Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinewhtH2O
Stranger
very very noob * 1
    #861205 - 11/04/23 01:14 PM (5 months, 19 days ago)

I apologize ahead of time, but absolute noob here. I know I can research and watch videos ad nauseum, as I did for mushrooms, but I have 6 plants started from seed and i think my window to salvage them is short. Three Autos and 3 feminized. I chose just to jump in because I have had great success growing mushrooms, thanks to the folks @ shroomery.
My question is multifaceted:
I placed my sprouts in my martha tent I've used for mushroom cultivation.  maintaining temps <= 80F.  My big concern is for humididty.  Im not using a hygrometer and am maintaining same humidity for mushroom grows.  I know this probably incorrect.  (see pics)
So; Humidity?
Soil?  I put them in Fox Island Happy Frog.
Am I already too late?  They are all kind of leggy (see pic)

I want to keep it basic, simple.  Not looking to win competitions.  I also want my martha back for mushrooms, so can I transition them to a simpler tent? 
TIA!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: very very noob [Re: whtH2O]
    #861206 - 11/04/23 02:04 PM (5 months, 19 days ago)

Next time don't start them in the martha, 70% humidity tops, they will tolerate much less just fine.  Do you have a flowering area prepared?  Try to find room for a small veg area in the same room, the 2 in 1 tents are a decent option as well if you're short on floor space. 

I'd start by hardening them off. Lower the humidity gradually, check back each time a while after you lower it to make sure seedlings aren't drooping.  Not sure what you have for lighting, but I'd make sure you're giving them enough.  Seedlings can take a lot of light if you start them under bright ones, but if you start them under dim ones then switch to bright, it can fry the leaves if you don't adjust it gradually.

I'd also add some wind.  Just enough to keep them dancing, this will help strengthen the stems and prevent diseases like PM from gaining a foothold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies