and magash knows his shit.

--------------------

InvisibleDizz
Skunked Out......
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #138906 - 10/31/08 08:20 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Offlinejazzcatcf
midnight toker

#152891 - 11/28/08 07:40 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Id have to know the location and id be able to tell you the exact yield.:D

Offlineoutdoor39
Outdoor Organic Grower
 User Gallery

Loc: 39 N - Mendocino, CA
Re: Projected Yield? (moved) [Re: jazzcatcf]
    #174628 - 01/03/09 05:26 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

So what was the final yield????

Average per plant?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder