Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: i tried shooting up but i missed [Re: Hanky]
    #92909 - 07/25/08 01:02 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

speaking from experience hanky?

I talked to some hippies who said they've banged mescaline, dmt, and lsd today and they said they all hit them harder and faster.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: i tried shooting up but i missed [Re: Ferris]
    #92910 - 07/25/08 01:05 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
I might have done it for someone else, but A I fuckin hate needles, and B he's twice my age and not really the coolest drug user out there.  I dropped him off at someone's house where I think needles come with the decor, so I think he was good.

I've given a few IM steroid injections was gonna tie myfriend off and give her a IV injection when she wanted to speedball but said fuck that. I know someone who injected using a IV feed left in by the hospital which is awesome as fuck imo!

Injecting other people bothers me mostly because if they have problems they're your problems I think everyones drug use should be their issue and their issue alone.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Loc: land of the free
Re: i tried shooting up but i missed [Re: Coaster]
    #93087 - 07/25/08 12:05 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

injecting blood won't even get you high

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH

Invisibleandyistic
We got them veenoms!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Lot
Re: i tried shooting up but i missed [Re: aDoS]
    #93101 - 07/25/08 12:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

... unless it's Coastard's blood. :syringe:

--------------------
Bastard greedy for salvia, want me to cheat, take advantage of a friend shroomerite G!

Tangerines said: "Real men quit cold turkey - alone in their rooms with no drugs."

OK so ... where is everyone? This place is so dead lately!

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Loc: land of the free
Re: i tried shooting up but i missed [Re: andyistic]
    #93102 - 07/25/08 12:18 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

:ilold:

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH

OfflineFerris
Psychedelic Journeyman

Re: i tried shooting up but i missed [Re: aDoS]
    #93109 - 07/25/08 12:59 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I was was eating unos dorritos and I bit my fucking gums.  The blood tasted oh so sweet and then I was like "whoa man" what a rush.  Apparently all the drugs I've ever taken integrated themselves into my delectible mouth-meat, and I was soon dancing with the oompa loompas in Oz.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag