Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | | Last >
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873641 -




--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873644 -

What happens if you smoke the actual leaf on those plants? :lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #873646 -

Jenny said:
What happens if you smoke the actual leaf on those plants? :lolsy:



You turn into a :zombie:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #873648 -

I used to make leaf tea as a Medicinal.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873653 -



--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #873654 -

Buds Ahoy!  Sun and Water.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873666 -

:feelsbadman::getstoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny] * 1
    #873667 -



--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873668 -

What does the smoke/vapor taste like?


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873670 -

Solid Log said:
What does the smoke/vapor taste like?



I'm pretty sure this is chocolate nightmare crossed with crude fuel....the flavor/smell is more fuel than chocolate but the flavor is in there.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873671 -

Is is similar to the Bud? 
I used to make oil with drinking alcohol.  The oil tastes SO GOOD when you smoke it.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873673 -

It's similar but a little different when smoked. Still good though. Super smooth for a dab.

Agreed, oil is amazing :homerdrool:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #873674 -

I've never tried the THC Distillate.  We made oil with Everclear which is high proof for drinking.  It makes a complete extract with all the elements.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873676 -

I used to make RSO with everclear, same general idea but for oral/topical use only.

Distillate is too pure IMO, no terps, no character.  Gets you ripped quick, but doesn't seem to last as long.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #873677 -

The oil I made was Green.  One fraction of the terpenes cooked off and distilled with the alcohol and our used solvent smelled fantastic like flowers.
I'd rather smoke flower.  I'd like to try Rosin!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #873678 -

I went through a phase where I was going through a gram of live resin every day.  Eventually I realized that I prefer flower as well.  Dry herb vaporizers are where it's at! :blazed:

I'd like to try rosin someday too though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #873681 -

gooood afternoon :awepixletrippin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
    #873683 -

Good night :sleep:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #873686 -

I Rolled a Trigger last night and made my squad tight and smoked Crack in the Back with The Dragon.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #873689 -

yoosername said:
I went through a phase where I was going through a gram of live resin every day.  Eventually I realized that I prefer flower as well.  Dry herb vaporizers are where it's at! :blazed:

I'd like to try rosin someday too though.



That's a lot of resin lol


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,247,697 18,541 09/08/26 05:14 PM
by Jenny
* WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
eNtranceAsexit 36,911 146 05/30/11 09:16 AM
by Data
* benzo addiction for people who have been there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 19,560 52 05/18/08 11:48 PM
by geokills
* Post something positive v.2
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spirit_shadow 4,416 75 11/25/23 10:00 AM
by spirit_shadow
* why is good weed/hash always so harsh?
( 1 2 3 all )
40_to_freedom 33,890 51 02/16/21 09:33 AM
by Data
* Addicted...
( 1 2 3 all )
mycomaster_420 9,824 51 01/31/10 11:31 PM
by FarBeyondDriven
* to all the drug addicts out there
( 1 2 3 all )
still beLIEve 15,557 54 05/28/08 11:51 AM
by still beLIEve
* Mushrooms and addiction Big_tiggy 3,412 17 05/28/11 09:51 AM
by FurrowedBrow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
63,435 topic views. 4 members, 518 guests and 1,255 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.