Home | Community | Message Board


High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Brother Goose] * 1
    #876682 -

When your plants are 50 feet tall the yield is unmatched by shorter plants.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] * 2
    #876685 -

I need to water my plants, but the outside air is straight up hazardous to breathe. I got a loud aas emergency alert on my phone and everything.  Those damn crazy Canadians and their wacky wildfires :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 2
    #876687 -

yoosername said:
I need to water my plants, but the outside air is straight up hazardous to breathe. I got a loud aas emergency alert on my phone and everything.  Those damn crazy Canadians and their wacky wildfires :crankey:



Same bullshit just hit us like a truck 2-3 hours ago here in new york, so I decided to pop 2 more weed gummies and say fuck it.


--------------------
“If anyone tells you that a certain person speaks ill of you, do not make excuses about what is said of you but answer, "He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone.”
                                                          - Epictetus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Brother Goose] * 2
    #876689 -

Im trying to wait until the last minute to mow my back yard cos I did my front yard yesterday and about died:lol:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #876690 -

Fuck bro, that is rough...hope this shit doesnt effect our outdoor grows....


--------------------
“If anyone tells you that a certain person speaks ill of you, do not make excuses about what is said of you but answer, "He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone.”
                                                          - Epictetus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 3
    #876692 -

Watering plants is definitely important depending on the type of plant.  :lolwut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] * 3
    #876693 -

Sun and Water.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] * 1
    #876695 -

I am focusing on Tai Chi as developed through study of Acupuncture to help with Stress and PTSD.
I practice a couple minutes every day and spend most of my time reading Medicine and circulating Chi.
Lately I have been studying Wu Shen.
I need to learn Chinese!  Thanks!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #876696 -

nice tai chi is awesome :smug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] * 2
    #876698 -

I broke out the respirator so I could check on my stuff… Highly recommend, could not even smell the smoke with that thing on.

Turns out I have like four different species ready to spawn now, 8 quarts total. 

I have a reishi wedge on the way, and I’m planning to grow some antlers that would make Rudolf jealous.

I’d like to be ready to plant my mixed ratio pheno hunt by August as well, but ima have to get cookin if I want to make that deadline.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 2
    #876703 -

I accidentally broke a small branch on the mac f2 that I pollinated with itself...that little bud has like 30 seeds in it...im going to have a SHIT ton :lol:

Ps. im gonna let them dry for a while before giving them away.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #876704 -

It's almost time to seal the deal with the real.  Stoner Stories!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #876705 -

:getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] * 2
    #876710 -

Heard we might have a tornado here tomorrow, so decided to harvest a some late night nicotiana rustica, skullcap, and red kale. Just ate another THC/CBD/CBG gummie and ate a large dose of fresh skullcap leaf.


--------------------
“If anyone tells you that a certain person speaks ill of you, do not make excuses about what is said of you but answer, "He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone.”
                                                          - Epictetus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Brother Goose] * 2
    #876713 -

I crossed some Brick Mex with CBD Pot.  That was the last cross I ever made.  I had to shut down the grow and never got to crack the seeds.  Brick Mex is a great grow for high heat/drought conditions.  I was always curious to see what crossing it would yield.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #876714 -

moar plant pics :smug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Brother Goose] * 2
    #876718 -

Brother Goose said:
Heard we might have a tornado here tomorrow, so decided to harvest a some late night nicotiana rustica, skullcap, and red kale. Just ate another THC/CBD/CBG gummie and ate a large dose of fresh skullcap leaf.



I hate tornadoes :aweshit:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #876720 -

Same. Luckily it was just a nice thunderstorm, so the plants are happy. Gonna take more up-close pics with my new camera tomorrow, two out of the three just got to the stage of being taller than the tomato cages I put them in. They will probably shoot up nicely in the next 72 hours as they absorb that good thunder-water.

:growingweed:


--------------------
“If anyone tells you that a certain person speaks ill of you, do not make excuses about what is said of you but answer, "He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone.”
                                                          - Epictetus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 3
    #876724 -

my watering tray almost over filled and ruined my electronics lol

:awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #876725 -

:blush:


--------------------
“If anyone tells you that a certain person speaks ill of you, do not make excuses about what is said of you but answer, "He was ignorant of my other faults, else he would not have mentioned these alone.”
                                                          - Epictetus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,697 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
eNtranceAsexit 36,911 146 05/30/11 09:16 AM
by Data
* benzo addiction for people who have been there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 19,560 52 05/18/08 11:48 PM
by geokills
* Post something positive v.2
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spirit_shadow 4,416 75 11/25/23 10:00 AM
by spirit_shadow
* why is good weed/hash always so harsh?
( 1 2 3 all )
40_to_freedom 33,890 51 02/16/21 09:33 AM
by Data
* Addicted...
( 1 2 3 all )
mycomaster_420 9,824 51 01/31/10 11:31 PM
by FarBeyondDriven
* to all the drug addicts out there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 15,557 54 05/28/08 11:51 AM
by still beLIEve
* Mushrooms and addiction Big_tiggy 3,412 17 05/28/11 09:51 AM
by FurrowedBrow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,433 topic views. 5 members, 401 guests and 969 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.